Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity (32170 Views)

CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / INEC Postpones Election Indefinitely In 18 Polling Units In Yobe Over Insecurity / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by damorac: 11:40am On May 22, 2013
THIS BUHARI IS EVIL. I HAVE SAID IT SEVERAL TIME BUT NOW GOD IS EXPOSING HIM. HE ONCE PROMISED TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE. WHAT A WICKED MAN WHO LATER KEPT TO HIS PROMISE BY BREEDING BOKO HARAM BOYS TO KILL OUR PEOPLE! WATCH OUT FOR HIS FALL.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by mascot87(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2013
Thank God for Retr.General B.H Buhari's statement,atleast people who are blind about voting for the serial killer would see clearly that B.H Buhari is an enemy to the unity called Nigeria.

BOKO HARAM BUHARI ------- F9
APC ---------------------F9
ACN ---------------------D7
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN--A1 ******
PDP ---------------------B2
God bless Africa
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless FRN Unity

God bless GEJ

God bless progressive Nigerian

God bless those that like this comment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by eyescue(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2013
Damn it! Where are the chief justices of the country? Me alone, with all that this old normadian.....the old cattle rearer can single handedly sue him. No woder his name and that of the bloody insurgents sound alike. Buhari-Buhari. Now with this, I DECLARE HIM MY PRIME SUSPECT. BIGOT!!!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by mrofficial(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2013
Buhari sometimes shows desperation in his presidential ambition. undecided
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 11:45am On May 22, 2013
shymexx: This man has to be the bravest Nigerian ever!! grin

He just dared your president again - and I doubt GEJ has the balls to arrest him other than petty character assassination on the internet.

I admire strong leaders not fedora hat wearing weaklings with no balls!!

However, I believe GEJ knows more about the organisational structure and the sponsors of BH than this man, to be honest.

You lot just gotta use your 3rd eye and think critically.

Don't attack my post. "Diss me and you won't get a reply." - Drake
hunn....takeB-)5....GBAM
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by hassey(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2013
I often wonder if sum nairalanders do comprehension back in there secondary school days! Cus what buhari said to me is clearer enough to b comprehended. But alot of nairalanders c no reasoning in is statement, all cos of dere hatred for him. I once watch a video clip, documented by Aljazeera, wher d police were keeling inocent citizens in borno state. Till this very moment our Government never mention or prosecute any of those police men, who find pleasure in keeling inocent citizens wum there supose to b protected. Those dat ar furtunate to watch dat clip will knw wat am talking about. Buhari is d voice of d ordinary nigerians wo have mouth but cant speak out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by slimghost(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2013
mr.official:
Buhari mostimes shows desperation in his presidential ambition. undecided

FIXED! grin
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Muyiwa19881: 11:51am On May 22, 2013
Dreal1247: In short a total disgrace to humanity. He(Buhari) prophecised about blood flowing if Gel won, now he is blaming Gej. If he is truely a good leader, his state is supposed to be the most peaceful state. U are here sympathizing with him. WILL U ALLOW UR FAMILY TO BECOME IRAQ & KUWAIT BECAUSE YOU AV A BAD COMMUNITY LEADER?
u are right
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by slimghost(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2013
hassey: I often wonder if sum nairalanders do comprehension back in there secondary school days! Cus what buhari said to me is clearer enough to b comprehend. But alot of nairalanders c no reasoning in is stand all cos of dere hatred for him. I once watch a video clip documented by Aljazeera wher d police were keeling inocent citizens in borno state. Till this very moment our Government never mention mention or prosecute any of those police who find pleasure in keeling inocent citizens who there supose to b protected. Those dat ar furtunate to watch d clip will knw wat am talking about. Buhari is d voice of d poor, d ordinary citizens wo have mouth but cant speak.

Can someone please translate this to English for me shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by betrani(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2013
gregtochi: I doubt the authenticity of this report coming from this source!
But in any case,if buhari actually make such assertive statement, it say a lot of the man who had always wanted and still wants to return to Aso Rock. Come to think of it, this insurgency has been going on for a long time now, what stopped Buhari from proffering a better solution as a statesman, bt no! He kept mute only to cal for GEJ's head now that d SOE is in place. Innocent people had lost their lives in d hands of BH, but never for once was Buhari heard saying anything.
No! General, we do mot agree with u on this one.
Buhari's Idea of a better solution to terrorism and insurgency; "Jonathan should resign"
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by ayox2003: 11:53am On May 22, 2013
Emotions all over the thread...

The House Republicans have been calling for the Impeachment of Obama since the IRS scandal. That's what u expect from opposition parties. Obamacare thats meant to help the poor was also critcised by the Republicans. What about the gun control that republicans opposed till the end? Even where lives are involved. The beauty of democracy comes from harsh criticism and propaganda. Who else do u expect to say such if not Buhari?

Quit pouring emotions on here where reason could be used.

Bakare has also said it, so? What if Tinubu says it tomorrow?

And to those bigoted folks, a southerner is the Chairman of CPC. Quit all these emotional labeling without proofs.

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Allwell(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2013
When the dust of boko haram settles, i'll like to see all former coup plotters arrested especially those that overthrew a civilian govt in Nigeria.
This guy should be an elder stateman like Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakir and not a spokesman for a faceless terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 11:54am On May 22, 2013
Harjibode:
hunn....takeB-)5....GBAM

Thank God you're awake as well...unlike the majority of the monkey see, monkey do, Nigerians.

Anyway, don't join the sheeple and reject the sedatives!

GEJ is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria - be vigilant, because the country might crumble soon.

Just run when you see fire on the mountain. wink
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by wenger44: 11:57am On May 22, 2013
Buhari,U r clueless!!!!That's my words for you!!!Yaradua was in power when boko haram started!!!!Now you want to tarnish Jonathan,won't work for you!!!!Get lost!!!!
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 11:57am On May 22, 2013
shymexx:

Thank God you're awake as well...unlike the majority of the monkey see, monkey do, Nigerians.

Anyway, don't join the sheeple and reject the sedatives!

GEJ is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria - be vigilant, because the country might crumble soon.

Just run when you see fire on the mountain. wink

my vote is already cast for BUHARI. /////

COME KISS MY ASS...
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by betrani(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2013
damorac: THIS BUHARI IS EVIL. I HAVE SAID IT SEVERAL TIME BUT NOW GOD IS EXPOSING HIM. HE ONCE PROMISED TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE. WHAT A WICKED MAN WHO LATER KEPT TO HIS PROMISE BY BREEDING BOKO HARAM BOYS TO KILL OUR PEOPLE! WATCH OUT FOR HIS FALL.
The real "EVIL GENIUS" grin
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Afam4eva(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2013
Buhari, Tinubu and the APC are making me hate them by the day. They should know when to talk and when to keep quiet. Some months back, i was even considering supporting their quest to unseat PDP but right now i'm thinking twice.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Soso990240(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2013
maryjames9: Must you resort to abusing his entire generations b4 you air your point? And what exactly is Asari Dokubo threatening currently. The same thing Buhari once said. You see these bunch of political scarvengers and desperadoes have an escape route if all chips are down. Even Jonathan will abandone his sinking ship unlike the musicians at the TITANIC. He already said "i don't give a damn",do u think he gives a damn about ya'll. Your leaders need overhauling and it is our duty to choose the right people by 2015. Buhari aint no saint but he is a Nigerian and has right to speak out when his domain is threatened by military. They are all rogues. Gej,Buhari. . . . .Afterall Gej said Bh sponsors are top PDP guys and among his inner circles.
and which government office is Dokubo going for? See ur level of understanding.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by delors(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2013
Interviewer: As a responsible, highly regarded, no-nonsense, patriotic former Nigerian Head of State, what are you doing Sir to help with the present security challenges facing Nigeria?
Buhari: Jonacan should resign. That's the way out!
Interview: i mean in your capacity, how are you presently helping to build this nation in this dire time?
Buhari: Wallahi! Jonthan should resign!
Interviewer: Is that your contribution Sir?
Buhari: Aboki, I dey craze? I say Jonathan must resign!
Interviewer: So when or if he resigns, there will be peace?
Buhari: Wallahi, yio wa!
Interviewer: But if he doesnt resign, there will be no peace?
Buhari: Wallahi I too dey ask silly silly question. I don vex sege mallam. If Jonacan I no resign, Allah, I will command Boko Haram to continue and I will bomb of all us comot for Nigeria. Ka ji ko?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by slimghost(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2013
Harjibode:

i deduce u failed GST overtime...

And you passed GST 101? No wonder you understood what the guy wrote. grin grin
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Ama28(f): 12:02pm On May 22, 2013
I can't help but admire most of the responses here.
I think Buhari is not coming out clearly on his stand on security issues in Nigeria but there is something I got from what this piece that is truthful!

“Government cannot kill all the Boko Haram members. Government should rather arrest and prosecute the Boko Haram members. They should only be killed when they said clearly they wage war against their country like what happened during the civil war. And even during civil war we that fought in the war were given a copy of code of conduct book which guided us against killing innocent people”, he said

I agree with him that government cannot kill all BH members because that will be jungle justice. They should be captured and tried before a court of law. If found guilty should be made to face the music.
But Gen Buhari in as much as I agree they shouldn't all be killed, I disagree that they disnt wedge war against Nigeria. You were a military man so you know what it means to wedge war! They indeed did that!
Mr Jonathan please the army cannot kill all suspected BH members, that will be a manslaughter
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by slimghost(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2013
delors: interviewer: As a responsible, highly regarded, no-nonsense, patriotic former Nigerian Head of State, what are you doing Sir to help with the present security challenges facing Nigeria?
Buhari: Jonacan should resign. That's the way out!
Interview: i mean in your capacity, how are you presently helping to build this nation in this dire time?
Buhari: Wallahi! Jonthan should resign!
Interviewer: Is that your contribution Sir?
Buhari: aboki, I dey craze? I say Jonathan must resign!
Interviewer: So when or if he resigns, there will be peace?
Buhari: Wallahi, yio wa!
Interviewer: But if he doesnt resign, there will be no peace?
Buhari: Wallahi I too dey ask silly silly question. If Jonacan I no resign, Allah, I will command Boko Haram to continue and I will bomb of all us comot for Nigeria. Ka ji ko?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by ayox2003: 12:03pm On May 22, 2013
mr.official:
Buhari sometimes shows desperation in his presidential ambition. undecided

Oh I see. Show me a politician and I will show u a desperate man.

OBJ said 3rd term agenda was do-or-die affair.

GEJ is kicking Amaechi's butt all because of 2015, spending as much as 2bn on OPC.

Ojukwu contested THREE times under APGA to become a president of the country he fought against....until he went to the grave.

Buhari is contesting the FOURTH damned time just for the same position. Just show me one politician that's not desperate.

Frawzey
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 22, 2013
some of these writer are just bunch
of craps... they write like they went
to journalism school at at all.... you
have an headline which you don't
have sufficient information enough
regards it.... you started beating
about the bush and making
repetition as if that is what makes
you a good writer... I just can't
continue read craps like this that
does even help to improve my
language skill.
120 insurgents
arrested at burial of
Boko Haram
commander
www.vanguardngr.com
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Rexyl(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2013
Going by responses here and analyses of some facts it is clearly shown that Buhari has traded his worth as a notable figure in the national interest to secure a place of dishonour. He has continued with this by his inability to kick against and condemn the evils that has for long demoted his profile and put his character to rubbish. I pity his likes and those preparing to join him instead of helping him to realize how he has fumbled so that he might be corrected on time. There is no gain praising the terror. Enough of political or religious terror, everybody should by now draw programs that will restore peace especially in troubled areas of the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by betrani(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2013
Dreal1247: Its hightime they get this man arrested. Pikin wey wan force im papa go worship im god, na im u tak dey compare the 1 wey them dey carry im blessing take dey give other people when hunger dey waya am. Bh say everybody must accept Islam. How can you compare them with Niger Delta militants whose resources were used to develope Abuja where they lack basic amenities. They were fighting for their rights and therefore deserved amnesty.
This is not fair now! Boko haram resources are used for kilishi, chips, baked beans, salad, don't forget o! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by slimghost(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2013
Ama28: I can't help but admire most of the responses here.
I think Buhari is not coming out clearly on his stand on security issues in Nigeria but there is something I got from what this piece that is truthful!

“Government cannot kill all the Boko Haram members. Government should rather arrest and prosecute the Boko Haram members. They should only be killed when they said clearly they wage war against their country like what happened during the civil war. And even during civil war we that fought in the war were given a copy of code of conduct book which guided us against killing innocent people”, he said

I agree with him that government cannot kill all BH members because that will be jungle justice. They should be captured and tried before a court of law. If found guilty should be made to face the music.
But Gen Buhari in as much as I agree they shouldn't all be killed, I disagree that they disnt wedge war against Nigeria. You were a military man so you know what it means to wedge war! They indeed did that!
Mr Jonathan please the army cannot kill all suspected BH members, that will be a manslaughter

My dear, the military are not there to kill anybody but to restore peace and sanity in those states. With the SOE pronounced, they are bound to do that within their rule of engagement. that's that. Don't forget, we are at war and in war, there are victims and collateral damages.
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by Dracula27: 12:07pm On May 22, 2013
Re: Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity by betrani(m): 12:08pm On May 22, 2013
Rexyl: Going by responses here and analyses of some facts it is clearly shown that Buhari has traded his worth as a notable figure in the national interest to secure a place of dishonour. He has continued with this by his inability to kick against and condemn the evils that has for long demoted his profile and put his character to rubbish. I pity his likes and those preparing to join him instead of helping him to realize how he has fumbled so that he be corrected on time. There is no gain praising the terror.
Of what use is the phrase "how he has fumbled" to an iliterate man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' / National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] / Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.