Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair (8938 Views)

Jim Iyke, Nadia Buari Welcomes Baby Boy? ( PHOTO) ( / Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo / See Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Spotted Together Yesterday! Break Up Story Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by Ckariam: 10:07am On May 21, 2013
It is usually when things are tough that people remember God. Nadia Buari may be smiling that she has found her right man but she should learn from her predecessor. Keturah Hamilton has been in pains, reading, seeing all the activities of her ex Jim Iyke with his new lover Nadia Buari on the internet.
Everyone agrees that relationships are best and sweeter at the beginning.
While she has given up on bad boy Jim Iyke, she resorted to being her own comforter. On the 13th of may, she tweeted that " tough times never last, tough people do".
The pain was so unbearable, she could not sleep so she tweeted the next day early morning around 2:49AM being the 14th may," we met for a reason, either you are a blessing or a lesson". Jim Iyke enjoying his new romance, the beautiful skin of Nadia, the sumptuous lips will not even consider the feelings of poor Keturah.
And it came to pass that Keturah Hamilton resorted to divine intervention to know for real if all these stress and heartbreak is worth it. Ask and it shall be given you, behold she got an answer. She prayed the entire time by 2:14 PM the same day, she tweeted again "I prayed to the Lord.He answered my prayer,and took my worries (Jim Iyke) away".
Keturah Hamilton has been delivered from Jim Iyke, he is now free to hold hands with Nadia Buari at the VGMA and follow her to her house.
Despite her worries vanishing, the thoughts of Jim Iyke dealings with her still lingered. Check out her other tweets and judge for yourself.

"Whoever digs a pit will fall into it, And he who rolls a stone will have it roll back on him"
7:55pm - 17 May 13
"God is setting me up for the greatest feast ever,right in front of my enemies" [Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari?]
2:47am - 18 May 13

"If u prayed for my down fall u should get your refund back! I declare no weapon formed against me shall prosper# Amen"
5:42pm - 18 May 13

This tweet is for Nadia Buari, she ought to be careful of Jim Iyke.
"Never sweat over something that's not officially yours..."
1:12am - 20 May 13
There is no greater comfort than that from the scripture she tweeted "I'm the vine,You are the branches. He who abides in me, I in him bears much fruit; for without me you can do nothing. John 15:5
11:57am - 20 May 13

And thus we can see how a woman's heart has been broken into pieces by Jim Iyke helping her know her maker and that is the greatest lesson learnt.

Source: http://adentan.com/keturah-hamilton-confirms-jim-iyke-nadia-buaris-affair-claims-god-took-away-her-worries/
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by luvablesam(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2013
Get over a bad relatioship lady,will you?let it go!distant relationships hardly work even marriage!
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by icebebe(f): 3:12pm On May 21, 2013
Aww! Ave bin der i remembered wen ma ex left me 4 ma fwend was painful o,den i remembered bible verses n used evryday on ma fb status mcthwww buh ity wasn't worth it 2dy am bigger n better,jus did ma introduction buh dem it neva ended well 4 dem 2.takhrt hun one dy u'll laff last

2 Likes

Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by neversaynever(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2013
E still dey tickle her, by the time she see their nakëd pix, she go turn reverend.
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by Coldblooded(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2013
Loosers' Anthem. Why is she the only one complaining while we are yet to hear from Jim Iyke's version?

Jim Iyke is not a saint neither is Keturah one. She should get over it and get a life also, after all she was not forced into Jim Iyke; she chose him and enjoyed him while it lasted. She has to stop singing d loosers' Anthem.

Tired of her rantings!
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 21, 2013
What's with the bible quotations?? undecided
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by SlyIg(f): 4:34pm On May 21, 2013
God is always there for the heartbroken.
Praise the Lord!
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by gluv01(f): 5:02pm On May 21, 2013
What doesn't kill you make you stronger, stand a little taller. wink
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by freecocoa(f): 5:20pm On May 21, 2013
OP you are funny o grin grin grin.

Eiyah, She should just move on, it gets better with time but wait o, isn't she the one who initiated the breakup?
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 21, 2013
.....Who made OP the interpreter of Kentura's tweets?
Meanwhile heartbreak suxxx big time, unless love hasn't broken you before.
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by maonye: 7:19pm On May 21, 2013
Abeg make we hear beta tin joor! Wetin dey for jim iyke body? E pennis na Gold?
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by cfours: 8:23pm On May 21, 2013
Keturah Hamilton dumps Jim Iyke, says Jim Iyke’s Unscripted is scripted

Jim Iyke’s fiancée says that her stint on his reality show was just an act.

The new trend in the Nigerian entertainment industry is reality shows. First it was Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde with Omotola, The Real Me; and now, “Nollywood bad boy,” Jim Iyke, with Jim Iyke Unscripted.

Unscripted, which is jointly produced by Africa Magic and Oh Africa TV, premiered on Wednesday, April 17 on DSTV. The first episode, in a stunning climax, featured Jim’s fiancée, Keturah Hamilton, dressing him down for his wandering eye.

However, in a strange real-life twist that no one saw coming, Keturah issued a statement via her publicist in which she announced not only the dissolution of her engagement with the actor but also that her behaviour on the show was just Hollywood-level acting.

“Keturah Hamilton had acted out an edgy script of jealousy and rage towards Jim Iyke, that was delivered as well as any actress in Hollywood. Keturah was so good that even her fans were astonished to see how well she acted and was able to challenge Jim on his bad behavior. Boldly, Jim gave Keturah the opportunity to exit the reality show based on the controversial episode. Even though a pre-recorded version of “Kiss and Make-up” was on stand-by to be aired, Keturah already had made her decision,” the statement read.

Before Keturah’s announcement rumours already had it that Jim Iyke was stepping out with Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buhari. Rumours, which both actors have denied. As for Keturah, according to her publicist, she has since moved on “to bigger and better things.”

“I wish Jim well on his show and hope that he matures into the man I always wanted him to be!” Keturah said in the statement.

The reality “actress” will now star in a new reality show, Diamonds in the Rough.
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by BlackSwan: 9:53pm On May 21, 2013
Look at all those desperate tweets lol.
Kinda feel sorry for her though.
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by cfours: 10:39pm On May 21, 2013
her tweets have nothing to do with jim iyke. OP inserted his own commentary/ interpretations but no where in her tweets did she mention jim iyke or allude to him.
I would bet that she doesn't even give 2cents abt the guy.
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by BlackSwan: 11:13pm On May 21, 2013
c.fours:
her tweets have nothing to do with jim iyke. OP inserted his own commentary/ interpretations but no where in her tweets did she mention jim iyke or allude to him.
I would bet that she doesn't even give 2cents abt the guy.
Good
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by Lucasbalo(m): 5:26am On May 22, 2013
Who fucking cares?.
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by vipers: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2013
I do
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by pomporiking: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
The pain was so unbearable, she could not sleep so she tweeted the next day early morning around 2:49AM.
You're in pain so you tweetda faaq is happening in this world undecided
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by switdil(f): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
pompori king: The pain was so unbearable, she could not sleep so she tweeted the next day early morning around 2:49AM.
You're in pain so you tweetda faaq is happening in this world undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
I don laff die o
E be lyk sey keturah hamilton na OP sister
This wan too much jor
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by HezronLorraine(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
gluv01: What doesn't kill you make you stronger, stand a little taller. wink
doesn't mean you'r lonely when you're alone.
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Is Jim iyke john thomos diz sweet dat babes testify after losin it....it must be d demons in him b4 sha
Re: Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair by skyscraperTM(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
i hate twitter, it`s the celebrity market for qossip¡ who would have known keturah hamilton if not for the privilege twitter had given them| everybody wants to be popular, cheap publicity stunt| mcheeww..

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Comments On Wizkid DC Stage Performance, Fans Go Gaga - Photos / Yoruba Actor Adekola Tijani And Wife Welcomes New Baby / Leaked Viral Video Of A Boss Abusing His Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.