Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos (5967 Views)

Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA / Nigerian Airforce Completes 2 Uavs (drones) And An Unmanned Jet Flight Tests / Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 4:56am On May 22, 2013
I scrolled down this topic hoping to see Aare Musiwa's possible explanation. I am not disappointed!
Maybe Musiwa is capturing more satelite images that will help in his big win, come 2015 general elections.

1 Like

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by tubolancer(m): 5:11am On May 22, 2013
They have seen something,today let us look at the sky whether we are going to see our own,we may be lucky or what did you think?
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Tigerhead: 5:13am On May 22, 2013
The thing is simple. It is Fashola trying to spy on everyone, so he can find more taxable people. I hear they are going after groundnut sellers and those who work from home etc next.

2 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 5:41am On May 22, 2013
musiwa26: lagos should buy it own fighter jet to patrol its sky

wink

who are you trying to scare, what Jonathan did in Borno state. He can not do that in Yorubaland.. They will drop it on your head. if Jonathan do that nonsense that he did in bornu. so go scare someone else. we go finish una.

You dont even know me.

The moment you remove the western nigerite in the army who is remaining in the army... they are boko haram people... who jonathan is bombing.. east or igbos dont join the nigeria army .. you can count them in the army.. with $10 million dollar, an igboman will not join the army. they beg them to join the army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvumiVpBTTo
At times I just wonder if your comments are computer generated, perhaps Seun is working on some sort of AI to create threads and post comments...

3 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by iamdsam: 5:46am On May 22, 2013
It might be a UFO (Unknown Flying Object)

1 Like

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by iamdsam: 5:48am On May 22, 2013
It might be a UFO (Unknown Flying Object). Those kind objects dey fly well well for my house making me to think that some aliens outta space have invaded my house. @op Nor fear o. Nor mind these people wah dey laugh you. It's hard to believe
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:06am On May 22, 2013
ujchief: You need to rest more often. You're gradually loosing it cheesy #even ur brother noticed#
it's a family thing. They see things wen hungry grin
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by ifyalways(f): 6:28am On May 22, 2013
Internet Nigerians are the greatest problem of Nigeria,look at how they made a joke of this seer guy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 6:44am On May 22, 2013
Ovni
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by rodeo0070(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2013
icebeatz: Please i want to know if anyone staying within or outside lagos state has spotted a really small (unmanned) object that looks like an helicopter or a really small cessna plane flying around lagos.

I have seen it twice around the ikeja metropolis (precisely isaac john street and computer village side).... it flies at a really low altitude and i havent been able to get a picture of it..... the first time i saw it, my brother actually made fun of me but on monday, while we were stuck in traffic light, we saw the same object again and this time before i could bring out my camera to snap, it was already lost among the tall buildings.

So i want to know if any nairalander seen the same object or if there is any explanation.....

i doubt its a toy cos i saw it the first time around computer village
and the second time withing G.R.A. ikeja. ..... smiley

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by lamex10(m): 6:49am On May 22, 2013
Nairalander's! What give u all the impression that it is not a drone?
Why don't we all give it a second thought?
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Jakumo(m): 6:54am On May 22, 2013
Most likely this is a police surveillance drone. No need to panic unless you are a bank robber or virgin-seeking suicide bomber.

Look up in the sky. Its a bird. No, its a plane. Well, it sure the phuck ain't Superman.

I see it now. It is the Eye in the Sky. Criminals Beware ha ha ha.

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 6:58am On May 22, 2013
It is a Cameroonian drone , keep your calm, we are just looking on how gej actions are going in troublesome Nigeria, we want to b sure violence won't escalate and your terrorists don't cross the border.that's all
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by lonelydora: 6:59am On May 22, 2013
Okay, Sorry. it was when i was coming back from Swaziland, and i didn't know when i entered Nigerian airspace. So you were really scared? Kpele.

1 Like

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Jakumo(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2013
The poster is NOT hallucinating.

Without question he spotted a multi-rotor remote control surveillance helicopter just like the one in the photograph above. It is the ONLY flying craft that can hover in one spot, slip between buildings with ease, and land at its base with no runway required. A fixed wing model aircraft cannot hover or duck about like that.

Entire websites devoted to this subject exist, and I am in fact constructing one to keep tabs on Enemies of Frogress, so I can know exactly when to reach for my gun.

Fashola is DA MAN. Who no know go know.
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 7:05am On May 22, 2013
I'm sure all religions preach against ignorance!!!

Objects are flying in the skies more frequently recently...

But I love the posters saying it was their broom sticks on their way back from swaziland lol....

Nigerians are funny mehn!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by kokoA(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2013
Maybe you saw a plane, maybe a jet, maybe helicopter, maybe a drone, maybe a kite.. Lots of "maybes". But I really believe you saw something. I do and I wished I knew what you saw, I really wished. Please don't be offended. I am also sad. Besides, I think musiwa made a great point though I don't understand 99percent of what he posted.. Such an intelligent dude. Once again, poster sorry I couldn't be of help.

2 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Iykopee(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2013
musiwa26: lagos should buy it own fighter jet to patrol its sky

wink

who are you trying to scare, what Jonathan did in Borno state. He can not do that in Yorubaland.. They will drop it on your head. if Jonathan do that nonsense that he did in bornu. so go scare someone else. we go finish una.

You dont even know me.

The moment you remove the western nigerite in the army who is remaining in the army... they are boko haram people... who jonathan is bombing.. east or igbos dont join the nigeria army .. you can count them in the army.. with $10 million dollar, an igboman will not join the army. they beg them to join the army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvumiVpBTTo

The OP saw sometin dat caught him in suspense and wondered why a tin of such nature wud patrol the skies of lagos with nobody having handful information about it..that explained why he took is bewilderment to NL.. Funny enough the rummaging mongrel took a swipe in his usual anomalies by roping igbo people in his dyslectic and brain dead analysis... Seems igbo people are ur greates nighmare... Go get a job my thicko.
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On May 22, 2013
Jakumo: The poster is NOT hallucinating.

Without question he spotted a multi-rotor remote control surveillance helicopter just like the one in the photograph above. It is the ONLY flying craft that can hover in one spot, slip between buildings with ease, and land at its base with no runway required. A fixed wing model aircraft cannot hover or duck about like that.

Entire websites devoted to this subject exist, and I am in fact constructing one to keep tabs on Enemies of Frogress, so I can know exactly when to reach for my gun.

Fashola is DA MAN. Who no know go know.

you nailed it.... i wonder why these folks think i'm hallucinating!! angry
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Iolo(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2013
@jakumo said it all
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 9:04am On May 22, 2013
icebeatz:

you nailed it.... i wonder why these folks think i'm hallucinating!! angry
ur not bro, I saw it too.
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 9:05am On May 22, 2013
dayokanu: Whats the name of your village. The witches there might be sending a friend request to you. Better no accept any strange poke

i keep bumping into funny comments this early momo...which one again be 'friend request' na..ROTFLMFAO
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Jakumo(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2013
If the surveillance multi-rotor craft seen loitering and video-taping with High-Definition gear in the sky above Lagos streets is not a personal toy owned by some hobbyist, but rather part of a new Lagos State government foray into the cost-effective world of un-manned aerial surveillance, then my hat is off in salute for Nigerian President-to-be, Governor Raji Fashola SAN, for fielding these force-multiplying, intelligence-gathering birds to combat crime, in yet another historic first for the track record of this amazing Nigerian leader.

Fashola innovates while others imitate. Fashola advances while others retreat. Fashola WILL BE Nigeria's president, in the fullness of time.
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On May 22, 2013
Might be boko haram drone
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by dridowu: 10:21am On May 22, 2013
Dou yet 2 c anytin, but i will watch out 4 dat. Dnt mind dos abusing, by d tme dy c it wit dr korokoro eyes, dy wil apologies
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by dgitrader(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Lies Busted: Sergeant David Bako Exists / Boko Haram: Lagos, Delta, Ekiti Evacuate Over 1, 500 Students From Borno / Breakingnews: Diezani Allison Madueke Dies In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.