Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. (1267 Views)

Type Of People On Naira Land / Double Standard On Naira Land / First 10 Highest Poster's On Naira Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by kwajahafiz(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2013
If you are at least of average intelligence, then you will agree with me that a majority of the commentors on this forum are either illiterates or unexposed to popular culture world wide, or very backward in thier mentation.
I read most of the posts here, and find that venturing to read the commenteries, often leave me pondering if the responses where coming from children or mentally unstable adults.
Dont get me wrong.There are a few people that make a lot of sense with thier commentaries, but a majority, most of whom I believe are home bounds or never lived abroad
make the lamest assinine coments.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2013
kwajahafiz: If you are at least of average intelligence, then you will agree with me that a majority of the commentors on this forum are either illiterates or unexposed to popular culture world wide, or very backward in thier mentation.
I read most of the posts here, and find that venturing to read the commenteries, often leave me pondering if the responses where coming from children or mentally unstable adults.
Dont get me wrong.There are a few people that make a lot of sense with thier commentaries, but a majority, most of whom I believe are home bounds or never lived abroad
.E.G who & who??
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Okijajuju: 2:51pm On May 22, 2013
kwajahafiz: If you are at least of average intelligence, then you will agree with me that a majority of the commentors on this forum are either illiterates or unexposed to popular culture world wide, or very backward in thier mentation.

WTF is "Commentors" Biko nu?!

Are you a reetard?

Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 22, 2013
and if u were half as educated as u're trying to make us think you are, u'd know that using such broad terms as ''most'' & ''majority'' amounts to a fallacy of hasty generalisation, not to talk of the issue of calling people u hardly have had personal interraction with ''mentally unstable''. This is a public forum u know, some may just be here to have a good time. I may be wrong, but i think many of us who use this forum are doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, graduates, students, and so on...

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Okijajuju: 3:03pm On May 22, 2013
Justosaus: and if u were half as educated as u're trying to make us think you are, u'd know that using such broad terms as ''most'' & ''majority'' amounts to a fallacy of hasty generalisation, not to talk of the issue of calling people u hardly have had personal interraction with ''mentally unstable''. This is a public forum u know, some may just be here to have a good time. I may be wrong, but i think many of us who use this forum are doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, graduates, students, and so on...

If you are an illiterate, then the OP is an autistic r'etard.

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by slimyem: 3:18pm On May 22, 2013
Okija juju:

If you are an illiterate, then the OP is an autistic r'etard.
Why the thing dey vex you?
You nor follow for the kain pipu wey op dey talk about nah..
Me sef wey follow nor vex. I yam praudly elitrate cheesywink

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 22, 2013
Using BLUNDER to lay complaint. SMH commentors INDEED.
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by kwajahafiz(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2013
Okija juju:

WTF is "Commentors" Biko nu?!

Are you a reetard?

lol...my point for writting this post proven..

ill educate you,,
commentors not commentetors is good english and def applies here..Einstein.
and Im not A "reetard"...MUMU.
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by kwajahafiz(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2013
Justosaus: and if u were half as educated as u're trying to make us think you are, u'd know that using such broad terms as ''most'' & ''majority'' amounts to a fallacy of hasty generalisation, not to talk of the issue of calling people u hardly have had personal interraction with ''mentally unstable''. This is a public forum u know, some may just be here to have a good time. I may be wrong, but i think many of us who use this forum are doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, graduates, students, and so on...

If you scored ur professional degree from any of the universities in Nigeria in the last twenty yrs bro, you better consider ur self a quack....or Illiterate.
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Okijajuju: 4:05pm On May 22, 2013
kwajahafiz:

ill educate you,,

Google says you are a reetard!!

1 Like

Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Okijajuju: 4:07pm On May 22, 2013
Another website just called you a Moe-run

1 Like

Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Okijajuju: 4:10pm On May 22, 2013
kwajahafiz:

ill educate you,,

Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Okijajuju: 4:13pm On May 22, 2013
slimyem: Why the thing dey vex you?
You nor follow for the kain pipu wey op dey talk about nah..
Me sef wey follow nor vex. I yam praudly elitrate cheesywink

The matter vex me no be small..
The native fowl just waste my awoof MB wey etisalat dash me for nothing.
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Freiburger(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2013
kwajahafiz:
Must you live abroad to be literate?
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Okijajuju: 4:28pm On May 22, 2013
Freiburger:
Must you live abroad to be literate?

You dey mind the bush fish!!
Because dem just give am visiting Visa to Cotonou, the animal dey feel like who don go overs.. grin
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by slimyem: 4:34pm On May 22, 2013
kwajahafiz:

If you scored ur professional degree from any of the universities in Nigeria in the last twenty yrs bro, you better consider ur self a quack....or Illiterate.
What manner of rubbish is this?
Really?
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Okijajuju: 4:37pm On May 22, 2013
slimyem: What manner of rubbish is this?
Really?

Abeg, make we free this thread for this vulcanizer. You know see say since wey the guy join Nairaland for 2012, none of ehn threads don ever get attention.

Ewu Okigwe!
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 22, 2013
kwajahafiz:

seems ur point for opening this thread is either to insult ur intellectual elders or just to gain cheap attention. Either way i give up. Its of no use
@okija juju: i see wat u mean, all his previous threads have neva gained attention even from his best friend, so dis is his own stunt at cheap publicity. Pathetic, though.
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by tpia5: 5:35pm On May 22, 2013
you noticed right, @ poster.
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by gudnex22(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2013
Ya many of us are illitrate. But is like you dont know the defination of iilitrate. Go look the meaning up in the dictionary and come back to edit your post. INTERNATIONAL MUMU!!!!!!! SHM
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by dasparrow: 2:24pm On May 23, 2013

Your observation is very accurate. Don't mind those who are verbally insulting you. By their posts, you shall know them. One of the first things I noticed when I came back to Nigeria temporarily after many years away is that the average Nigerian is a stark illiterate. This includes both those that never went to school and those who graduated from a university in Nigeria.

I came to realize that Nigeria's numerous problems are not just as a result of poor governance/leadership but rather because most of her citizens are either poorly educated or not educated at all or stuck in backward tradition that has no room in this fast paced 21st century or are blinded by religious doctrines that they really don't quite understand or many just choose to be ignorant.

What you see transpiring here on Nairaland is exactly what goes on in real life in Nigeria and amongst her people. The tribalism/bigotry, the rudeness, the relationship/marital obsession, the state of denial and much more is what I see being played out in real life each day here in Nigeria. I actually contemplated raising a family here in Nigeria but after what I have experienced in the 6 months I have been back, I know for a fact that Nigeria cannot be a place I can reside in permanently. I can visit but that is about it. It takes the special grace of God to reside in Nigeria and live amongst the average Nigerian and that is the truth.

If you ever intend living in Africa again, do some research and choose another African country to reside in because I am afraid that Nigeria sadly ain't it bro.
Re: Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. by Lilimax(f): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
dasparrow:

Your observation is very accurate. Don't mind those who are verbally insulting you. By their posts, you shall know them. One of the first things I noticed when I came back to Nigeria temporarily after many years away is that the average Nigerian is a stark illiterate. This includes both those that never went to school and those who graduated from a university in Nigeria.

I came to realize that Nigeria's numerous problems are not just as a result of poor governance/leadership but rather because most of her citizens are either poorly educated or not educated at all or stuck in backward tradition that has no room in this fast paced 21st century or are blinded by religious doctrines that they really don't quite understand or many just choose to be ignorant.

What you see transpiring here on Nairaland is exactly what goes on in real life in Nigeria and amongst her people. The tribalism/bigotry, the rudeness, the relationship/marital obsession, the state of denial and much more is what I see being played out in real life each day here in Nigeria. I actually contemplated raising a family here in Nigeria but after what I have experienced in the 6 months I have been back, I know for a fact that Nigeria cannot be a place I can reside in permanently. I can visit but that is about it. It takes the special grace of God to reside in Nigeria and live amongst the average Nigerian and that is the truth.

If you ever intend living in Africa again, do some research and choose another African country to reside in because I am afraid that Nigeria sadly ain't it bro.
I am proudly Nigerian cool
No shaking!

(1) (Reply)

Nimet Predicts Monster Rainfall And Flooding In Lagos And Environ / Save Us From Exploitative Salaries, Young Nigerian Lawyers Cry Out / Nigerian Living In China Says 419 SCAM Is A Payback To The Western World:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.