Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity (32188 Views)

CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / INEC Postpones Election Indefinitely In 18 Polling Units In Yobe Over Insecurity / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 8:38am On May 22, 2013
Daft statement.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by tomakint: 8:42am On May 22, 2013
slimghost: SMH for this old bigot! Well we are waiting for you come 2015! Shameless Boko haram Sympathizer.
Slim you can quote me, the way Jonathan will flog his next opponent will be unprecedented because in no time it shall be revealed that those APC, ACN clowns are nothing but political desperados!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by slimghost(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2013
tomakint:
Slim you can quote me, the way Jonathan will flog his next opponent will be unprecedented because in no time it shall be revealed that those APC, ACN clowns are nothing but political desperados!

It's already obvious bro. Statements like that from Buhari shows how desperate these people are. Anyway, we are waiting for them.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 8:51am On May 22, 2013
badmrkt: Buhari don't worry Buharam and their sponsors will be brought to and abrupt end.
But i'm sorry to say that there is no vacancy in aso rock till arsenal wins uefa champions league. cheesy

chisos! hahahahahaahahahahahahaah you don finish Arsenal gan! ROTFLMFAOMH.....hahahahahahahahah chai..u na bad market for life johr..hahahaha
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 8:56am On May 22, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

The guy copied it from >> http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/55080-insecurity-buhari-asks-jonathan-to-resign

Then use unto bloggers level to ............

laugh fit kill o..buhehehe
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 8:58am On May 22, 2013
[quote
author=ironblack]these days i shudder at the delusive ignorance and
tribal slant of comments by mostly uninformed commentators on this
forum.it has become a norm to attribute the islamists insurgents in the
north to buhari, this is rather an unfortunate misinformation,it is high
time nigerian youths started seeing the patriotic and nationalistic
standpoint of buhari and stop been deceived by d lies of the stealing
class......is buhari responsible for the kidnappings in the south? We
shld not forget how chief obafemi awolowo was stigmatized and robbed off
the presidency and at last in death he was crowned '' the best
president nigeria never had'' buhari has the political will to govern
and lead this country right[/quote]

hahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahha
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 9:01am On May 22, 2013
chidindufrank: Buhari's insanity has developed into full blown madness. In other world Buhari is schizofernicalicaly trumbolistic with an incapacitanibolical ara na agbaagba that has iberiribericantfull induced his brain of bloodness. #My two kobo# JTF should bomb Buhari's house because is smelling Boko Haram boko haram

funny nairalanders don return o
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 9:29am On May 22, 2013
Obviously and clearly. Bihari is boko haram
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by iykak47: 9:42am On May 22, 2013
killuminati: Buhari has nothing to do with Boko Haram! The BH isht started during PDP's Yar'adua's regime. In fact it was created by the PDP polithieftians and later fuckers lost control of their political thugs now water don pass Garri. So all the mumu idiots trying to link Buhari to BH are just wasting their miserable time! You guys and you dumb-ass Gej got nothing on Buhari, if y'all think y'all do then tell your coward and clueless president to arrest him.
You are either ignorant or mischievous, the bolded part is not true, boko haram started in Borno state during Ali Modu Sherrif regime, the state was still controlled by ANPP then, when Buhari was the leader of the party.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by xynerise: 10:00am On May 22, 2013
Buhari is just scared
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by peace2all(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2013
It's obvious that Buhari does not wish Nigeria well.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Timijo(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2013
The yoruba adage says if an elder disrespect himself, a child will drag him on the ground. That is just the case of this Buhari. If he doesn't have any positive thing to say, let him keep quiet or he should retire to the farm like OBJ and starts producing food for his Boko boys.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by ITbomb(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2013
“When the Niger Delta militants started their activities in the South-South, they were invited by the late President Umaru Yar’adua.
An aircraft was sent to them and their leaders met with the late President in Aso Rock and discussed issues. They were given money and a training scheme was introduced for their members. But when the Boko Haram emerged in the north members of the sect were killed,” General Buhari lamented.
And Boko Haram were also invited but they turn down the invite and the amnesty offered,
Where does he wants the aircraft to land for the Boko Haram and it would be sent.
Or he wants faceless people to be trained and given allowances.
You have failed woefully in making Nigeria ungovernable , the south is commissioning developmental projects every moths and the north is building army checkpoints.
Withdraw your boys and let development come to north. Sir
And tell me the issues that Boko Haram would want to discuss with the President? "How to become a muslim in 5 minutes"? Huh?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by KANOTADABO(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2013
yeah thats it baba buhari this badluck shud resign cause he can't drive this complex vehicle called nigeria
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by NonFarmPayrol: 10:10am On May 22, 2013
Buhari has never for once offered a blue print on how to develop Nigeria, he is always attacking Good Luck for his actions undecided undecided

The day one oppostion State has constant Electricity and good social Amenities, the Presidency will just be around the corner for them. but lest i forget they are more interested in tolling roads
undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by halavoke: 10:12am On May 22, 2013
Buhari comment is plainly sardonic, lugubrious n senseless. Its d rant of a frustrated aspirant. The last efforts of a drowning drunkard in death throes. Where was he and wat did he say wen odi n zaki biam were destroyed by soldiers, wat did he say wen post electoral violence erupted afta d last elections? Didn't boko haram reject d amnesty! How can u negotiate with faceless pple, at least he cited a case of flying the ND militants to abj for talks. Dis bitterness he has for GEJ is makin him rant like he belongs to yaba left n in no tym it wil send him to d land beyond.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Okijajuju: 10:13am On May 22, 2013
Buhari!!

You are a joker..

Go f`uck a Camel or shine some shoes if you are bored.

JONATHAN is gonna be the Oga at the top til 2019!! angry

Any Baggar that tries to stop this shall DIE!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by texaco1: 10:14am On May 22, 2013
it is clear now to all nigerians who their real enemies are,when some of us were saying that apc and the rest dont have the interest of nigeria at heart we were labelled anti progressives.what good can come out of a party that has people such as buhari as its leaders?it is all glarinly clear that buhari is scared because he knows that his private hit squad is been crushed and destroyed
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Myself2(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2013
Okija juju: Buhari!!

You are a joker..

Go f`uck a Camel or shine some shoes if you are bored.

JONATHAN is gonna be the Oga at the top til 2019!! angry

Any Baggar that tries to stop this shall DIE!

E GBAM
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:19am On May 22, 2013
Good morning hater, stay scheming.

This guy is phucked, big time.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:19am On May 22, 2013
tomakint:
Oh my God, shocked shocked did ilugunboy just said this? Now we are getting somewhere...this is a good one from my homeboy even though we are no longer in talking terms undecided but I must admit, ilugunboy is right on this one wink

Well..if my opinion meet yours...it's because am not as rigid as some of you guys on positions taken. I will always condemn what I feel it's not appropriate.

By the way...I've never been a fan of Buhari..check my post history, so it's not that there is any huge u-turn in my stance.

Let's get this clear, am too matured and exposed to keep malice with anyone..talk less on an anonymous forum. We just both had a mutual agreement to keep to our lanes...no hard feelings whatsoever.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by halavoke: 10:21am On May 22, 2013
Its a shame on our intelligence as a country that a retired military general who cut short a democratic regime is vying to be a civilian president. With dat single action he kicked off anoda phase of military regimes dat set us back as a nation, a regression dat luks lik we can neva recover from. Corruption,tribalism n selfishness are the pillars of our society, ow can we progress? One day d poor wud have nufin left to eat but the rich!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by beylinko(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2013
Buhari should just pause and listen to himself. what the hell is he talkin about or does he live in the cave where no radio, Tv or paper are?
where was he wen plans for annesty were made and committe was setup. where was he wen the Boko haram were invited to come out and make tgeir grieviances known.
I tire for the bull$#!t this man is spewing. Coward,they were all cut offguard by the state of emergency dat was decleared, he is now crying foulplay. Thank God GEJ kept his cards close to his chest. God will soon reveal u allMschew
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Myself2(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2013
I hope Nigerians are taking note,in 2011 election,I know so may people innocently and erroneously voted for Buhari,I hope time has now opened all your eyes,its not too late to do the right thing;DUMP BUHARI and all those other selfish criminals in ACN that preferred to play poltics by rejecting the declaration of the state of emergency,

Hope all of you have now seen that Buhari and Tinubu do not care about what happens to our poor,hapless and innocent brothers and sisters in those areas that those boko terrorists have made life a nightmare for them.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by vizboy(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2013
BUhari Again

well i have said it times without number. NOTHING WILL MAKE ME VOTE FOR BUHARI NOT EVEN WITH A GUN AT MY HEAD

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by HARDEYLEKE(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2013
Dreal1247: In short a total disgrace to humanity. He(Buhari) prophecised about blood flowing if Gel won, now he is blaming Gej. If he is truely a good leader, his state is supposed to be the most peaceful state. U are here sympathizing with him. WILL U ALLOW UR FAMILY TO BECOME IRAQ & KUWAIT BECAUSE YOU AV A BAD COMMUNITY LEADER?
...gud1
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by gameboy727(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2013
I can only laugh in Swahili. Let this man go and sleep joor
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Localtrouble: 10:23am On May 22, 2013
Shameless Eeeddiiiooot!! The old senile and shrivelled vampire has sold his soul to the devil just to be President..why hasn't he asked Shakau to come out of hiding or BH to drop their arms and stop the madness of killing innocent Southerners and Christians? He's asking GEJ to resign 'cause of insecurity', insecurity caused by who? For his information, GEJ is the President of Nigeria and not of the North alone, we are going about our businesses peacefully down South..he has no right to ask GEJ to resign cause of the mess they brought upon themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by HARDEYLEKE(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2013
ilugunboy: Buhari is losing his senses.....why is he always so ready to defend BH at every opportunity without ever coming out to condemn them when they go on their killing spree of innocent people.

With all sense of responsibility in me..I dare to say that Buhari is a BH apologist and probably one of its closet supporter and sponsor.

The Buhari fans can haul all the personal insults at me....the only thing I will do is to report them to the mods. No need exchanging insults with "em.
..hahahhahah
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by theripper3: 10:24am On May 22, 2013
Buhari and his camaraderie of dingbats never stop prattling.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by hohafrank(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2013
killuminati: Buhari has nothing to do with Boko Haram! The BH isht started during PDP's Yar'adua's regime. In fact it was created by the PDP polithieftians and later fuckers lost control of their political thugs now water don pass Garri. So all the mumu idiots trying to link Buhari to BH are just wasting their miserable time! You guys and you dumb-ass Gej got nothing on Buhari, if y'all think y'all do then tell your coward and clueless president to arrest him.
Buhari,from his utterances is Boko Haram sponsor,is already a working corpse,needs not to be arrested.He should look for another way of terminating his worthless and irrelevant life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Katrin Gaensles, German Journalist, In Umuahia (Photos) / Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.