Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. (6386 Views)

Swap PC Games- Enugu / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Online Game / Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sorry for disturbing you so much Boss.
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by chudy188: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
hey i just wanted 2 know if u av recent games like call of duty ghosts, battlefield 4, assassin creed 4 blackflag, injustice Gods among us......and wat subscription u use 4 ur downloads
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by smajatt(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2013
chudy188: hey i just wanted 2 know if u av recent games like call of duty ghosts, battlefield 4, assassin creed 4 blackflag, injustice Gods among us......and wat subscription u use 4 ur downloads
yeap got call of duty ghost and battlefield 4. still downloading injustice gods among us,but the assassin creed 4 blackflag got crack issue for now,so not wasting my bandwidth on that till its fixed.
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Jazzcelestin: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
smajatt i hv bin begin u 4 d past 1week pls do this 4 me pls
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by lawrence7: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2013
Sorry for the question mr smajjat. But where do you get the Internet to download these games. What kinda plan do you use whatever it is. Help a brother out.
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by smajatt(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
lawrence7: Sorry for the question mr smajjat. But where do you get the Internet to download these games. What kinda plan do you use whatever it is. Help a brother out.
Let me be frank and honest Browsing in this part of the world is like taking an excursion to the pit of hell.Its just to costly and when u even get the services its just too slow and inconsistent compared to some other part of the world. That aside if u are in Ilorinl, i will suggest u use either Yahclick or mtn hynet, dat is if u can afford the cost. i guess for the mtn if u have about 60k u should be able to get the outdoor device with a month unlimited downloads like i said am not sure oooo. that of yahclick seems to be around 100k cos dey are currently doing some promo.the 100k covers the dish and 4 months browsing plan,more so they offer unlimited downloads between 1am to 6am everyday.
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by lawrence7: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
smajatt:
Let me be frank and honest Browsing in this part of the world is like taking an excursion to the pit of hell.Its just to costly and when u even get the services its just too slow and inconsistent compared to some other part of the world. That aside if u are in Ilorinl, i will suggest u use either Yahclick or mtn hynet, dat is if u can afford the cost. i guess for the mtn if u have about 60k u should be able to get the outdoor device with a month unlimited downloads like i said am not sure oooo. that of yahclick seems to be around 100k cos dey are currently doing some promo.the 100k covers the dish and 4 months browsing plan,more so they offer unlimited downloads between 1am to 6am everyday.

Thanks man. Seems buying the games would be much cheaper.
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Haicon03: 5:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Hello jatt, long time
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Haicon03: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello jatt dnt knw if u plannin to include android games on ur collection anytime soon....if so lemme knw plz
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by smajatt(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
Haicon03: Hello jatt dnt knw if u plannin to include android games on ur collection anytime soon....if so lemme knw plz
nt really but let me know d 1 u want and i will download it wen am free. By d way how is resumption?
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by smajatt(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
not into android
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Haicon03: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Resumptions good oo...always hooked up at oke odo every week....
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Haicon03: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Wel i need
six guns version 1.8.0
wild blood version 1.1.1
call of duty strike team, for d cod if u can elp me download d one frm mob.org wuld be nyc coz itz compatible wif android 2.3....n plz lemme knw wen uve gotten them m always at oke odo tru d week so dt i can drpby to collect them, u still stay at f-division syd rite?
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
My Oga Smajatt,it seems you've forgotten me,please when can we see,I'm really in need of that Stuff. Thanks,I understand you're busy tho.
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Haicon03: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
One more thing jatt...can u give specification wen u will get them, mayb dis week or next, so dt i can bring along 1 or 2 games for u
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by smajatt(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Haicon03: One more thing jatt...can u give specification wen u will get them, mayb dis week or next, so dt i can bring along 1 or 2 games for u
next week cos am fixed up dis week.
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Haicon03: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hw fr....Jatt
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Haicon03: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Does dis new week still stands
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by smajatt(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Haicon03: Does dis new week still stands
nt really.my laptop died of excesive heavy gaming time.
Its curently wif an engineer,i wil cal u wen d guy is tru,cos d stufs i downloaded 4 u ar on d hdd,wch is pswrded.
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Haicon03: 6:17am On Dec 03, 2013
smajatt:
Its curently wif an engineer,i wil cal u wen d guy is tru,cos d stufs i downloaded 4 u ar on d hdd,wch is pswrded.
owk buh was it the 3 u were able to get?
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by Haicon03: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bros...any show yet on ur laptop
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by lance4luv(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
smajatt:
nt really but let me know d 1 u want and i will download it wen am free. By d way how is resumption?
Smajatt, I love u mahn!! All these games are on point!!, I wish I was in ilorin.

Download: Need For Speed Rivals to your collection.

How many Terabyte is your hard-drive?

Then also please Smajatt what are the properties of your system? How is it carrying these games?

Some of the games are pretty heavy, like that Call of Duty Ghosts is like 20GB and needs not less than 6GB RAM, 2.4GHz (intel), 512MB video memory.

Won't it be hanging?? (Esp. coz of the RAM)

My system properties: 4GB RAM, 2.2GHz (intel), 1760MB video memory. Pls will the game be hanging on my system? And what are your own system properties? And does the game hang on your system?

I love the way you are making use of the internet, MAXIMUM UTILITY!! cheesy ..download the life danu!!

Plus your system's fault might just be a ventilation problem, computers are built to "work" but under the right conditions, u might have put it on the bed blocking the fan's intake of cool air leading to excessive overheating damaging parts in the board.. (Just suggesting)

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by lance4luv(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
smajatt:
Smajatt, u need this Laptop:

ASUS ROG G750JH DB71
Operating System: Windows 8 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4700HQ (3.4GHz)
Display: 17.3″ FHD (1920*1080) anti-glare display
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 770M 3GB GDDR5
Memory: 16GB DDR3 (4 SO-DIMM slots supports up to 32GB)
Storage: 2TB HDD + 256GB SSD + 32GB ASUS WebStorage2

i.e. 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 3.4GHz Processor, 3GB Video memory.

Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by smajatt(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
lance4luv:
Smajatt, I love u mahn!! All these games are on point!!, I wish I was in ilorin.

Download: Need For Speed Rivals to your collection.

How many Terabyte is your hard-drive?

Then also please Smajatt what are the properties of your system? How is it carrying these games?

Some of the games are pretty heavy, like that Call of Duty Ghosts is like 20GB and needs not less than 6GB RAM, 2.4GHz (intel), 512MB video memory.

Won't it be hanging?? (Esp. coz of the RAM)

My system properties: 4GB RAM, 2.2GHz (intel), 1760MB video memory. Pls will the game be hanging on my system? And what are your own system properties? And does the game hang on your system?

I love the way you are making use of the internet, MAXIMUM UTILITY!! cheesy ..download the life danu!!

Plus your system's fault might just be a ventilation problem, computers are built to "work" but under the right conditions, u might have put it on the bed blocking the fan's intake of cool air leading to excessive overheating damaging parts in the board.. (Just suggesting)

tnx man,u. ar actually rite,i do place d system on my bed,so d heat wasnt really getting anyway out.
bt d system i use den was a toshiba
core i3
4gb ram
320 hdd
nd a ridicolos 32 mb video memory.

bt i got a anoda system
hp elitebook 6540p
intel core i5 3rd gen
8gb ram
750gb hdd
nvidia nvs 1gb dedicated video memory nd its expandable to 2gb depending on d ram.

it plays all my games in high quality,every single 1 including crysis 3 nd ac 4 blackflag.

i av need for speed rivals.

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by lance4luv(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2013
smajatt:

tnx man,u. ar actually rite,i do place d system on my bed,so d heat wasnt really getting anyway out.
bt d system i use den was a toshiba
core i3
4gb ram
320 hdd
nd a ridicolos 32 mb video memory.

bt i got a anoda system
hp elitebook 6540p
intel core i5 3rd gen
8gb ram
750gb hdd
nvidia nvs 1gb dedicated video memory nd its expandable to 2gb depending on d ram.

it plays all my games in high quality,every single 1 including crysis 3 nd ac 4 blackflag.

i av need for speed rivals.
Is there any single high quality game you don't have??
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by smajatt(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2013
lance4luv:
lolz sure na...
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by smajatt(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2013
lance4luv:
lolz sure na...
currently. playing fifa 14,menh dat game hard die

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by lance4luv(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2013
smajatt:
lolz sure na...
currently. playing fifa 14,menh dat game hard die
LoL.. It sounds interesting, I heard that the players faces in FIFA 14 are very realistic.. I'm only familiar with shooting n car race.. I'm currently learning PES 13, but Smajatt when u are running and a player is coming to mark you and u press 'turn', why is there an annoying "delay" of like a whole 2seconds before the player 'turns' and by then they would have collected ball from somebody.. Is there any way to increase the speed of response? or is that just how people play it?
In shooting games, aim, pull the trigger, head shot, tango down, "no single delay.."
Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by smajatt(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2013
lance4luv:
LoL.. It sounds interesting, I heard that the players faces in FIFA 14 are very realistic.. I'm only familiar with shooting n car race.. I'm currently learning PES 13, but Smajatt when u are running and a player is coming to mark you and u press 'turn', why is there an annoying "delay" of like a whole 2seconds before the player 'turns' and by then they would have collected ball from somebody.. Is there any way to increase the speed of response? or is that just how people play it?
In shooting games, aim, pull the trigger, head shot, tango down, "no single delay.."
@pes lol.
Dnt rily lyk pes,d tin no 2 real,fifa make sense wella.
I play fifa cos of d reality nd commentary run.
I play fps nd tps games too bt love rpg strategy games more.

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by lance4luv(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
smajatt:
@pes lol.
Dnt rily lyk pes,d tin no 2 real,fifa make sense wella.
I play fifa cos of d reality nd commentary run.
I play fps nd tps games too bt love rpg strategy games more.
Pls does your Black Ops2 have "zombie mode"??

Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by smajatt(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
lance4luv:
Pls does your Black Ops2 have "zombie mode"??
yeap its abt 15gb. all my games ar alwaz full,i take my time to download full un. ripped games

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. by lance4luv(m): 5:38am On Dec 17, 2013
smajatt:
yeap its abt 15gb. all my games ar alwaz full,i take my time to download full un. ripped games
On point!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gta VI 2009 Pre-beta Release / Best Top 100 PPSSPP - PSP Games {2020 Updates} / How To Set Up Dream League Soccer 2017 & 2018 APK Multiplayer Mode For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.