Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Who Should Take And Pick Children From School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Take And Pick Children From School (1078 Views)

Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b / Separated From My Husband And He Is Keeping My Children From Me / Wonders Shall Never End...11 Children From One Mother. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by Abumilla(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
I would like to hear from the married nairalanders on who should be responsible to take children to school and pick them back home. I had an argument with a colleague and her view was that the husband should be responsible while mine was contrary.
Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
They can both share the responsibility, but it's more of a woman thing except if she's the busy type, then the maid, driver or relatives can drop and pick them.
Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by Abumilla(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
thanks @aanumama
Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by blank(f): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Anybody that it is convenient for. If the wife works far away from home while husband works next door to the school, he should keep waiting for the wife to pick and drop them and vice-versa.

Why do we like making rigid rules when there is no need for such? If it is not convenient for either, they should use the school bus system. Life is too short jare.s

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by uyiekpenm(f): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
My husband drops them off in the morning while i pick them up in the afternoon.
but whenever he is out of town, i do it all by myself.
Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by Abumilla(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
thanks @blank and uyiekpenm.
Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by greatgod2012(f): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Whoever that is available to do it.
There should be no hard and rigid rule about this.
Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Whoever that is available.
Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
blank: Anybody that it is convenient for. If the wife works far away from home while husband works next door to the school, he should keep waiting for the wife to pick and drop them and vice-versa.

Why do we like making rigid rules when there is no need for such? If it is not convenient for either, they should use the school bus system. Life is too short jare.s

This!

Sometimes the nanny!
Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by Abumilla(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thank you all for contributing. I haven't heard the views of male married nairalanders.
Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Either parent, or a nominated responsible adult.
Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by True2myself24(f): 5:13am On Jan 03, 2014
Come on it's 2014, what's the big deal? Whoever is available should do it.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by mgbeketoto: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
The people who PHOCKED and brought forth their azzzzes to the world! kiss
Re: Who Should Take And Pick Children From School by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
I feel nairaland should. My personal opinion though.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Wives / A Polygamous home Or A Single Parent Home? / Dangerous Ways Of Choosing A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.