Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

N30,000 Investments Opportunity. - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / N30,000 Investments Opportunity. (3691 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / (thailand Fish)thailand Dry Catfish For Sale N30,000/carton. 08056897163 / Engagement/wedding Rings Set From N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N30,000 Investments Opportunity. by ANAgency(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
Brains1313: The number one reason why most people get scammed is due to SELF GREED.
========

I am not in a position to say this is scam but listed below are some of my observations;

1: HIS SPECIALITY (I checked his signature and discovered that he deals mostly on jewellery).
2: THE NETWORTH: (with a N70,000 net worth, I begin to feel uncomfortable because jewellery business is an expensive one.)
3: JACK OF ALL TRADES: (He started this thread with N30, 000 for tablet pc, but he has suddenly become a jack of all trades who now sells everything).
4: NO PHYSICAL LOCATION: (He keeps saying he lives in Ogun state without any physical location. Ogun State is a large state and he has not even told us if he lives at Abeokuta, Sango etc. There should be a physical address to backup his business whether it's from his house or office).
5. NO OVER HEAD COST: (He keeps talking about 50/50 profit sharing ratio, but he is not talking about the ACTUAL cost that will be incurred from the point of sourcing the materials to the point of selling them, before sharing the profit).
6: PAYMENT INTO AGENCY ACCOUNT: (In one of his post, he stated that he wanted his clients to pay into an agency account because he does not want to spend the money. And this makes me to ask, 'why should I trust his agent if he does not trust himself?').
7: SIMILAR THREADS ONGOING: (I also observed that his other threads are towing the same line. There is even one where he talked about investing N50, 000 to gain 100% profit. And this gives me serious concern).

MY CONCLUSION:
While his intention maybe genuine, there are too many loose ends in this mode of operations. And (like wwwkaycom), I want to watch from the sidelines.

Contact www.chrisvicmall.com ask him Mr Victor or Elena about the username creamstore.

Detail address: can you use your residential address for business.

Seat by the corner and watch.
Re: N30,000 Investments Opportunity. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
Gud day bro
its with grt feeling's of guilt and regret dat i av 2announce 2u dat i will nt b able to proceed with d biznes as planned (@ DIS TIME)...due to unforeseen circumstance.and what i av earlier planned failed 2 materialize on time...lookin Forward to doin biznes wit u in d near future...
Accept my sincere Apologies..
O.Yusuf
Re: N30,000 Investments Opportunity. by ANAgency(m): 5:34am On Jun 18, 2013
Bump.
Re: N30,000 Investments Opportunity. by chireg: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
What a strong point!
Organize your business very well so that sensible Nigerians can invest.
Re: N30,000 Investments Opportunity. by ANAgency(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
chireg: What a strong point!
Organize your business very well so that sensible Nigerians can invest.

Thanks for your advice.
Re: N30,000 Investments Opportunity. by Junique: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
The number one reason why most people get scammed is due to SELF GREED.
========

I am not in a position to say this is scam but listed below are some of my observations;

1: HIS SPECIALITY (I checked his signature and discovered that he deals mostly on

same here,i askd if deres anytin 2 sign as agreemt his response wz i've doin ds 4 long,so i wil jus send moni 2u wout knowin any info abt u, deres notin 2 use 2 location him n u he wnts biz partners,if ma moni enter voicemail na e-mail or phone no i go ask. N kips postin invest invest. Even if its real his format makes it luk lik a scam
Re: N30,000 Investments Opportunity. by ANAgency(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2013
Junique: The number one reason why most people get scammed is due to SELF GREED.
========

1: HIS SPECIALITY (I checked his signature and discovered that he deals mostly on

same here,i askd if deres anytin 2 sign as agreemt his response wz i've doin ds 4 long,so i wil jus send moni 2u wout knowin any info abt u, deres notin 2 use 2 location him n u he wnts biz partners,if ma moni enter voicemail na e-mail or phone no i go ask. N kips postin invest invest. Even if its real his format makes it luk lik a scam

Junique,i remember you.

My thread is not for making noise about self righteousness.

My business is run from my home.And for security reason can not give my residential address.I understand your point of saving your investment which is the best to do.So am i.

Let say i drop my address,after have imported products worth #128,000 and was attacked.

Although is not a concrete excuse alot we say.

Couple of days will get my second import of jewelries remaining tab pcs and wristwatches. When i get it will upload the pic. Peace.
Re: N30,000 Investments Opportunity. by ANAgency(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2013
Tablet pc and wristwatches opportunities. Contact me.
Re: N30,000 Investments Opportunity. by fejiron: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Do You Want To Learn How To Pocket Some Change From Facebook Every Week? Go to http://facebookcashbank..com For A Ground Breaking Discovery. Use Some Of The Hours You Spend On Facebook To Make Money For Yourself. Don't Dull Yourself
Re: N30,000 Investments Opportunity. by ANAgency(m): 6:24am On Jun 20, 2013
Good morning.

Opportunities still available.
Re: N30,000 Investments Opportunity. by ANAgency(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2013
AOSON Tablet PC for sale. Drop your bb pin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SIM Routers Outdoor 3G 4G Antenna+15m Cable For Spectranet,swift,glo,mtn,airtel / Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now / Place Your Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.