Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (144180 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Mynd44: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2013
glowingscenes:

Awwwwwwwww, princesa!!!!!!a very huge teddy bear hug to uuu coupled wt a kiss.
Ure da bomb. U made it hapn.
And marian17 as well..muah!!!

And mynd...., Gracias senor, I'm indeed grateful. xo!
What did I do?
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by missvirgorick(f): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Front page!
Congrats to us all!
Keep glowing dearie....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by priyalycia: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2013
Woah dats an interesting storie n I was really capitvated kip it up dearie n d sky will not be ur limit buh a steppin stone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Abbott(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2013
I'm yet to read this story but I want to guess that it is a love story between an African and an Asian which is reflected in the title Chocolate & Sushi?

Right?
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by viruz007(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2013
Abbott: I'm yet to read this story but I want to guess that it is a love story between an African and an Asian which is reflected in the title Chocolate & Sushi?

Right?

Hian... Biko ooo...

#InOtherNews We made frontpage... Proud to be ur manager madam glow grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Joy4mi(f): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
front page tinz my dear. dis is just d beginning of greater tins for sure.
keep GLOWING like the STAR u are.
muahhhh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by DzTzl(f): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
wooa this is d best v evr read on nairaland, nice work!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by tlops(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
nice work

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
What did I do?

Lool....
Shrugs# lips sealed smiley
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Aliyeous(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ghost mode deactivated: congrats miss glow i rili luv ur up write or soree ur write up...n i can even see my dear princesa also following. I so mch luv readin beautiful write ups sch as dis...2 u glowing scenes n 2 ur oda kinds lyk princesa omolola n co i say kip up d gud work we luv u all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Enedane(f): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ok, ijst read to this point n m tempted to ask if dts the end or more updates coming? ur writeup got me thrilled, nice story. Keep it up
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Oppy16(f): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Aunty glowing, u r simply da bomb! I started reading it today and made sure I got to d last...more wisdom to ur brain, more ink to ur writing and more mb to ur posts! thanks to d mod that put ds story on fp!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oppy16: Aunty glowing, u r simply da bomb! I started reading it today and made sure I got to d last...more wisdom to ur brain, more ink to ur writing and more mb to ur posts! thanks to d mod that put ds story on fp!

Ahn ahn, emi na...loool, thanks so much. I appreciate u dear
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oppy16: Aunty glowing, u r simply da bomb! I started reading it today and made sure I got to d last...more wisdom to ur brain, more ink to ur writing and more mb to ur posts! thanks to d mod that put ds story on fp!

Thank u dear
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
Joy4mi: front page tinz my dear. dis is just d beginning of greater tins for sure.
keep GLOWING like the STAR u are.
muahhhh

Amen IJN oo....
Joy dear, thank u so much, ure appreciated
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abbott: I'm yet to read this story but I want to guess that it is a love story between an African and an Asian which is reflected in the title Chocolate & Sushi?

Right?

U cud neva be more wrong!!!!lool
Not all my titles are given in the literal sense, sometimes, u'll have to read deep into d meaning of d title and how it reflects life itself...
So just go ahead and read it. Its nt african magic story so relax...lool
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by zika1(f): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Omg! Dis is serious... I'm soo in love wit dis story. U re good, seems u re soo in love wit suspens cos u jst kept me in one nw. I am on episode 26 nd cnt wait 4 27. Nice 1 kip it up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Annie09: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Glowing you are such an amazing writer, i started reading 2day nd i made sure i read everytin. Welldone, expecting ur next update.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
I just finished reading 'Her Daughter's Dreams' by Francine Rivers and I would have sworn she wrote this piece if I didn't see your name on it. Yeah ma'am you're that good cheesy
The way you make each character come to life...mehn... Im sha rooting for Rolanke cos I can relate to her in some ways. wink

Glow on Glow! Nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by zika1(f): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wen is d next episode comming out (Episode 27)?I really cnt wait...
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wow! It's been a great ride with you from the start to this point. You are awesome, babe! And your story is tight! Flow, plot, characterisation, and all what makes a good story, you nailed! I'm so loving your writing.
I am an editor and I've been privileged to read a good number of raw and original writings, so believe me when I say you've got a good one going here. Wish you more grace to do more!
I eagerly await the next episodes...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ugonnah(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Glow,wetin happen na?!!...u are keepin us in terrible suspense o!...anyways,nice story.i love it becos its unpredictable
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
omotee4u: Wow! It's been a great ride with you from the start to this point. You are awesome, babe! And your story is tight! Flow, plot, characterisation, and all what makes a good story, you nailed! I'm so loving your writing.
I am an editor and I've been privileged to read a good number of raw and original writings, so believe me when I say you've got a good one going here. Wish you more grace to do more!
I eagerly await the next episodes...

grin grin smiley smiley smiley
Infact i'm speechless
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Br3nd4: I just finished reading 'Her Daughter's Dreams' by Francine Rivers and I would have sworn she wrote this piece if I didn't see your name on it. Yeah ma'am you're that good cheesy
The way you make each character come to life...mehn... Im sha rooting for Rolanke cos I can relate to her in some ways. wink

Glow on Glow! Nothing do you.

ahn ahn....hehe, this is a good comparison thank you very much!!!!
I Love francine rivers soooo much. Have u read a Voice in the wind and an Echo in the darkness
I cried when i read redeeming Love. that woman is just awesome. She and Karen are my mentors..,
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
I wanna be like Glowingscenes when I grow up
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44: I wanna be like Glowingscenes when I grow up

LMAO!!!!Now you're CRACKING ME UP BIG TIME!!!
thanks mynd..., once more and if u say u didn't do anything, accept my thanks and #mandarin bow# all the same
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
glowingscenes:

LMAO!!!!Now you're CRACKING ME UP BIG TIME!!!
thanks mynd..., once more and if u say u didn't do anything, accept my thanks and #mandarin bow# all the same
Abeg save me oooo. I did not do anything oooo
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Abeg save me oooo. I did not do anything oooo

hehehe, oh now he's scared, hmmmn( thinks to self), maybe I shd scare him more...

boo!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
glowingscenes:

hehehe, oh now he's scared, hmmmn( thinks to self), maybe I shd scare him more...

boo!! grin grin
Okay that's it,

**back to ghostmode**
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Toecynne(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mhen its been lng i've read a story as cool as dis...thumbz up.. More inspiration

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.