Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) (39427 Views)

Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 / Florida Shop Owner Powerlifts Obama (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by Sexxymom(f): 10:56am On May 22, 2013
IYA NGBALI: they is very sweet o
GBAGAUNNNNNNNN

1 Like

Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2013
1hunna: SO THIS ONE IS NEWS MSTCEWW
Yes its news cos we world is less with one snake. GOOD NEWS!!!! cheesy grin
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by onitshaigbo(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2013
Vanneni: I no want. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Look at dis learner brainwashed by oyibo. He thinks snake pepper soup (traditional 9ja food) is disgusting but will chomp down oyibo food like burgers and hot dogs, which are not only more disgusting by extremely unhealthy as well.
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by addicted268(f): 8:04pm On May 22, 2013
Innodon: the Idemili people worship this thing. I hate it . How on earth can someone sit close to this creature?
maybe,but the worship isn't rampant these days.we just don't kill them and they are totally harmless.they just move about freely.whenever I go home for xmas and they roam about the compound,my male cousins just lift them up with bare hands or sticks and take them out of d compound.my cousin even wore one round his neck!they are that harmless,but I no dey near the snakes or d holder/wearer o....oh and when walking by and we see a dead one,people just get big leaves and cover them.I'm not sure the significance of that.
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Look at dis learner brainwashed by oyibo. He thinks snake pepper soup (traditional 9ja food) is disgusting but will chomp down oyibo food like burgers and hot dogs, which are not only more disgusting by extremely unhealthy as well.
Hi, I'm a She not a He. And, I don't eat all those oyinbo foods as well. They are all disgusting and unhealthy. smiley
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by onitshaigbo(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2013
Vanneni: And, I don't eat all those oyinbo foods as well. They are all disgusting and unhealthy. smiley

There's something we can agree on.
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 23, 2013
onitshaigbo:

There's something we can agree on.
What is it?
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by onitshaigbo(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2013
Vanneni: What is it?

That oyibo foods are disgusting.
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 25, 2013
onitshaigbo:

That oyibo foods are disgusting.
What's there to agree on? They r disgusting to me, are they to you?
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by pendo89(f): 12:00pm On May 26, 2013
There are many pythons in miami esp in the Everglades swamps.
They feed on puppies/dogs brought by guys coming to watch Alligators.I only managed to snap a tail.
now imagine how many eggs this one laid.

so while am seeing snake others are seeing food?. undecided
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by onitshaigbo(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2013
Vanneni: What's there to agree on? They r disgusting to me, are they to you?

Yeah that's what I mean, we both agree that oyibo foods are disgusting. Although I kinda like Chinese food.
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 31, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Yeah that's what I mean, we both agree that oyibo foods are disgusting. Although I kinda like Chinese food.
With all the taste enhancers contained in them.
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by onitshaigbo(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2013
Vanneni: With all the taste enhancers contained in them.

Chinkos use MSG, Nigerians use Maggi cubes.
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 31, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Chinkos use MSG, Nigerians use Maggi cubes.
And maggi cubes contains msg if you don't know.
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by onitshaigbo(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2013
Vanneni: And maggi cubes contains msg if you don't know.

I actually didn't, lol. I should just buy msg crystals instead of Maggi cubes.
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 31, 2013
onitshaigbo:

I actually didn't, lol. I should just buy msg crystals instead of Maggi cubes.
The ideal thing is to cook with jes a lil salt to remove the bland taste in foods. But nt everyone can do that. Too much msg isn't healthy.
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by onitshaigbo(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2013
Vanneni: The ideal thing is to cook with jes a lil salt to remove the bland taste in foods. But nt everyone can do that. Too much msg isn't healthy.

Well, salt and pepper are sufficient when it comes to grilling meat, but for soups you need more than salt. I would use meat stock, but that's not always available, so that's where MSG or Maggi comes in.
Re: 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 31, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Well, salt and pepper are sufficient when it comes to grilling meat, but for soups you need more than salt. I would use meat stock, but that's not always available, so that's where MSG or Maggi comes in.
True. I like guys that can cook. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Resisting Army Pressure To Quit, Insists He's Still President / 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics / South Sudan Detains Journalists For Recording President Urinating On Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.