Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race (2347 Views)

BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 16, 2016
Republican Donald Trump has edged closer to clinching the Republican Parties ticket, as early results show that he has defeated his bitter rival Marco Rubio in Rubio’s home state of Florida.

With 50% of the results reported Mr Trump, has over 45% of the votes, while Florida Senator Marco Rubio has about 28%.

We’ll keep you posted on results from the states of Ohio, North Carolina, Illinois and Missouri.
Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2016/03/16/trump-floors-rubio-in-florida/
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 16, 2016
It seems Donald Trump has knocked his bitter rival Marco Rubio out of the US race for president.
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by tit(f): 2:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Nigerians beware, Cruz will be harder on you than Trump.
Just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by blazer234: 2:52am On Mar 16, 2016
florida 93% counted

Trump- 46%

Rubio- 27%

Cruz-17%

Democrats 96% counted

Clinton- 64%

Sanders- 33%
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by blazer234: 2:56am On Mar 16, 2016
tit:
Nigerians beware, Cruz will be harder on you than Trump.
Just watch and see.

Dont worry. Cruz will not win. Trump will win the primaries and it will lead to GOPs defeat at the general election.

Americans see Clinton as a better white house occupant than trump.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Lazy africans go don dey panic now...

Wat bout d moslem terrorist? ??
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 16, 2016
Rubio has just congratulated Trump and dropped out. He said the US was in the middle of a "political storm", and voters were angry and frustrated.
A few weeks ago, he was mercilessly attacking Trump.
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 16, 2016
With the Florida win, Trump has packed all 99 delegates from the state. But he just lost 66 delegates from Ohio to John Kasich.
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by blazer234: 3:01am On Mar 16, 2016
igbodefender:
Rubio has just congratulated Trump and dropped out. He said the US was in the middle of a "political storm", and voters were angry and frustrated.
A few weeks ago, he was mercilessly attacking Trump.

Politics is never a do or die affair.

And it wasn't just rubio attacking trump; trump also attacked him. Trump called him a boy and a small man. Rubio too made funny comments about trumps small fingers. The attacks were both ways.
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by blazer234: 3:02am On Mar 16, 2016
igbodefender:
With the Florida win, Trump has packed all 99 delegates from the state. But he just lost 66 delegates from Ohio to John Kasich.

I think ted cruz is a better candidate to fight trump than kasich.
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Bugatie(m): 3:41am On Mar 16, 2016
blazer234:

Politics is never a do or die affair.

And it wasn't just rubio attacking trump; trump also attacked him. Trump called him a boy and a small man. Rubio too made funny comments about trumps small fingers. The attacks were both ways.

Lols at small fingers, this politicians sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by blazer234: 3:48am On Mar 16, 2016
Bugatie:

Lols at small fingers, this politicians sef

I Dont think any political campaign or debate had been as controversial in the history of the united states. Trump has turned everything upside down.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 16, 2016
I want that pig, Trump to get the republican's flag and be disgraced by a woman at the main polls.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by MrALIVE: 5:29am On Mar 16, 2016
blazer234:

Dont worry. Cruz will not win. Trump will win the primaries and it will lead to GOPs defeat at the general election.

una don start this una useless Nigerian style analysis..a man who has only been a politician for 8 months is breaking all records,beating everybody and you are here in Nigeria talking nonsense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by montezz(f): 5:33am On Mar 16, 2016
SirJeffry:
I want that pig, Trump to get the republican's flag and be disgraced by a woman at the main polls.
Gbam!
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by ifyan(m): 5:43am On Mar 16, 2016
This will one of the controversial election campaign and election in U.S.A

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by dinachi(m): 5:44am On Mar 16, 2016
montezz:

Gbam!
Clown! Watch as Trump completely destroys Clinton in the Final rounds. Trump is the next President of the US!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 16, 2016
I pray he becomes the president so he can deport all Nigerians in America. We need you all to come help fix naija

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 16, 2016
blazer234:

Based on what facts? Or have you started this same generalization that Nigerians are know for?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
I pray he becomes the president so he cam deport all Nigerian in America. We need you all to come help fix naija

Na frustration go kill you. slowpoke?
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by matrix199(m): 6:11am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
I pray he becomes the president so he cam deport all Nigerian in America. We need you all to come help fix naija

How old are you? What do you have up there in your head, a brain or a seed?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 16, 2016
MrALIVE:
una don start this una useless Nigerian style analysis..a man who has only been a politician for 8 months is breaking all records,beating everybody and you are here in Nigeria talking nonsense

Exactly, Arms chair Nigerian analysts talking what they don't know. It reminds me of one nairalander - vedaxcool, who was predicting that Jeb bush will win. You have to pity these jobless online ranters.
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by meezynetwork(m): 6:12am On Mar 16, 2016
I wonder why Nigerian give themselves unnecessary headache over what is not theirs. Moreover what is the percentage of African American and Latinos in the US? Not upto 20% combined and you think the black or Latinos opinion matters in this election? All the massive rally that Trump have been having, is it spirit that has been supporting him? So in this election, nobody can tell who will eventually win. Trump can carry the day with the way am seeing it.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by montezz(f): 6:17am On Mar 16, 2016
dinachi:

Clown! Watch as Trump completely destroys Clinton in the Final rounds. Trump is the next President of the US!
Buffoon! We all know the fact that Clinton might be polling well against trump doesn't mean she is going to win,that it will be at all certain or that it will be very easy for her. Infact there are quite a large numbers of scenerio which has showed that Trump can win this Election. So Mr.wise man does that mean i shouldn't air my opinion concerning the issue or support the woman? I like trump but i would have loved to see Clinton win the election.
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2016
matrix199:

How old are you? What do you have up there in your head, a brain or a seed?

Don't mind that HeShe, the SheHe is one of those American frustrated wannabe.
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 16, 2016
meezynetwork:
I wonder why Nigerian give themselves unnecessary headache over what is not theirs. Moreover what is the percentage of African American and Latinos in the US? Not upto 20% combined and you think the black or Latinos opinion matters in this election? All the massive rally that Trump have been having, is it spirit that has been supporting him? So in this election, nobody can tell who will eventually win. Trump can carry the day with the way am seeing it.

Even at that, Trump can still garner the votes of Latinos, just by nominating a Latino as his vice. Trump is the guy, he is the man fit for the job.
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by montezz(f): 6:34am On Mar 16, 2016
Tkester2:

Even at that, Trump can still garner the votes of Latinos, just by nominating a Latino as his vice. Trump is the guy, he is the man fit for the job.
In other words,Trump's path is rather unique but real.
Trump's power with white working class voters that have felt ignored and beaten down is no joke and can never be denied and none of the candidates has an antidote for it. He is the man fit for the job[but i want Clinton to win...Because she is a woman. I know that's shallow lol.]
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2016
montezz:

In other words,Trump's path is rather unique but real.
Trump's power with white working class voters that have felt ignored and beaten down is no joke and can never be denied and none of the candidates has an antidote for it. He is the man fit for the job[but i want Clinton to win...Because she is a woman. I know that's shallow lol.]

You have a point, but I believe the world stands a better chance with Trump than with hillary.

(Your DP thou)
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by montezz(f): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Tkester2:

You have a point, but I believe the world stands a better chance with Trump than with hillary.

(Your DP thou)
I can't agree more. Wetin do my dp o?
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by blazer234: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2016
Tkester2:

Based on what facts? Or have you started this same generalization that Nigerians are know for?

Ndo. Mr Yankee that is not like Nigerians that do generalization... Nonsense.

Have you been following the election at all? Yesterday was Super Tuesday 3. Do you know what had happened in then past 3 Tuesdays? If you know, you won't be asking that question.
Re: Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race by blazer234: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2016
MrALIVE:

You are the one talking nonsense like an eeediot! You think people just rely on nairaland for information like your steupiddd self?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada / Russia Military Buildup,US Intelligence Warns Of New Russian Cruise Missiles. / Isis Executes 25 Prisoners By Dissolving Them In Nitric Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.