Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars (9425 Views)

EFCC Arrests Fake "EFCC Operatives" (photo) / Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS] / April 11 Polls: Plateau Police Command Tasks Residents On Peace (2) (3) (4)

Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 22, 2013
Plateau State Police Command has recovered various brands of cars worth over N15m.

Commissioner of Police, Mr. Chris Olakpe, on Tuesday said the command also arrested about 29 suspects for various crimes in different parts of the state.

He said one of the suspects was a fake army officer.

Addressing journalists on the breakthrough his men had recorded over the last few months, the commissioner explained that Toyota and Honda brands were among cars recovered.

Olakpe said, “Weapons, such as AK 47 rifles, AK magazines, locally-made pistols, grenade, live ammunition and cartridges were also recovered from the suspects. The cars recovered are worth N15m.”

The commissioner said the suspects were arrested with the assistance of some members of the public who gave the police some useful information.

He reiterated the commitment of the police to rid the state of undesirable elements, while commending residents for the peaceful atmosphere that the state had enjoyed in the last few months.

Olakpe urged the general public to continue to cooperate with law enforcement officers to keep the state safe from miscreants and those who would want to throw it into confusion.

The commissioner said, “That we have not heard of killings in the last few months is an indication that we have resolved to live in peace and I want to assure you that we will not relax until we rid the state of undesirable elements.”

The fake soldier, who gave his name as Chijioke Oboh, said the uniform was given to him by an army officer, who is now late. He said he had never used the uniform for any ulterior motive.

http://www.punchng.com/metro/police-nab-fake-soldier-recover-n15m-cars/
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by apoti(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2013
I never imagined myself joining this crazy crew.
Well I will like to thank the almighty God, my father, mother and siblings, Samsung for providing the device, O2 for giving me the network, Seun Osewa for giving me the platform, the police for arresting the fake soldier, Toluwarni for posting the thread, my employer for giving me lunch time and finally my wife for making me happy this morning grin

@topic, good to know the police are not sleeping in some areas

Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 22, 2013
Good grin grin Atleast some folks know how to do their jobs

Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by dplomaticVal: 1:30pm On May 22, 2013
Definitely
A Boko Haram
Member In
Army Clothing
(Camouflage) angry
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 22, 2013
dplomaticVal: Definitely
A Boko Haram
Member In
Army Clothing
(Camouflage) angry
LOOL, so now any thief is a boko haram member?? smh.. cheesy
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 22, 2013
Toluwarni:
LOOL, so now any thief is a boko haram member?? smh.. cheesy
My brother hmmm, na so we see am ooo grin grin
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by sylve11: 1:43pm On May 22, 2013
Ok cool
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by creativemusic: 1:49pm On May 22, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by DJDOLA(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2013
NIGERIA who give us d name self
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by Alamen001: 2:03pm On May 22, 2013
The fake soldier, who gave his name as Chijioke Oboh, said the uniform was given to him by an army officer, who is now late. He said he had never used the uniform for any ulterior motive.

Since he plan to use the uniform for good intentions, let him go straight to Borno and support the cause of Nigeria.

Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by Lilimax(f): 2:05pm On May 22, 2013
DJDOLA: NIGERIA who give us d name self
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by condralbede(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2013
wizkid shld be very careful oh.d way he fly his camooo.
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by Reachyrich(f): 3:02pm On May 22, 2013
Nine ji ri ya i hail thee.....
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by ISBLIAC(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2013
apoti: I never imagined myself joining this crazy crew.
Well I will like to thank the almighty God, my father, mother and siblings, Samsung for providing the device, O2 for giving me the network, Seun Osewa for giving me the platform, the police for arresting the fake soldier, Toluwarni for posting the thread, my employer for giving me lunch time and finally my wife for making me happy this morning grin

lol.....hear human being.
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by Domaro: 3:26pm On May 22, 2013
pasmaga embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by Parnassuss(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2013
Funny coincidence, the JTF in Maid complained of a gang of car thieves operating in the city, it could be the same guys sef. Youu know, may be BH will usher in an era of a better policing in this country, lord knows they have the funds at their disposal now too. I pray they spend it wisely
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by ibrash600: 3:28pm On May 22, 2013

And you tink u neva join 1st to comment bandits? undecided undecided
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 22, 2013

no comments grin grin
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by donem: 4:10pm On May 22, 2013

Bro get your E-knockles u are indeed mouthed, CONGRATS.
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by donem: 4:12pm On May 22, 2013

Bro get your E-knockles u are indeed mouthed, enjoy your moment while it lasts CONGRATS. (lol)
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by kennyonthrone(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2013

ma bro I feel u die
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by caukerzee(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2013
He is an Igbo guy. Before y'all start to Brand him Boko Haram.
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by Artistree: 6:59pm On May 22, 2013
caukerzee: He is an Igbo guy. Before y'all start to Brand him Boko Haram.
The surname's Ishan, so u dnt gt carried away & ignite a tribal flame here. Eva heard of Ngozi Obasohan? She's Bini yle Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi is Ibo..
The tribe is nt d issue as crime is not a monopoly. Read up Acts 10:34,35 & see how God views his creations.
My full names(3) are the most controversial I've seen as it's drawn 4rm d 3 major tribes in Naija.
Who said he can't be Boko, btw?
Re: Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars by MusicCafe: 8:40am On May 23, 2013
These Fulani marauders should be dealt with; every community with some sense of self should constitute vigilante group to check the action of these vandals. When the time comes all the aliens in Kwara and Kogi shall be sent packing, in fact in all the middle belt. Fulanis have made murdering innocent people their chosen pastime. Their leaders use politics and religion to divide the people in the South. Yoruba, Ijaws, Igbos, Edos, Itsekiri, and all the other nationalities in the South must come together and resist their onslaught

Osinbanjo Presidency: Afonjas Will Soon Begin To Respect GEJ / Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) / Ebonyi Political History. Afikpo Are Not Abakaliki. Afikpo Fake Igbo