Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Did You React To The News " I'm Pregnant"? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You React To The News " I'm Pregnant"? (1075 Views)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You React To The News " I'm Pregnant"? by OperaMini1(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2013
Hi Folks,

Please just out of curiosity, how did you react when you first got the "i'm pregnant news", from your wife of course?
Re: How Did You React To The News " I'm Pregnant"? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 20, 2013
Opera Mini: Hi Folks,

Please just out of curiosity, how did you react when you first got the "i'm pregnant news", from your wife of course?
I haven't but i'm looking forware tp such cheerimg meww soon. I'm still single though.
Re: How Did You React To The News " I'm Pregnant"? by OperaMini1(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2013
I remember we both broke down in tears, when she came in with the test results. I'd confess that those tears were not out of joy, but rather shock, as this was just 3 weeks after our wedding. All the fantasies we had on what and what we'd do before kids started coming, were all being thrown aboard, at that moment.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React To The News " I'm Pregnant"? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 20, 2013
Opera Mini: I remember we both broke down in tears, when she came in with the test results. I'd confess that those tears were not out of joy, but rather shock, as this was just 3 weeks after our wedding. All the fantasies we had on what and what we'd do before kids started coming, were all being thrown aboard, at that moment.
lmaocheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy i can imagine8-)
Re: How Did You React To The News " I'm Pregnant"? by biolabee(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2013
congrats
Re: How Did You React To The News " I'm Pregnant"? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 20, 2013
Opera Mini: I remember we both broke down in tears, when she came in with the test results. I'd confess that those tears were not out of joy, but rather shock, as this was just 3 weeks after our wedding. All the fantasies we had on what and what we'd do before kids started coming, were all being thrown aboard, at that moment.
lmao, you should be grateful though. Loads of people are hoping for this kind of blessing. Congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

The Moremi Baby: The Untold Stories And Hidden Realities / I'm Fed Up!! / Who Should Take And Pick Children From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.