Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,015 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

A Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan,p.square,and Chinedu Ikedieze. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan,p.square,and Chinedu Ikedieze. (541 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze And Charles Inojie Pose For A Selfie / Funke Akindele, Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze (Pictures) / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan,p.square,and Chinedu Ikedieze. by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2013
Peter Okoye posted this photo on his Instagram page this morning.
Uncle Jona already gathering his political supporters in the entertainment industry?
Awww, see the smile on Aki's face.Source-http:// www.talkofnaija. com/news/ 347115_photo-p-s quare-chinedu-i kedieze-with-pr esident-jonatha n

Re: A Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan,p.square,and Chinedu Ikedieze. by nedu2000(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2013
Network is poor,so only half of the picture was loaded,where is aki in the picture?....oh,I guess he's in the other half of the pic
grin

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of M.I Abaga's Newly Acquired Bentley / Naeto C And The Son / Kelly Hansome Rekindles Beef With MI? Calls Him ‘f**king Retarded Black Pygmy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.