Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander (36851 Views)

Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested During Rerun Election (Video) / Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by ksusi: 9:41pm On May 20, 2013
they are not ghost now

2 Likes

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by internetpo(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2013
120 of them? And in maiduguri cringing with lots of soldiers. They didn't even fight back? Am suspecting this news.

Any way I know the soldiers are doing One hell of a job. Kudos 2 them.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Oglakoncept(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2013
hay sal: I AM HUNGRY
u no get work abi?
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by ibkgab001: 9:46pm On May 20, 2013
I no believe this Story jorr... sad angry
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by nijanigga: 9:47pm On May 20, 2013
mikeansy: I want to hear the capture of Shekau thats all am waiting for
Nigerian military don't have that of intelligence, they are not proactive enough,they rely on brute force.I don't blame them thou, corruption is destroying the country.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by lif2uz(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2013
Boko Haram boyz don dey receive hammer from jtf guys o! So dis Haram boys no get level like that.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Mhomies: 9:50pm On May 20, 2013
Like virtually everyone else, I am also very happy about this development. However, are we recovering arms?
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by sureboykris(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2013
Since this onslaught began , no single picture shown. Na wa
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 20, 2013
Another BIG LIE, those are innocent peeps, boko - haram aren't that foolish

1 Like

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 20, 2013
Carry all of them to jail
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by lif2uz(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2013
Sezua: Make i comment?
no go and sleep!
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Built2last: 9:55pm On May 20, 2013
While waiting to board a flight from Charlotte to Atlanta sometime last year, I noticed a small number of US Soldiers were also waiting to board the same flight.I was immediately fascinated by their youthfulness and nice camouflage . They looked like boys and girls to me. I even suspected they were cadets.My first surprise came when the flight was about to board. The announcer made it clear that men and women of the US army should step forward and board first the plane first. This was gahead of passengers on the first class compartment . When we had all boarded the flight, the pilot then announced that the airline was happy and privileged to be flying with men of the US army and welcome them specially on board. When we landed in Atlanta, the pilot announced again and thanked the men of the US army for flying with United Airlines and this time everyone on the plane went into a round of applause, clapping for almost a minute. I had to join in clapping for the US soldiers.This is how much America values the men and women, battling insurgents in other to protect the home land.Today lets offer prayers and applaud the men and women battling insurgents from Bayelsa to Nassarawa , from Borno to Yobe, from Katsina to Kano. Staying awake for us to sleep. taking the battle to the enemies so we can live a normal life. These are the real men with balls. Not the cowards that attacks defenseless people and scurry away to hide.CELEBRATE NIGERIAN ARMY

52 Likes

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2013
nijanigga:
Nigerian military don't have that of intelligence, they are not proactive enough,they rely on brute force.I don't blame them thou, corruption is destroying the country.
You're a 'nigga' indeed.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by collinsola: 9:58pm On May 20, 2013
mikeansy: I want to hear the capture of Shekau

thats all am waiting for

Shekau and other Oga On Top for BH,n☺̩r they stay Nigeria o,them they far away Afgan from there they command the foolish ones weh they 9ja...
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2013
Built2last: While waiting to board a flight from Charlotte to Atlanta sometime last year, I noticed a small number of US Soldiers were also waiting to board the same flight.I was immediately fascinated by their youthfulness and nice camouflage . They looked like boys and girls to me. I even suspected they were cadets.My first surprise came when the flight was about to board. The announcer made it clear that men and women of the US army should step forward and board first the plane first. This was gahead of passengers on the first class compartment . When we had all boarded the flight, the pilot then announced that the airline was happy and privileged to be flying with men of the US army and welcome them specially on board. When we landed in Atlanta, the pilot announced again and thanked the men of the US army for flying with United Airlines and this time everyone on the plane went into a round of applause, clapping for almost a minute. I had to join in clapping for the US soldiers.This is how much America values the men and women, battling insurgents in other to protect the home land.Today lets offer prayers and applaud the men and women battling insurgents from Bayelsa to Nassarawa , from Borno to Yobe, from Katsina to Kano. Staying awake for us to sleep. taking the battle to the enemies so we can live a normal life. These are the real men with balls. Not the cowards that attacks defenseless people and scurry away to hide.CELEBRATE NIGERIAN ARMY
You rock.

2 Likes

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 20, 2013
kodeblurr: Another BIG LIE, those are innocent peeps, boko - haram aren't that foolish

This is the difficulty with this battle.

Every Boko Haram peep can pass for innocent peep except you catch them live with an AK 47 or Bomb and even when you do it is still possible for members of the public to claim that the peeps caught had no go with them but rather the Army is making up the story.

At this point I am inclined to believe anything the Army say.

1 Like

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by REZOLUTE: 9:58pm On May 20, 2013
Dia leader way d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ burry no get name...
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by pearl123(f): 9:59pm On May 20, 2013
Arrest ke?if na joke stop am ooooooo
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Itydee(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2013
Sezua: Make i comment?
welldone boys
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by adeemi07(f): 10:02pm On May 20, 2013
May God help us in this country, especially on this security issue.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Katier00(f): 10:03pm On May 20, 2013
wait o, there is 24h cufew, no gsm coverrage, hw on earth did they kn that their commander died n knew d time for d burial and over hunderd fu*king bh members attended. Again jesus hv mercy on us mother mary come to our aid

1 Like

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Sirfergie90(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2013
Kudos 2 nigeria army,may d God of my prophet b wit u guys,i mean prop.T.B JOSHUA

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by ZUBY77(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2013
The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian
Army, and the
Secret Service are all trying to prove
that they are
the best at Catching criminals.
The President decides to give them a test. He
releases a rabbit into a forest and
each of them
has to catch it. The SSS goes in. They
place animal informants throughout
the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses.
After three
months of extensive investigations
they
conclude that rabbits do not exist.
The ARMY goes in. After two weeks with no
leads they burn the forest, killing
everything in it,
including the rabbit, and they make
no
apologies. The rabbit had it coming. The POLICE goes in. They come out
two hours
later with a badly beaten ANTELOPE.
The
ANTELOPE is yelling: "Okay! Okay!
I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!

8 Likes

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 20, 2013
Katier00 :
wait o, there is 24h cufew, no gsm coverrage, hw on earth did they kn that their commander died n knew d time for d burial and over hunderd fu*king bh members attended. Again jesus hv mercy on us mother mary come to our aid

did'nt Nigerians conduct burials before the advent of gsm?

1 Like

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by DarkFive: 10:11pm On May 20, 2013
The Nigerian Army should search also Governor's lodge & offices as our leaders are capable of shielding these terrorists.(Rmbr kabiru sokoto was found within governmnt premises)
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Katier00(f): 10:14pm On May 20, 2013
mikeansy:

did'nt Nigerians conduct burials before the advent of gsm?
d question is hw did they kn that their commander is dead, there is cufew, wer did dey assemble
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by imperiouxx(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2013
No query JTF, put time bombs on them and free them from their mysteries. I think they are ready to die by bomb. angry
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 20, 2013
Mtceeew! Arrested khe. Finish them all before we'll xperince any jail-break or Kabiru Sokoto story @ Karu.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 20, 2013
Katier00 :
d question is hw did they kn that their commander is dead, there is cufew, wer did dey assemble

am pretty sure Boko Haram Millitants are obeying the curfew like the responsible citizens they have always been!

grin
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by HonKontigi: 10:21pm On May 20, 2013
ibkgab001: I no believe this Story jorr... sad angry
Don't mind them. Counterinsurgency is not won by dishing out improbable stories. The same people that announced days ago that boko haram are all on the run are now saying 120 gathered in one place! Counter-insurgency is a long-haul operation that can last years and years - Americans went to Afghanistan with bravado and 10 years on they cannot even secure Kabul. These boko haram that they claim have fled to neighbouring countries can continue their activities for a very long time. If this war drags on as seems likely it's the soldiers that will get frustrated and in that state escalate atrocities against innocent civilians, which will further worsen things for them. Military force has its limitations. This conflict can never be resolved by military means alone.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. / Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) / Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.