Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! (2794 Views)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria / With 76% In Post Utme N 188 In Jamb, Will Like 2 Know My Chance In Udusok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by Sobrit(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2013
My cousin scored 188 in d imediate past jamb exam. His dad insists he wil read medicine and surgery or any related course. Pls anyone with useful info on any nig university- federal, state, private or missionary that can accept him with that score. I will be most grateful.
Re: He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by danniyal(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2013
He should consider change of course immediately, unless He wants to read traditional medicine

4 Likes

Re: He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by vizboy(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2013
He should go and study Science lab tech[slt] from any polytechnic
Re: He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by thorpido(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2013
He should pick up another UTME form,start to study again,get tutors or go for JAMB lessons and write the next exam.

That score can only qualify for traditional medicine.
Re: He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 22, 2013
So-brit:
My cousin scored 188 in d imediate past jamb exam. His dad insists he wil read medicine and surgery or any related course. Pls anyone with useful info on any nig university- federal, state, private or missionary that can accept him with that score. I will be most grateful.

The dad should establish a university with only faculty of medicine.Who dey go hospital thesedays with consciousness?
Re: He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by drmikeadams(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2013
the cut off mark 4 most state universities is 180,,,then u write their post ume..u just need to do well in pume....oou will accept u...why una dey discourage the young man

2 Likes

Re: He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by Haben1: 2:53pm On May 22, 2013
Sorry ..... Some people are idiocy that is why
Re: He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by thorpido(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2013
dr_mike_adams: the cut off mark 4 most state universities is 180,,,then u write their post ume..u just need to do well in pume....oou will accept u...why una dey discourage the young man
Medicine and surgery is not history.No university admits someone with that low a score.
Re: He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by Sobrit(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2013
Wow! Thanks for the replies though. Stil need anyone with any useful info on any related course to medicine that will accept him. The private universities most likely and the modalities for the admission
Re: He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by Sobrit(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=danniyal]He should consider change of course immediately, unless He wants to read traditional medicine
oboy, this is serious matter. Like you are always hilarious even over unhilarious issues
Re: He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by Haben1: 8:29pm On May 22, 2013
Yabatech SLT ..... That is the best thing for now, and next year or after your ND, you try UNILAG medicine and surgery, by then you should have understand the school system better, and how you will be the best out of the best in your department, bliv me, doe's people making fun of U, U will bE ahead oF them, BUT, with DETERMINATION
Re: He Got 188 In Jamb And Wants To Read Medicine And Surgery. Pls Help! by Doclight(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2014
Haben1: Yabatech SLT ..... That is the best thing for now, and next year or after your ND, you try UNILAG medicine and surgery, by then you should have understand the school system better, and how you will be the best out of the best in your department, bliv me, doe's people making fun of U, U will bE ahead oF them, BUT, with DETERMINATION
really slt for med?

How many years 4 d slt?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dropped Out Of School - Bill Gates / CCTV Surveillance Installation For Schools. / Finally Jamb Shift Exam Date For 2017 Waec, Neco & Nabteb Examination - See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.