Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... - Sports (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... (38927 Views)

Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals 2011 / Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals 2010 / Tennis: ATP Tournaments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by usbcable(m): 1:43am On Sep 10, 2013
A-40:
Vamos Rafaaaaaaaaaaaa

El Jefe! El Matador! 13time champ! Take a bow son! Who said he is only good on one surface? Lol those people need to pass that swisha and let's blow some kill

if not for his knee and injuries. he woulda clocked more than 16 GS.

Good night gotta go to work early tomorrow an dtravel the lenght of third mainland bridge through rush hour traffic.

i hope i dont dooze off tomoro @ work grin
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:52am On Sep 10, 2013
Fu.c.k yes! Fu.c.k yes!! Fu.c.k yeah!!!
Been too busy dancing atilogwu to comment. grin
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:59am On Sep 10, 2013
Djokovic really did screw up that 3rd set. He should never have lost it and it proved really costly. Those are the moments that define a match. He was the more aggressive player hitting about double Nadal's winners, but this came at a cost of just too many errors from his racket. Big shame for him. C'mon Rafa!!! cool
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by Davidbanky(m): 2:11am On Sep 10, 2013
Vamos Rafa ...
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by ToyinDipo(m): 2:12am On Sep 10, 2013
They called him King of clay, now he showed them he is also the king of hard court, winning all the summer hard court tournaments. In fact, he came back to show them that is the king of them all.
Here is a picture of a father showing Nadal to his son

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by fredoooooo: 6:01am On Sep 10, 2013
RAFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by biolabee(m): 6:09am On Sep 10, 2013
Hahahahahahaha

Congrats to rafa especially after a layoFf

A-40:
Thunder fire those feminists and gender equality proponents! A 50+ shot rally!

Novak just might take this 2nd set
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by thuao(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2013
Finally he has done it again.
The clay god now conqueror of hard court.
Viva Nadal.
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by Basilona(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Chai! I feel so gutted for my man NOLE. He played brilliantly well. But Nadal...kai...dude na wizard.
I pray NOLE doesn't become the new Federer. He's losing too many finals.
I doff my sombrero for Nadal. Thank him for reminding us what a great champion He is
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by AlyricistLaura: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Rafael Nadal is the Greatest Tennis Player of All Time

All Hail the Spanish Clay God....

All Hail the Super Ped Produced Spanish Cyborg

King Rafa

i wish a Niqqah would step in here and Debate me on the Great Nadal, the Greatest Tennis Player of All Time
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by azeshu(f): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Join 1960BET now for a Welcome Bonus of 100% of your first deposit up to 50,000 NGN.

How does it work?
register for your FREE account now and then deposit at least 1,000 NGN. And we'll match 100% of your deposit up to 50,000 NGN. For example, if you deposit 1,000 NGN we'll add an extra 1,000 NGN FREE. If you deposit 50,000 or more, we'll add 50,000 NGN.

VISIT https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate5897
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
sholay2011:
@Obi1kenobi...I asked you to shut up not because of you supporting Azarenka.. (at least, I have praised her here for her mental strength)...but you trying to play the innocent card using "race". The fact that someone supports Serena cos shez black doesn't mean he is a racist. It's just like wishing Obama wud win US Presidency over McCain. And you were still hammering the point as if there is a prize for it. Anyone that can read btw lines knows you are clearly anti-Serena (not that it's bad) but stop trying to appear as objective.

Please stop responding to that coon.
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
SuyaEater:

go die

I think that monkey is white. His comments about Serena are exactly the type you see on those hwite power racist forums.

what a reetard.

Seun needs to add an ignore list. Tired of these kunts ruining the board.

Funny how he says Serena has "no grace" yet he had nothing to say when Azaranka refused to shake the umpire's hand due to being a sore loser. If Serena did that you and the rest of your KKK friends would be all over talking about it. Oloshi. You are only fooling yourself.

ThiefOfHearts:

May Victoria cry on Sunday

I said it. and it came to pass. In your face oloribu! grin
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
sholay2011:

Btw, who cares if the prize money for both sexes is equal? Just win it jare!

Exactly., The only people I see whining about the equal prize money are Nigerians. They think the rest of society is filled with sexist barbarians like themselves.

You'd think they'd be more worried that Nigeria has NO sports team to be proud of. So useless.

2 Likes

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by A40(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
^^^

Some people need to get laid hehehehe

Alyricist★Laura:
Rafael Nadal is the Greatest Tennis Player of All Time

All Hail the Spanish Clay God....

All Hail the Super Ped Produced Spanish Cyborg

King Rafa

i wish a Niqqah would step in here and Debate me on the Great Nadal, the Greatest Tennis Player of All Time
Welcome back homie! A healthy Nadal would tie Federer's GS record 2 years tops

usbcable:

if not for his knee and injuries. he woulda clocked more than 16 GS.

Good night gotta go to work early tomorrow an dtravel the lenght of third mainland bridge through rush hour traffic.

i hope i dont dooze off tomoro @ work grin
Also you have to factor the era he is in as well! With 3-4 elite guys
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
True. Your mom for instance. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by biolabee(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
LOL @ getting laid....
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by A40(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: True. Your mom for instance. smiley
Hehehehe e pain the wench! Like your momma is not a jizzwallet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by iykmora(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Choi...una don spoil finish. btw who is da lass that wanna get laid? Me likey! And to Serena sweetie, trash 'em 'whities'. And da Matador does it again......Vamos Rafa!

1 Like

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by AlyricistLaura: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
A-40:
^^^

Welcome back homie! A healthy Nadal would tie Federer's GS record 2 years tops

I think Lord Rafa Has 3 more French Open's In Him as well

He probably would have to get 1 on Hard and 1 on Grass to Surpass Him Though.

3 Clay Titles in this form seem like a Breeze for The Mallorca Kid

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by A40(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

I think Lord Rafa Has 3 more French Open's In Him as well

He probably would have to get 1 on Hard and 1 on Grass to Surpass Him Though.

3 Clay Titles in this form seem like a Breeze for The Mallorca Kid

A healthy Nadal is good for Roland Garros and another GS on any surface either Wimbledon,US or the Aussie Open! I'm happy this silly myth that Nadal is a one surface player has been quashed once and for all
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by ogonogo: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
For those who don't understand why the women players should get paid as much as the men....read this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV RATINGS UP IN USA FOR US OPEN SINGLES FINALS

The 2013 US Open men’s singles final on that saw Rafael Nadal win his 13th major singles title over world No. 1 Novak Djokovic earned a 2.8 overnight rating on CBS Monday evening which is up 22% from the Andy Murray vs. Djokovic final last year (2.3) and up 8% from the Djokovic vs. Nadal final in 2010 (2.6). The 2.8 overnight is the highest for the men’s final since 2007, the last time the event took place on a Sunday afternoon (4.2). That final featured Roger Federer defeating Djokovic. The six straight Monday finals have earned overnights between 2.2 and 2.8, compared to a range of 3.3 to 7.9 for the previous six, according to Sports Business Daily.

The women’s final featuring Serena Williams winning her 17th major singles title, defeating Victoria Azarenka, earned the highest overnight ratings in 11 years – a 4.9 overnight rating on CBS. That is up 26 percent from the same match-up from 2012 (3.9) and up 17 percent from Serena’s final-round upset loss to Sam Stosur in 2011 (4.2). The 4.9 rating is the highest for a women’s final at the U.S. Open since the much-hyped Saturday night prime-time final between Venus and Serena Williams in 2002. That final earned a 7.2 rating. The 4.9 rating for Sunday’s Williams-Azarenka final was the highest for any U.S. Open singles final since Federer beat Andy Roddick in 2006 (5.1).

1 Like

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by AlyricistLaura: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
A-40:

A healthy Nadal is good for Roland Garros and another GS on any surface either Wimbledon,US or the Aussie Open! I'm happy this silly myth that Nadal is a one surface player has been quashed once and for all

Imo That Myth Died, when he beat Federer on all 3 Surfaces in a Final

Only Haters Held onto That Crazy Myth
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2013
A-40:

Hehehehe e pain the wench! Like your momma is not a jizzwallet grin grin

Nah that would be your own mama cheesy

Ive no reason to be "pained"

Serena won grin
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by biolabee(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2013
Good point, can you provide viewership figures not rating....

ogonogo: For those who don't understand why the women players should get paid as much as the men....read this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV RATINGS UP IN USA FOR US OPEN SINGLES FINALS

The 2013 US Open men’s singles final on that saw Rafael Nadal win his 13th major singles title over world No. 1 Novak Djokovic earned a 2.8 overnight rating on CBS Monday evening which is up 22% from the Andy Murray vs. Djokovic final last year (2.3) and up 8% from the Djokovic vs. Nadal final in 2010 (2.6). The 2.8 overnight is the highest for the men’s final since 2007, the last time the event took place on a Sunday afternoon (4.2). That final featured Roger Federer defeating Djokovic. The six straight Monday finals have earned overnights between 2.2 and 2.8, compared to a range of 3.3 to 7.9 for the previous six, according to Sports Business Daily.

The women’s final featuring Serena Williams winning her 17th major singles title, defeating Victoria Azarenka, earned the highest overnight ratings in 11 years – a 4.9 overnight rating on CBS. That is up 26 percent from the same match-up from 2012 (3.9) and up 17 percent from Serena’s final-round upset loss to Sam Stosur in 2011 (4.2). The 4.9 rating is the highest for a women’s final at the U.S. Open since the much-hyped Saturday night prime-time final between Venus and Serena Williams in 2002. That final earned a 7.2 rating. The 4.9 rating for Sunday’s Williams-Azarenka final was the highest for any U.S. Open singles final since Federer beat Andy Roddick in 2006 (5.1).
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by A40(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:

Nah that would be your own mama cheesy

Ive no reason to be "pained"

Serena won grin
You have every reason to be pained you woman of easy virtue! Cos u ended up just like your puta momma grin

2 Likes

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nope. this thread is about tennis, not your reetarded familia. I mean who else would teach a boy to argue with women like a bloody phaggot. notice how none of my posts above were to YOU but in typical phaggot fashion you felt the need to throw lame "disses" on behalf of another dude. Not surprising. Phaggots must stick together smiley

Ciao grin

1 Like

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Congrats to Nadal too!

Poor Federer
Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by A40(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: Nope. this thread is about tennis, not your reetarded familia. I mean who else would teach a boy to argue with women like a bloody phaggot. notice how none of my posts above were to YOU but in typical phaggot fashion you felt the need to throw lame "disses" on behalf of another dude. Not surprising. Phaggots must stick together smiley

Ciao grin
You forgot your subliminal earlier right?

Do me a favor and shut that cesspit u call ur mouth! And tell ur momma to close that STD Mall between her legs! Phuck off with that arguing with women BS! If a woman is acting a phool I shouldn't call her out cos she's a woman? Phuck outta here!

And if you think I'm upset Serena won you must be high on roofies! I'm a fan! I follow her on Facebook and Twitter I'm just not an obnoxious loon like u that supports people solely cos of their race u simple b!tch

2 Likes

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
LOL someone is pissed off cheesy

Your chickenhead Iya e ni simple bish. Infact your papa said I taste 100 better than her sef..just last night. Pele, tell her to wash up cheesy

Bloody phaggot

Did i ever say you werent a fan? My comments were to that Obikenobi. Why you felt the need to swoop in and TRY to insult me on his behalf is beyond me but like I said you were raised to be a phaggot who banters with women. Please tell me what was your bloody concern on my comments to him? Olofo.

All these Nairaland phaggots, when it comes to arguing with women they jump head first at the chance, when it comes to other dudes, they either run away from the challenge or kiss each other behinds. So Disgusting. anyway i liked your comment to make you feel better. ok?

shameless.com

Anyway Im done with you before you get aneurysm :lol: , you stay looking for my attention. Ta lo mo fun e. anything you yarn na back to sender noni. so if you like keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. Im sure your phaggoty friends will eventually comfort you

Until next year. See you at the Australian Open cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by A40(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: LOL someone is pissed off cheesy

Your chickenhead Iya e ni simple bish. Infact your papa said I taste 100 better than her sef..just last night. Pele, tell her to wash up cheesy

Bloody phaggot
A-40 pissed off? Lool not a chance! I thought you said Ciao so why are u back for more punishment? You must have suffered a concussion or sumn

Hahahaha so the ratchet farm tool admits her trade

ThiefOfHearts:
Did i ever say you werent a fan? My comments were to that Obikenobi. Why you felt the need to swoop in and TRY to insult me on his behalf is beyond me but like I said you were raised to be a phaggot who banters with women. Please tell me what was your bloody concern on my comments to him? Olofo.
You are an epic phool! Why did you subliminally refer to my post in the earlier pages when I was talking about the Azarenka vs Serena match?
What is my business with you and Obi1kenobi you must have OD'd on Prozac if you think that's why I'm on your case

You got on my radar with your little post of ignorance and I'm just calling you out on it. Nothing personal

ThiefOfHearts:
All these Nairaland phaggots, when it comes to arguing with women they jump head first at the chance, when it comes to other dudes, they either run away from the challenge or kiss each other behinds. So Disgusting. anyway i liked your comment to make you feel better. ok?
Shut up you serial abortionista! grin Gender be damned when I see a ret@rd I call em a ret@rd loool somebody told you wrong if you think otherwise

If any woman should even get special treatment it cannot be a certified Animashaun like you

ThiefOfHearts:
shameless.com

Anyway Im done with you before you get aneurysm :lol: , you stay looking for my attention. Ta lo mo fun e. anything you yarn na back to sender noni. so if you like keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. Im sure your phaggoty friends will eventually comfort you

Until next year. See you at the Australian Open cheesy kiss
Looking for your attention? Heifer please don't flatter yourself

Smell your diseased,wart filled,fungus infested jizzwallet later grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tennis ATP/WTA: DAVIS CUP 2013 THREAD... by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:23am On Sep 14, 2013
^^^^^^

That's one angry lady up there for sure. And all these because I dared to support someone other than Serena. Nna nawa o. grin

I like female tennis players for various reasons. The style, elegance, court craft and imagination of play of some appeal to me like Justine Henin, Hingis, Mauresmo or Radwanska. Their games are beautiful to watch. Some have an engaging, likeable charisma about them like Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters or Wozniacki or Venus Williams. They are generally nice people liked by both fans and their fellow players. And being a red-blooded male who loves his women, the poised, beautiful eye candy like Ivanovic, Maria Kirilenko, Sharapova also appeal to me - though strangely, while I could oogle Sharapova's legs, I actually dislike her.

Serena does NOT appeal to me in any way at all. It doesn't diminish her greatness. I just don't like her. You're not some kind of black matyr just because you support her. It's the easiest thing to do. Like glory hunting fans that support Manchester United or Barcelona rather than struggling teams like Arsenal. Why would someone be so offended just because you chose to support someone other than their hero?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Wears Enyimba Jersey (Photos) / Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times / One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.