Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars (12426 Views)

Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses / Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud / Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by ishmael(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2013
No be una vote 4 am? Why complaining again?

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 22, 2013
Women I hail
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by whealthy(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2013
tellwisdom:

Did you say "drawing blacks back from progressing??". .... No bro, you are the phoolish goat who have refused progressing in life; not the blacks...Do ask your female bearer which animal impregnated her.
son, you need help.
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by terenzo: 8:13pm On May 22, 2013
i thought senator nenadi wants to come and start taxi business in makurdi, cos that old outdated E.O.D is about the least cars used for taxi in the city of makurdi
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by juman(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2013
That nigeria is really sick.

Where is her voice in the senate?
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by spartanian(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2013
tellwisdom: You this phoolish abokis who cant differentiate betwn an outated car from exotic....Whats exotic about this taxi??
I blame JAMB for not giving you admission
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by TableLeg(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2013
And they call those nonsense up there exotic?! SMH
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 22, 2013
tellwisdom: You this phoolish abokis who cant differentiate betwn an outated car from exotic....Whats exotic about this taxi??
Bwahahawaha grin grin grin
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by 3ace(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2013
I was almost going to ask how much? The thread looks like those at the auto section considering the car pix.
@topic
So my people, wen next una wan vote, make una vote wisely
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 22, 2013
EOD 1.5m so 8 pieces = 12m which isnt up to her 1 month salary in senate. Nigeria has a long way to go on a long thing.

So a local govt chairman will accept this old car as bribe to divert votes. Smh
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by ABsI1: 9:23pm On May 22, 2013
Freiburger: See her head like coconut.
urs nko? Like calabash shei! Yeye u,wey u be like oba of frogs.
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by ABsI1: 9:25pm On May 22, 2013
2nd hand cars! Even my chef dey cruise chasis hyundai 2012
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 22, 2013
alnaijiri: Since when are Honda Accords "exotic"? To buy off an election, you need at least some Range Rovers, Mercedez-Benz, BMW, or Porsche. Jap cars? Please. Even BH has plenty of Toyota Tacoma pickups.

Now we can talk. Exotic cars nah the type wey Adenuga give Sunday Oliseh for winning AFCON. Hungry journalism at work.
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by ABsI1: 9:29pm On May 22, 2013
whealthy:
Although I am Yoruba, (Omo Ogun ni mi). I think you are one of the most fo/olish humans alive with your clannish and tribalistic comment and one of the DNA mismatch drawing blacks back from progressing.

whats d difference between an ogun indigene,an hausa fulani,aboki,gambari and a cow? Nothing
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by ABsI1: 9:31pm On May 22, 2013
whealthy: who is surprised?
u and urs
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by ABsI1: 9:37pm On May 22, 2013
Reptyle:

I think we should concern ourselves with the allegations of corruption and neglect of the people who voted her in as their representative rather the value of the said cars.

Have we become so inured to corruption that stories like this no longer bother us as Nigerians? Most of the comments I have read on this thread almost totally ignored the crux of the story, focusing instead on banalities like whether the cars are exotic or not.

Na wah o!
are u 1 of d pple dat voted her in? If yes,dats u pples forking headache and cup of bita tea; if no,y u no mind ur own business Mr Busybody? Talk of corruption,report her to efcc. Olofofo omo ibadan
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by victorv12(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2013
To buy our rulers is so cheap. EOD!!

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by normaljenny(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source

The worst part of it all is that the woman looks so innocent that you will easily believbe her lies that she didn't steal any money, just like the easy an simple looking Dora Akunyili and Patricia Eneh. Dangerous Eves
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by whealthy(m): 11:43pm On May 22, 2013
AB$I:
whats d difference between an ogun indigene,an hausa fulani,aboki,gambari and a cow? Nothing
cancerous stupiddity runs in ur lineage. animal.
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by muktarmtt(m): 12:37am On May 23, 2013
tellwisdom: [ :Psize=11pt]You this phoolish abokis who cant differentiate betwn an outated car from exotic....Whats exotic about this taxi??[/size]
lol u ppl r. Funny u always call Aboki names dumb,a fool, elitirate, u always say nasty tings abt aboki saying dat aboki doz not knw anyting, but dey d pll holding big force in dis country rulling u offering u job I mean given ur graduate a driven job while most of ur ppl r rushin 4 it wit dere Bsc in any field while u never see any aboki on dat interveiw take a real look at dis who b d real fool or dumbst person here, hahaha stop foolyn ur self ppl aboki dnt pass ur level nd nfing u cn do abt it kiss my aboki ass hahaha so long suckers lol grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by Cholison(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2013
Dividend of democracy. Certainly these funds can establish small scale industries that will engage our teeming youths. This misadventure is why we are where we are.
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by Reference(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2013
alnaijiri: Since when are Honda Accords "exotic"? To buy off an election, you need at least some Range Rovers, Mercedez-Benz, BMW, or Porsche. Jap cars? Please. Even BH has plenty of Toyota Tacoma pickups.

As you don chop tire e no 'exotic' but to the real electorate wey don suffer tire na heavenly ride. One man's meat is another man's leather belt.
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by ClementAdo(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2013
na una dey jump that time dey vote her ba. edon dey backfire una.u ever c woman leadership good?b wise in voting by 2015:::::ok
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by Dovahkiin(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2013
how are those cars exotic tho?
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by MARKREN: 8:44am On May 23, 2013
Well Said. Nigerians have grown so norm that "real" issues no longer matter... and trivialities are what we concern ourselves with
Reptyle:

I think we should concern ourselves with the allegations of corruption and neglect of the people who voted her in as their representative rather the value of the said cars.

Have we become so inured to corruption that stories like this no longer bother us as Nigerians? Most of the comments I have read on this thread almost totally ignored the crux of the story, focusing instead on banalities like whether the cars are exotic or not.

Na wah o!
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by MARKREN: 8:48am On May 23, 2013
Nigerians cant see beyound their nose in anything they do.
muktar mtt: lol u ppl r. Funny u always call Aboki names dumb,a fool, elitirate, u always say nasty tings abt aboki saying dat aboki doz not knw anyting, but dey d pll holding big force in dis country rulling u offering u job I mean given ur graduate a driven job while most of ur ppl r rushin 4 it wit dere Bsc in any field while u never see any aboki on dat interveiw take a real look at dis who b d real fool or dumbst person here, hahaha stop foolyn ur self ppl aboki dnt pass ur level nd nfing u cn do abt it kiss my aboki ass hahaha so long suckers lol grin tongue
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by macjurek(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2013
Dearest Senator,

I think you should allow others too,to contribute to their fatherland ooooooooooooooh.

Just believe that Ambassadorship await you, if you listen and take this advice......

But also remember, to extend a Car Gift to me, i need it and you can afford it........

Laugher...................
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by simplyme3(f): 10:15am On May 23, 2013
Exotic cars indeed.
Re: Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars by ddeola: 1:35pm On May 23, 2013
All these nonesense will stop the day we stop voting mediocres and corrupt element into leadership position in Nija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) / Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. / CCT Adjourns Onnoghen Pending Applications Till March 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.