Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers (2832 Views)

Stupid Things Yoruba Women Do In The Morning. / Stupid Funny Crazy Pics [caution: Mild Offensive Language] / Stupid Questions, Smart Answers!! (2) (3) (4)

Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by tjtj1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2008
Idiot: So do have winter in Uganda?
Me: No Uganda is in the Tropics
Idiot: Oh yeah, u have very hot winters right? grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by ituen(m): 5:34am On Apr 25, 2008
cool but i was tinkin say na naija u wan use
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by segunpc(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2008
the tropics na same .

cool one tj.
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by tjtj1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2008
thanks, more re coming
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by Phiniter(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2008
Keep em rolin'
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by tjtj1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2008
Anne Andere (Indiana South Bend) wrote
at 1:54pm on January 20th, 2007
Another dumb question:"Umm, Kenya sounds familiar. Is it in the middle east?"
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by naijastyle: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2008

nice joke
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by deor03(m): 4:00am On Apr 26, 2008
Do you live on treep in Africa.?

Yes, we hoop from tree to tree like spider man when we go to school, church, see our girlfriends etc
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by wendymanda: 4:20am On Apr 26, 2008
Idiot: When you travel from Africa (the country) do you have to swim across the ocean or are you rich enough to afford a boat?
Answer: I flew on a plane
Idiot: Stop lying there are no planes in Africa
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2008
Mumu: do you have cars in Africa?
Me: no, we ride on camels
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by holythug(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2008
Fools: when you eat the bones what do u give the dogs
Me: bread, egg, butter & tea. . .making them eat it with fork & knife
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by holythug(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2008
Fools: do u spend cash

Me:oh no we dare not, we still use cowries, manila . . .gold

Fools: u mean u use gold shocked

Me: yes?! . . .any prbs

Fools: ow do u get it

Me: we av air special day when it rains gold
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by tjtj1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2008
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by wendymanda: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2008
ibkaye:

Mumu: do you have cars in Africa?
Me: no, we ride on camels

holythug:

Fools: when you eat the bones what do u give the dogs
Me: bread, egg, butter & tea. . .making them eat it with fork & knife

holythug:

Fools: do u spend cash

Me:oh no we dare not, we still use cowries, manila . . .gold

Fools: u mean u use gold shocked

Me: yes?! . . .any prbs

Fools: ow do u get it

Me: we av air special day when it rains gold

Amazing answers. My parents used similar answers when ignorant questions are thrown out. I should start using such tactics, some of those idiots actually believe it.
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2008
wendymanda:

Amazing answers. My parents used similar answers when ignorant questions are thrown out. I should start using such tactics, some of those idiots actually believe it.
lol abi ooo one person even saw a video of people looking stylish in nigeria and she was like 'they wear jeans there!?' i was so annoyed, 'i replied no, they wear leaves' mummmus angry
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by wendymanda: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2008
ibkaye:

lol abi ooo one person even saw a video of people looking stylish in nigeria and she was like 'they wear jeans there!?' i was so annoyed, 'i replied no, they wear leaves' mummmus angry

Haha. When I went to Ghana for study abroad last summer some 'idiots must die' were shocked at the fact there were "normal looking houses." They however preceeded to taking pictures of huts which they claimed were houses. It was beyond me they would think this seeing as beside the hut there was a "regular house"
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
wendymanda:

Haha. When I went to Ghana for study abroad last summer some 'idiots must die' were shocked at the fact there were "normal looking houses." They however preceeded to taking pictures of huts which they claimed were houses. It was beyond me they would think this seeing as beside the hut there was a "regular house"
cheiiiii lol imagine and if you see the beautiful houses they have in naija compared to ones in other countries, it's the way the media portrays africa, as if we're animals, nonsense
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by wendymanda: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2008
ibkaye:

cheiiiii lol imagine and if you see the beautiful houses they have in naija compared to ones in other countries, it's the way the media portrays africa, as if we're animals, nonsense

The media portrays Africa horribly however when people finally sees it they don't accept the truth they will rather pretend so as not to disprove the media. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2008
wendymanda:

The media portrays Africa horribly however when people finally sees it they don't accept the truth they will rather pretend so as not to disprove the media. Ignorance is bliss.
definately, they don't know how truly wonderful africa is o, it's about time they realised and stopped being ignorant smiley
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by wendymanda: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2008
ibkaye:

definately, they don't know how truly wonderful africa is o, it's about time they realised and stopped being ignorant smiley

I think some enjoy being ignorant. They leave feeling they have some thing over another person.
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2008
wendymanda:

I think some enjoy being ignorant. They leave feeling they have some thing over another person.
Indeed o! All in all, i love my country! Let's just hope the mumus open their eyes properly soon smiley kiss
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by StephenP(m): 12:15am On Apr 27, 2008
1) So, what continent is South Africa in?
Ans: Europe, duh.

2) White guy: Oh, you're from Nigeria! I used to have a Nigerian friend, his name is X. Do you know him?
Ans: Oh, I also have a friend named Chris. Do you know him?

3) Do you see lions, elephants and giraffes on the street?
Ans: Yes and they waiting to kill you as soon as you swim across the ocean.
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 27, 2008
StephenP:

1) So, what continent is South Africa in?
Ans: Europe, duh.

2) White guy: Oh, you're from Nigeria! I used to have a Nigerian friend, his name is X. Do you know him?
Ans: Oh, I also have a friend named Chris. Do you know him?

3) Do you see lions, elephants and giraffes on the street?
Ans: Yes and they waiting to kill you as soon as you swim across the ocean.
loool the second one nawa o cheesy
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by 4Him1(m): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2008
Q: Do you wear clothes in Africa?
A: No
Q: then why are you wearing one now?
A: i suddenly realised you people wont understand so i bought this at the airport.

Q: Do you have telephones in Africa?
Q: then how do you recieve our new yr calls?
A: We climb the pole and place our ears close to the cables.

Q: do lions roam your streets?
A: Yes
Q: dont they bite you?
A: no, we've domesticated them. They only bite foreigners like you.

Q: you look african.
A: Funny, because i'm much better looking than you.

The above are real conversations that took place.
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2008
You guys are funny ooo!!!!!! grin grin 4 him that was crazy grin grin
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by wendymanda: 5:43am On Apr 27, 2008
4 Him:

Q: Do you wear clothes in Africa?
Q: then why are you wearing one now?
A: i suddenly realised you people wont understand so i bought this at the airport.

Q: Do you have telephones in Africa?
Q: then how do you recieve our new yr calls?
A: We climb the pole and place our ears close to the cables.

Q: do lions roam your streets?
A: Yes
Q: don't they bite you?
A: no, we've domesticated them. They only bite foreigners like you.

Q: you look african.
A: Funny, because i'm much better looking than you.

The above are real conversations that took place.

Those were amazing, I almost cried giggling.

Fool: Do you eat donkies in Africa (the country)?
My father: Of course, it's a delicacy better than chicken, we curry it and eat it.

Idiot: Is it true you don't eat on a table and chair.
Mother: No we place pawpaw leaf on the floor to eat when we have special visitors.
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by holythug(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2008
ow do u catch animals u eat
we shout out dia names and dey just dive into d pot of soup
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by mykali(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2008
rotfalmao grin u r crazy holythug
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 21, 2008
holythug:

ow do u catch animals u eat
we shout out dia names and dey just dive into d pot of soup

lol good one cheesy
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by holythug(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2008
ib really missed u
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 21, 2008
Aww, missed you too smiley kiss
Re: Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers by holythug(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2008
so ow r d guys who women starved being doin

I Have A Dream / President Mugabe Post About Men Who Can't Toast Women "Lol" (photo) / What To Do To Online Friends That Form Busy Or Too Big And Won't Reply