Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo (4247 Views)

Jim Iyke, Nadia Buari Welcomes Baby Boy? ( PHOTO) ( / See Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Spotted Together Yesterday! Break Up Story Is False / Keturah Hamilton Finally Speaks On Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by uwanet: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
So Nadia Buari just posted these pictures on her Instagram page, holding hands with some mystery guy and he is certainly not Jim Iyke!
The Ghanaian actress who is currently in Atlanta, tagged the pictures #thatkinglife.

See more pics HERE: http://www./2014/09/forget-jim-iyke-nadia-buari-steps-out.html

http://www./2014/09/forget-jim-iyke-nadia-buari-steps-out.html

1 Like

Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by hatux: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
What's my own concern That's Jims' problem I think...
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by lertee(f): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
New toy,when did a man become toy? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thank goodness...She deserves a much better man.

1 Like

Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by tuwayz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
glitest: Thank goodness...She deserves a much better man.
are you saying james Ikechukwu is not good for her? That's an insult u know?

4 Likes

Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
tuwayz: are you saying james Ikechukwu is not good for her? That's an insult u know?

I only said that, due to his behavior and treatment towards women in the past.
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by hatux: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
Goodness! Its been a while' where have you been?
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by hatux: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
hatux: Goodness! Its been a while' where have you been?

# side eye#
I should be the one asking you the same question.
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by hatux: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
glitest:

# side eye#
I should be the one asking you the same question.
Ehn ehn! No vex though... How you doing?

1 Like

Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by Airforce1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
How many men dis girl don date dis year alone?

I've lost count
undecided
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
hatux: Ehn ehn! No vex though... How you doing?

I'm doing great....Where have you been?.
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by hatux: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
glitest:

I'm doing great....Where have you been?.
Been here nah... Have always been around, just that we never met since that day until now.... Anyway, its good to know you're hale and hearty...
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Couples only dress like this after serious doking in their hotel room.

BTW, I thought that Pastor T. B. Joshua cured Jim Iyke of the ogbanje that has not allowed him to get married?
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by donwilly3: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ashawo
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by ideee03(f): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2014
ARe you James ikechukwu?
tuwayz: are you saying james Ikechukwu is not good for her? That's an insult u know?
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by ideee03(f): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2014
*looping in* Since which day? Both of u met in camera abi
hatux: Been here nah... Have always been around, just that we never met since that day until now.... Anyway, its good to know you're hale and hearty...
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by DangotePikin: 1:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Sex
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by hatux: 6:20am On Sep 07, 2014
ideee03: *looping in* Since which day? Both of u met in camera abi
*pushing her out* Werrin concern you?
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by Dreyl(m): 6:53am On Sep 07, 2014
I don't care!!
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by Faun(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2014
Obviously, they hired someone to post their picture just so they could upload it on the internet.
Otherwise, who gives a damn about these Nollywood/Ghollywood clowns in Atlanta to come snap dem foto as dem dey waka for road? Who know dem? Paparazzi? Naaa. That would be a waste of film.

These wannabes need to stop deluding themselves with these s..h.itty pictures they keep taking in the US like say na paparazzi do am.
You call a friend, give am camera and then tell am make hin snap una as una dey waka for road, to look like a paparazzi shot. Please, f..u.cktards! Nobody is buying it. S..h.it.

4 Likes

Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2014
You beat me to this bro cheesy
Faun: Obviously, they hired someone to post their picture just so they could upload it on the internet.
Otherwise, who gives a damn about these Nollywood/Ghollywood clowns in Atlanta to come snap dem foto as dem dey waka for road? Who know dem? Paparazzi? Naaa. That would be a waste of film.

These wannabes need to stop deluding themselves with these s..h.itty pictures they keep taking in the US like say na paparazzi do am.
You call a friend, give am camera and then tell am make hin snap una as una dey waka for road, to look like a paparazzi shot. Please, f..u.cktards! Nobody is buying it. S..h.it.
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by DollyParton1(f): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2014
Matching outfits.
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by parrotibaba(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2014
The way celebrities move on from relationships quickly is d same way de break up from d new relationships quickly ...Give urself space to think b4 jumping into another relationship...very soon we go hear another story (not that I wish her sorrow n heartbreak).., its wise to keep your relationship low key especially when u r a celeb,media kills relationships...

...I don talk my own
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by parrotibaba(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2014
@faun u v said it all ...#word!!
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by Janeify(f): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
donwilly3: Ashawo
i guess you don't know the actual meaning of that word.don't tell me you know it cos if you did,you wouldn't carry someone's problem like it's yours
Re: Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo by Helewud(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Girls sha

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Ladies, Usher Is Engaged!!! / 10 Most Successful Celebs With ZERO Talent / Actress Juliet Mgborukwe-ojukwu And Hubby Welcome First Child {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.