Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? (5931 Views)

Why Is Sam Milla This Wicked? See What He Did To Ituen. / Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by deolaagain(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2008
i love dis tyty wink
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by tufe(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2008
seun didnt remove him, he actually quit. people's insults here provoked him, and the sammy i know is bigger than all that.

He does professional comedy for Magazines in Germany, so its trash hearing some small people on this land yapping him. I dey feel the guy sha.

Sammy kudos to you wink
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Emperoh(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hey tj_tj u wished abi?

At Tufe some Newbies are about to deny us more bed space
This is the reason Milla has a case to answer.
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by tufe(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2008
i understand. but Sam simply wanted to populate kuvuki, does that mean he shud now loose his job
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Busta(f): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2008
tj_tj:

busta wtf re yuu man
Lol . . . that was kanda scary

tj_tj:

lol am bored like crap nd shes in toronto, i want to chat
where abouts are u?

offtopic now huh?
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Emperoh(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2008
Busta Kuvukiland Passport number pls

I might take it upon myself to immigration Kuvukiland now
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Busta(f): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2008
Emperoh:

Busta Kuvukiland Passport number please
I might take it upon myself to immigration Kuvukiland now

419 419 419419

There u go!
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Busta
loooool cheesy
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by saucekid(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2008
*arrests emperoh for questioning on impersonation charges*
you havent been accorded any post in kuvuki yet
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by joey007(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2008
nna try
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by saucekid(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2008
na just the beginning be this
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by ituen(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2008
NATIONAL ADDRESS TO ALL KUVUKIANS AND ALIENS OF KUVUKILAND

I had expected this post long time coming

Moderating with freedom(based on MOD's initiative) is one thing

Moderating with orders from above is another

I had noticed spams in jokes section and personally informed Seun of the need for moderators

The Jokes Family understand that yabs are part of life and it shows that we are able to control it. Yabs I mean, include raw words (which are always censored by poster) and circulated till it gets outta fashion.

When Sam came in, i was happy and developed a special relationship (tufe, clemcy and the rest, no mis-interpret me oh angry angry ) with him and he was always open to advices.

During his Admin, i noticed we still had spams even though reports were made to him to delete them. Offensive yabs were deleted but like i said, it could have been censored by the MOD which would still pass the original message but cause no harm to the forum (jokers complained more abt this issue).

I and Sam had personal discussions on how to improve this section (with contributions from members of jokes thread) but  . . . . . . . . . i'll keep it wit me

Overall, Sam is just learning and will improve greatly if given the necessary support.

He let me know that pressure was on him (by suspected personalities) during his tenure in which i woulnt elaborate on (cos i promised him i'll keep my word)

Whether sammy is coming back or not is solely the decision of Seun and no other apart from sam's acceptance.

BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT WE NEED A MOD WHETHER ITS SAMMY OR NAIJAGURLY

SEUN,you were offline wen i posted this

I have always respected you and i feel i shld let you know this:

I expected you to reply some of the questions put to you. In as much as people dont know you, they will feel belonged if they have the Leader come down from his throne to interact with people who make his empire a success.

Once in a while, pop into threads and mix up with people who contribute to this forum. Someone Somewhere will feel happy if the Site Admin IM's he/her wishing him/her a nice day even though its a one-minute chat.

Take care, fellow Kuvukians

Ituen
Head, Kuvuki Chiefs

Signed: Migines, Tufe, Saucekid
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by tRoOE(f): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2008
I have so many things to say about him but will keep it simple

Sam has taken advantage of this position, deleting people comments but leaving his friends comments behind, threaten the members.

In fact does the joke section need a moderator?

Like I told him before, I have better things on my mind than worry about Nland wink wink, I only come on here to chill after a long day.

Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by lightest(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2008
Sam must hav learn a lesson by now that he can't just fight the majority. personally, am happy he is removed because he thinks he has so much power.  why i said this is that sam will b the first to comdmn peoples joke and he felt his own jokes are always the best. thats why we did a very good reserch on his jokes and we reliased he always copy and paste them on NLD. we warned him that he can't send us away from here but we can frustrate him out which we have done. only seun can stop me from posting my mind. and i know most people here will see my comment telling him to becareful with people like me. Sam thanks anyway for all you have done we are always learning and i think you should send a letter of appreciation to Seun for given you such a privilege to learn and an apology letter to we that you have deleted our post and thread out of hatered. wishing you the best in NLD. cheers
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Emperoh(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2008
saucekid:

*arrests emperoh for questioning on impersonation charges*
you havent been accorded any post in kuvuki yet

*boys show from nowhere and bundle sacekid into a waiting bullion van and moves him straight to gaol for a period of 3 months*
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by ohilebo(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2008
SAM was good, I think he should be allowed back,, but with a condition tongue He must promise to bring back all my thread he deleted. tongue
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2008
Sam is cool, Its Seun I have a problem with. You put the guy to moderate, you didnt inform us, now you have relived him of his position and after that you deem it fit to ask us. Abeg, Ban me if you like but me i no send na my own i dey talk. If not for us members, there will be no Nairaland, so stop being a dictator. Ban me for life if you want, i no send.
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by ayusman16(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2008
He must also promise not follow me compete in toasting any chick here ooo
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Emperoh(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2008
Ok now Seun make me the Moderator now!!!!
As e be say Sam Milla no good for you! grin grin
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by nightnurse(f): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2008
My one and only Ituen has spoken and he spoke very well, Oga Seun its high time you come down from that ur mighty throne and relate with N/L members bcoz even this very Joke section wld be so boring without us!
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by ztyle(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2008
nightnurse - abeg stop to dey blink ur eyez u cute we know. embarassed
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by kronkykay(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2008
fellow kuvukians . . . .i greet una

i really dont give a 5hit about who is moderating the jokes section of nland

neither do i give a big fat Bleep about who put him there or who removed him. . . .

sam and i are friends but i make sure i dont let that friendship run into helping him moderate the jokes section or send him advices like ituen (atleast na only him i know wey dey do am)

the jokes section for all i care do not even need a moderator in the first place. . . . we were (i mean i was happy) happy to have someone who was dedicated enough to take up all the responsibilities of putting the jokes section as one of the most organised threads on nland. . . . which wasnt my main concern though . . .coz no be my papa get nland. . . . .but im get one plantation of WEED. . . . that i can protect and organise. . . .hehehehehehehe

so seun can decide to have his mouth wired shut if he doesnt come down here and face the questions from the pandemonium (chai . . .onyibo) he caused. . .

cap'n sam. . . .

abeg u get lighter there. . . . .make i light sumthging put for brain. . . . .

saucekid, delib . . .u guys come get ur monthly quota of weed ASAP.

N.B.

nobody i mean nobody body should come up to me with a BAN THREAT. . . .i get more prison breaks than that.

am out. .n ./ ./ . .

peace 2 y'all. . . . .
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by ayusman16(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Kronky
U still wan light put something for brain with all these fire u dey emit for nose. Abeg, make i go call fire service!
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by tufe(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
**just observing**
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2008
sam is at my house at the moment, he is making a decision tongue
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by tessybaby(f): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2008
hmmmmm
what i have noticed from the various posts is dat all posts against Sam are coming from strangers of the joke sections

It's really true dat some people are fighting bed space with us here
fellow kuvukians please let's do something to scare them away
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by ohilebo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2008
Yes ooo, grin nobody can take my position in ur bed kiss kiss kiss tongue
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by ituen(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ohilebo

U must be silly oh. na bamboo bed u go get.

@kronk,
to advice my friend no be curse

To my wives
Ur protection is my greatest commitment. go into the world and shake ur butts. any body who doesnt like it shld go to hell
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2008
which wives? na lie o tongue
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Emperoh(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2008
I hope they don't come and do shaky shaky nyashie for me
Because if they do,
E-bosom MUST take place
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by Emperoh(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2008
I hope they don't come and do shaky shaky nyashie for me
Because if they do,
E-bosom MUST take place
Re: Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? by lightest(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ tessybaby

very soon we will land anthrax virus in your so call kuvuki land and then we will enslave all of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

~is Buhari Dead?check Out This Pics~ / My Daughter's Finepussy(picture) / Crazy Quotes From My Crazy Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.