Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) (30174 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze And Charles Inojie Pose For A Selfie / Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

or their face grin
haha grin grin
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 21, 2013
choi grin
goodluck you dy make me laugh sef
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Deiok(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2013
this pic get poor quality, na smile jona dey smile abi him dey vex. #smilingjanass.
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by delors(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2013
I think Linda Ekeji and Seun Osewa have a partnership - business or 'personal' undecided irrecspective of their age difference. Because I honestly dont understand why Linda's blog contents are being transferred to NL's FP, sensible or otherwise, while other better better stories are relegated to the background.
Seun is a politician!PDP!
Ban me, who cares! cool

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Goddex: 6:39pm On May 21, 2013
gen2briz:

Because she's also a share holder in Nairaland

The other gentleman in kaftan is Eden Duke Minister for tourism. I think this is more of a tourism promotion thing than 2015.
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by delors(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.cowgirl:
Never seen so many ugly men in one picture embarassed

So which one of the Psquares recent had a baby he's denying?

gen2briz:

Then you've to go for eyes surgery

Haba! Dont be mean to the cowgirl! Nor be eye surgery she need. Na brain replacement! a fish brain would be better housed in that her thick skull to serve the eyes well... cheesy
By the way Texas chic, Paul is handsome, Peter is handsome, shortingo is handsome (ask his wife), that man beside Uncle Jonathan was handsome when he was P-square's age, and of course Chief Jonathan is ransom as well... grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by ifeomabernard(f): 6:47pm On May 21, 2013
these guyz are really cruzing it first it was dangote,and now GEJ goodluck guyz
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 21, 2013
delors:

Haba! Dont be mean to the cowgirl! Nor be eye surgery she need. Na brain replacement! a fish brain would be better housed in that her thick skull to serve the eyes well... cheesy
By the way Texas chic, Paul is handsome, Peter is handsome, shortingo is handsome (ask his wife), that man beside Uncle Jonathan was handsome when he was P-square's age, and of course Chief Jonathan is ransom as well... grin grin grin grin grin grin

So, which one of your boy lovers did I abuse there? Abi your papa be the one in cowboy hat?
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by simplyme3(f): 6:57pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Stupid. post your picture and add your mother and father own join make we judge.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by InvertedHammer: 7:05pm On May 21, 2013
bigass: why must everything on linda ikeji be on the front page

/
Apparently Linda Ikeji is the lifeline of NL.

I thought I was the only one that noticed.
/
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Irritant: 7:17pm On May 21, 2013
Ehen,so ....what nau happen?
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by MzXtacy(f): 7:24pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

you are ALWAYS so pathetic! Chill out at least 4 once in ur life! Habaa!

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by MzXtacy(f): 7:26pm On May 21, 2013
delors:

ROFLMAOOO!
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by MzXtacy(f): 7:30pm On May 21, 2013
ndidibabe: You are a cow girl for real. I like your comment.
hahahaha! A cow. As in MALU! She shuld be with d fulanis rearing cattle! Noisy thing!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 21, 2013
Come to think of it, most of these men need gym membership as well embarassed sad
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by delors(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So, which one of your boy lovers did I abuse there? Abi your papa be the one in cowboy hat?
Heyyy! Chill out Cow! I was just kidding babe, abi pesin nor dey follow you play play ni?
you know say I lof u pass jollof...I cant BEEF you na, na u be the real BEEF cheesy. I was just kidding babe...take a chill pill.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 21, 2013
delors:
Heyyy! Chill out Cow! I was just kidding babe, abi pesin nor dey follow you play play ni?
you know say I lof u pass jollof...I cant BEEF you na, na u be the real BEEF cheesy. I was just kidding babe...take a chill pill.

Nice cow. Is that you?
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by ideylaff: 7:46pm On May 21, 2013
GEJ's eyes looks like he's Count Dracula and he looks like he's in a Catholic Priests cassock with his belly hanging and comepetiing with the odas mans own...

Why belle npr go komot like 6 months pregnancy when na so so Pepper Soup till late in the night......LOL
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2013
bigass: why must everything on linda ikeji be on the front page
I don't know oooooo
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by donem: 8:11pm On May 21, 2013
Hmmm! Its been a while i saw Peter dressed this responsible and looking very innocent.
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by donPhill(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lolzz...babe u de vex oo
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by delors(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Nice cow. Is that you?
haha, noo na..its u na. Ok, I ll make u look better...here, check yourself out again babe cheesy

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by fallingsky(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2013
twinskenny: then go chop our money again... first to comment

u get sense so??
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 21, 2013
delors:
haha, noo na..its u na. Ok, I ll make u look better...here, check yourself out again babe cheesy
CHOI! you just murdered the poor cow girl grin grin
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 21, 2013
delors:
Cuter. Is that your sister? Fine gene runs in the family, I see
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lmao I just can't stop loving you cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Tabawababy(f): 10:00pm On May 21, 2013
roccio: Peter Okoye posted this photo on his Instagram page this morning. Its about time! President Jonathan already gathering his political supporters in the entertainment industry?

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/05/awww-see-smile-on-akis-face-p-square.html
Yeeee.. Goodlock Jonadan with Akin and Four-Four
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Chimerase(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2013
delors:
gringrin
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by batstan(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2013
delors:

grin
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by igboboy1(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

or their face grin

lol.....see ijebu girl dey talk....post your tiger face make we see

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 21, 2013
igbo boy:

lol.....see ijebu girl dey talk....post your tiger face make we see

I still got a cuter tiger face than the gorilla ones in that picture o, can't show you tho. Classified.
Re: President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 21, 2013
The thread is a joke now. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / Uriel Oputa Looks Lovely In New Photos / Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.