Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos (131553 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by bovy: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2011

Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by OAM4J: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
nice! nice!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by MissyB3(f): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
Aww! Paw-Paw was his best man? Nice!

More photos, please.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Ninapha(f): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
Congrats Chinedu and Nneoma.

But seriously, Nneoma needs to work on her makeup and make -over.

What horrible colours on her face, gold shadows and pink lipstick on a white wedding gown. Kill ur dresser pls!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
Please more photos please. Make i run go Linda Ikeji and bellanaija.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2011
Congrats.

Who did that to nneoma?that person needs to be sued like WTF,how can they make her look so terrible on her wedding day,that's pure wickedness,if she did it herself then the above applies to her too.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by tomzman: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
Wish them a happy married life.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nice, nice, nice! More pictures please.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Goldieluks: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
Wow this is lovely!
her make up is even better than that of mercy johnson,i reckon.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nice one there, Congrats Man![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by gozick(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2011
Aki u rocks,go on its your day,happy married lyf.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by 195(f): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
She has yellow eyes undecided
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by missKeri(f): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2011
wats up with the make-up and the make-up artist  angry
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
Congratulations to the happy couple.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
I am so happy for them . . .  Happy married Life, cant wait to see their kids.
God Bless your marriage
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by humblebee: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
good one, who ever made those suits needs to be commended for a good job done, i can imagine
happy married life couple!!! God bless your marriage
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by slap1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
Congrats! She should apply make-up to that make-down on her face.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by mimima(f): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2011
congrats chinedu,wishing u guys happy married life
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by db10dtruth(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
My guy go wit him size as bes tman grin grin grin grin, Congrat!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by alex406(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
db10dtruth:

My guy go wit him size as bes tman grin grin grin grin, Congrat!!!!!!!!
Before nko?, lol, grin
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Jeezy: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
Where's is the 'you may kiss the bride' pic? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by georgee(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
Jeezy:

Where's is the 'you may kiss the bride' pic? grin grin grin grin

I deleted it grin grin grin grin
It was a horrible sight angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
Make this babe no dey beat and maltreat Aki the way Gary Coleman wife been dey treat ehn Bleep ups on code o!!

This type of love na wah!!

best of luck though
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by PurestBoy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
That Nneoma girl is a gold digger raise to power million
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Kx: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2011
Congrats Aki
No comment on wife's pix
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by r231(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
Awwww Nice congrats grin grin
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by segunjowo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
At least the wife made headlines in her lifetime being married to a star Nollywood actor, the husband being a short man notwithstanding, lol.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
congratulations AKI
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by tjadeba(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
I salute you Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki). You have succeeded in doing what some giants have not got the guts to achieve. Even if some people say you got your wife with your money,then i salute you more for being able to rise above what some people would see as a challenge.You are a man.

I pray that you have a happy married life. One question i have always wanted to ask the critics of this marriage is "If Aki were to be your brother,would you ever want him to grow old and never get married?"

Congratulations Chinedu and wifey

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by promire2004(f): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
hearty congrats 2 Chinedu Ikedieze and wifey. I wish dem a hapi married lyf. Unconditional luv is all dat truely matters.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Chinoanyi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
who says money cant buy love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter / Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.