Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Double Standard On Naira Land - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Double Standard On Naira Land (1157 Views)

Are Most Of The Commentors On Naira Land Illiterate?. / Type Of People On Naira Land / First 10 Highest Poster's On Naira Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Double Standard On Naira Land by bkbabe97: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2010
The Ibo snitches are at work again! Yesterday RichyBlack and his gay crew attacked me, and advocated that I get banned! The moderators acceded to their requests and banned me! RichyBlack and his cohorts, meanwhile, stayed unbanned. . . armed and ready to go to verbal, nuclear, online warfare at a moment's notice! The moderators gave the flimsiest excuse for banning me- - - bypassing the word censor!!! Laughable! I guess RB and his boys just enjoyed the perks that comes with having shiyyt-hole-third-world citizenship; fuxcck that, I love my U.S citizenship, thank u very much!

Well, I AINT RELENTING! I see a Ibo tribalistic thread spreading lies, falsities, and hate and u bet your sweet aszz Ima be on that like bee on honey. . . . or Federal troops on Biafrans! U cant break the kid! Mad love to those that defended me last nite against the hypocrisies of the Biafrans. And to those that didnt defend me, but were fair in their comments, I aint mad at yall, and I say "respect" for being neutral, truthful, and "non-Ibo" in your way of thinking. . .

Now, well meaning Nigerians should check out the traitors in your midst. . . those Ibos that cant wait for Cameroon to invade, and take ova, Nigeria! They are all ova the net and I am posting links to their requests that Cameroon invade Nigeria, effective immediately!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487385.96.html
Re: Double Standard On Naira Land by sjeezy8: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe97:

The Ibo snitches are at work again! Yesterday RichyBlack and his gay crew attacked me, and advocated that I get banned! The moderators acceded to their requests and banned me! RichyBlack and his cohorts, meanwhile, stayed unbanned. . . armed and ready to go to verbal, nuclear, online warfare at a moment's notice! The moderators gave the flimsiest excuse for banning me- - - bypassing the word censor!!! Laughable! I guess RB and his boys just enjoyed the perks that comes with having shiyyt-hole-third-world citizenship; fuxcck that, I love my U.S citizenship, thank u very much!

Well, I AINT RELENTING! I see a Ibo tribalistic thread spreading lies, falsities, and hate and u bet your sweet aszz Ima be on that like bee on honey. . . . or Federal troops on Biafrans! U cant break the kid! Mad love to those that defended me last nite against the hypocrisies of the Biafrans. And to those that didnt defend me, but were fair in their comments, I aint mad at yall, and I say "respect" for being neutral, truthful, and "non-Ibo" in your way of thinking. . .

Now, well meaning Nigerians should check out the traitors in your midst. . . those Ibos that cant wait for Cameroon to invade, and take ova, Nigeria! They are all ova the net and I am posting links to their requests that Cameroon invade Nigeria, effective immediately!

hahahah llmfao
Re: Double Standard On Naira Land by bkbabe97: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
sjeezy8:

hahahah llmfao

Thats exactly wut I did too when I saw it!lol
Re: Double Standard On Naira Land by One11: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe97:

Wow! you call them snitches and u set up a topic snitching on the Igbos. loooooooooooooooool. Look woman stop complaining and pull down your skirt. i guess ur still feeling lonely and loooking for friends to back u up huh? lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Double Standard On Naira Land by bkbabe97: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
One 1:

Wow! you call them snitches and u set up a topic snitching on the Igbos. loooooooooooooooool. Look woman stop complaining and pull down your skirt. i guess your still feeling lonely and loooking for friends to back u up huh? lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, they, like u, like any typical Ibo man, is a snitch! I set up a topic EXPOSING Ibo snitches! BK never complains, thats wut the Uzi is for. . . . .
Re: Double Standard On Naira Land by basktmout: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
What stupid Uzi? Sjersey take a flying Bleep on a rolling doughnut. And while ur at it plz take your hand out of your daugthers anus. Kpoi
Re: Double Standard On Naira Land by One11: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe97:

Yeah, they, like u, like any typical Ibo man, is a snitch! I set up a topic EXPOSING Ibo snitches! BK never complains, thats wut the Uzi is for. . . . .

loooooooooooool, " thats wut the Uzi is for" you dumb as hell  grin grin grin grin. what r u a rapper now woman? lol
Re: Double Standard On Naira Land by mukina2: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
People get banned for bypassing the word filter, thats what you got banned for.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126136.0.html#msg5402228

(1)

. / Nollywood Actor Ashley Nwosu Is Dead / Man Kills Wife For ‘wearing Trousers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.