Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt (17082 Views)

President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by matoyeh(m): 1:14am On May 21, 2013
Tadon200: this our presi should really set hit priorities straight.gush,smh, angry.
this is to tell u dat they atr not there for us but for their own selfish interest
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by PECO4KING(m): 1:19am On May 21, 2013
Yes thanks for the posters. Let give this man the 2nd chance. He is a good leaders. A leader who decare his assets, a good leader who remove subidy and promise us good road (Ibadan,Abk express road benin ore,road and so on.)Which of the road is good by now .The man who promise adequate electricity and we use generator everynight. The man who promise security and there are no more kills. GEJ u re the best. And he provide good works for graduates most are yahoo boyz or kidnapper. Food are getting cheaper everyday and transport fees are low.Encourage him to keep on with his good work. If we can't fight here on earth I know God will fight for us yearafter. Because me I no fit fight oo.PDP lair oh sorry !!! PDP Wicked oh sorry!!! PDP power

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by onitshaigbo(m): 1:24am On May 21, 2013
Don't take this to be offensive against Ijaws, but why would anyone want to reelect GEJ? Do we want the rest of Nigeria to be as badly-run and undeveloped as Bayelsa State?
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by showby: 1:27am On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: Another sycophant! You and who? Let me ask, don't we have moral standards in this country. This is 2013 and campaign has started for 2015, and you are happy already. Nothing personal but I think you should reassess your sentimental support this time around meritoriously.
Better than his predecessors. So we go vote am.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by dayokanu(m): 1:56am On May 21, 2013
So what happened to the mandate they gave him in 2011
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by oddy4real(m): 2:07am On May 21, 2013
You all can choose to speak some obscene Grammar here on Nairaland BUT I would rather vote GEJ in 2015 than those terrorists in Another Problem Coming (APC).

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by mensdept: 2:09am On May 21, 2013
After looking at this thread and the posters of GEJ I could not help but to notice one thing.

The roads the posters were hung on. Those roads with the design and traffic to match shows a country on the brink. For those posting the pictures on the roads, were they thinking how bad thee area looked before posting the pictures?

Or did they just not care
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:11am On May 21, 2013
dayokanu: So what happened to the mandate they gave him in 2011

Jonathan has squandered it. He squandered people's goodwill given to him in 2011. I doubt him winning PDP nomination because some of those Northern Governors are not ready to give him the delegates to secure the nomination again because he betrayed them. Assuming he wins the nomination, the whole population of SS/SE/MB is not going to be enough to take him to the finish line. 70-80% of SW votes will be going to whoever APC nominates. 60-70% of Northern votes will be going to APC candidate. Den go hear wehn!

Everyone now know that Jonathan is a con man afterall. Shoesless kid mantra won't work this time around. Jonathan is a fraudulent human being. The only way out for him is to cause civil war and unrest.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by buchito1(m): 2:18am On May 21, 2013
slim fit :
I don't care about Nigeria anymore
Its some1 like u Nigeria regrets having!!! SMH!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by figment232(m): 3:28am On May 21, 2013
Enangson: One thing am so sure about myself in 2015 during the elections is that i will be indoors at home playing games, watching T.v and following the elections update on Nairaland.[color=#990000][/color]
Coward
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by delors(m): 3:33am On May 21, 2013
But cant dey at least do some photoshop on this guy's pictures? How can my president be this ugleeeeee?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by kalunomics(m): 4:03am On May 21, 2013
lacasa: His posters can only pop up in the SS/SE states (except Imo)cos Frankly, 'same minds think alike' grin.

They dare not show-up in the SW/North!.

Frankly, 'Progressive fronts' wink
see this one! After 2014, we'll know whether uncle Joe's achievement will warrant him a re-election but i'm sure i won't vote for buhari for counsellorship let alone president.
Let APC be progressive as they acclaim and field in real progressives.
Fashola, Oshomole, Akpabio, Chime are all there.
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by skiesoduah: 4:19am On May 21, 2013
Drama
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by bornosheikh: 4:29am On May 21, 2013
Enangson: One thing am so sure about myself in 2015 during the elections is that i will be indoors at home playing games, watching T.v and following the elections update on Nairaland.[color=#990000][/color]

Coward sad sad sad

Figment - You no get sense at all. Enangson is one sharp guy. He is someone that understands that his life means more to him than running out on the road, holding a placard for 'political ghosts'. When, not if, the mobs turn violent, they will look to use their machetes on other victims. GEJ or Buhari are not worth dying for.

Do you hear the ghosts speaking about the victims of 2011, (corpers, orange sellers etc...) They have been long forgotten. Did they pay for Enangson's education, training and development up to date.

I wished the whole country stayed indoors to vote over that period to show the politicians that their ideas, lies and charades are redundant.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:30am On May 21, 2013
chino11: Just got into PH this afternoon only to be received by campaign posters of GEJ. This is a welcome development for we here in the East. We are gonna vote 101% come 2015. Lets do it again. grin grin
Thank God u're only speakin 4 urself n household ONLY minus ur landlord! Guudluck 2 u on dat. Next! Important topic pls, not dis squababash!
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by bornosheikh: 4:30am On May 21, 2013
The only certainty is how many people will die this time around. The masses are more hungry this time so I can see some vicious blood-letting taking place...

circa 20-100,000 lives will be lost unfortunately. RIP in advance
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by Rogerss(m): 5:17am On May 21, 2013
I can't help but think this is the handwork of Governor Amechi to potrail The president as a POWER HUNGRY MONSTER. Why is the poster only appearing in Rivers State when the president started his 2011 campaign actively in October 2010. Just a thought.
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:58am On May 21, 2013
All witches and wizards pointing evil fingers at GEJ die die die !!!!
Fall down and die
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 6:02am On May 21, 2013
babyosisi: All witches and wizards pointing evil fingers at GEJ die die die !!!!
Fall down and die
are you being canned? why so angry??
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by tspun(m): 6:02am On May 21, 2013
slim fit :
I don't care about Nigeria anymore
i day SHAME for U
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by omartins(m): 6:17am On May 21, 2013
All poster bearing Goodluck 2015 have no running mate. Do you this realy comes from presidency or supporters? Is Sambo going for president?
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by sucre1(m): 6:22am On May 21, 2013
Lmao
Bonapart: Gosh! Jona again 4 anoda 4yrs? Driver take me 2 airport am goin 2 Botswana
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by chino11(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2013
matoyeh: why are you people so selfish, all these thing are happening because of GEJ, and you are still beating 2015 drum in 2013. Its a shame for you and who ever sent u that u neva loved this nation. just being selfish and criminal minded people

The north cannot succeed with their destabilization scheme. GEJ for president 2015. We will do it again

1 Like

Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by chino11(m): 6:36am On May 21, 2013
oddy4real: You all can choose to speak some obscene Grammar here on Nairaland BUT I would rather vote GEJ in 2015 than those[b] terrorists in Another Problem Coming (APC[/b]).

This got me kick my breakfast in laughter.. grin grin
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by chino11(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Thank God u're only speakin 4 urself n household ONLY minus ur landlord! Guudluck 2 u on dat. Next! Important topic pls, not dis squababash!

Which is you candidate come 2015 that is better than GEJ? Don't come up with that terrorist Bin laden Muhamed Buhari and the ex convict thieftunbu who share ACN states allocation 50-50.
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by simplyme3(f): 6:44am On May 21, 2013
This is the kind of thread we will see some people. A few are still missing though. Let them come and bark their own bark.
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by drkass: 6:48am On May 21, 2013
that engine is damn too slow to my liking,wonder if he is made in china

1 Like

Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by agohavivi(f): 6:48am On May 21, 2013
Isn't it too early?
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 6:48am On May 21, 2013
GEJ all the way!!! If not him, tell me who? Buhari the Terrorist head and fundamentalist? Tiefnubu the drug lord and national fraudster or Fashola the houseboy of the drug lord?
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by dominiceze: 6:53am On May 21, 2013
ola_pluto: Ride on GEJ. Loot our treasury through security votes, Anenih in NPA, and other means you know best. Loot, loot loot. You dont need to visit SE to campaign because you have a gullible base there. But I promise you, Nigerians will reject you if you do not do something tangible before 2014 ends. Now you have shoes, no zoning palava, no fraudulent whipping of ethnic sentiments.
Except you campaign with your achievements, the reasonable ones will not vote for you. You can add Adeonibata to your name tomorrow, I wont vote for you.
u slowpoke, what makes you think the south east are gullible? If you must knw the SE has its priorities,get that into your thick oduduwa skull
Re: Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt by nnanyereugo(m): 6:54am On May 21, 2013
ola_pluto: Ride on GEJ. Loot our treasury through security votes, Anenih in NPA, and other means you know best. Loot, loot loot. You dont need to visit SE to campaign because you have a gullible base there. But I promise you, Nigerians will reject you if you do not do something tangible before 2014 ends. Now you have shoes, no zoning palava, no fraudulent whipping of ethnic sentiments.
Except you campaign with your achievements, the reasonable ones will not vote for you. You can add Adeonibata to your name tomorrow, I wont vote for you.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cant stp lafn. Guy r r fuuny. U dey para 4 our oga @ d top oooo. Abeg cool ur tempa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian-born WYO President-general Assumes Office / Senate Sets Up Committee To Investigate Senator Abbo / Army Neutralizes Boko Haram Terrorists, 2 AK-47 Rifles, 2 Bicycles Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.