Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon (34216 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 22, 2013
Confirmed!!! 6 bodies found. eye witness said that they were members of cultist, they has misunderstanding within them self. Before i got there police and market task force has cordoned off the place and were not allowing people to snap pictures
Pistol and bullet was found on their bodies

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Reachyrich(f): 4:26pm On May 22, 2013
May d soul of d dead rest in peace.
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by delors(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2013
I thought u saw them with your two ears before ni... grin yeye boy.
RIP to the dead o....
but this age things don spoil finish. When u see something wrong going on, instead of u to call the appropriate authorities to address the issue, na twitter, facebook n NL u dey open on ur fone while running for ur life...Soon, updates on NL would be like 'I swear I am running for my life now now as i am typing this post because hired killers are pursuing me. I just dodged a bullet now...and another one...yeeee! this one hit my left leg...' grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 22, 2013
na U go tire:

I never see this kaine english before oo, walahi. Abi na 'helter skelter' or 'halter scatter'? grin grin grin grin
No mind my English joor, na the corruption in our education system cause am

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by lernah: 4:32pm On May 22, 2013
Pls who are the victims i need 2 knw pls...... Cus ma dad's out there
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by donbuchi1(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2013
Feed me more: Hmmm...front page without even verifying if it's true or not.
That would speed up the news and could lead to its confirmation. Otherwise, it would be removed. Don't you think do?
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 22, 2013
''abysm of 9ja's education system'' Education is lacking in most of those who pontificate. Most of the time, they assume the condescending posture of widwiving an infant entity. Some persons prefer to surf the web than acquaint themselves with basic/simple english/spelling. It is all rather depressing.
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by NDprudent(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2013
Just confirmd it. 6 corpses. LASU cult palava...
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Biodup: 4:37pm On May 22, 2013
i left alaba mkt 12pm as at that time everything was cool and calm. it is possible alaba is aplace of mafians.
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 22, 2013
delors: I thought u saw them with your two ears before ni... grin yeye boy.
RIP to the dead o....
but this age things don spoil finish. When u see something wrong going on, instead of u to call the appropriate authorities to address the issue, na twitter, facebook n NL u dey open on ur fone while running for ur life...Soon, updates on NL would be like 'I swear I am running for my life now now as i am typing this post because hired killers are pursuing me. I just dodged a bullet now...and another one...yeeee! this one hit my left leg...' grin grin grin
Waiting this 1 de talk?
I should ask the cultist to wait let me report to the police first before they ll continue killing them self?
"Onuku Hausa"
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by danny301: 4:41pm On May 22, 2013
Sunehri_145: Confirmed!!! 6 bodies found. eye witness said that they were[b] members of cultist[/b], they has misunderstanding within them self. Before i got there police and market task force has cordoned off the place and were not allowing people to snap pictures

'They were members of cult or they were cultists'...... there is nothing like 'they were members of cultist'
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Chivivian125: 4:41pm On May 22, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I won't believe this story until I see them wid my own 4 eyes
doubting thomas 2
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by sammmiey1: 4:42pm On May 22, 2013
Okija juju: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

ALABA!!!!!!!!!

This means war!! angry

Where is my ogbunigwe?
You will do nothing,can you stand b4 a suicide bomberYou will vanish in2 thin air with ur ogbunigwe.
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by NaijaNaWaa: 4:42pm On May 22, 2013
Sunehri_145: Confirmed!!! 6 bodies found. eye witness said that they were members of cultist, they has misunderstanding within them self. Before i got there police and market task force has cordoned off the place and were not allowing people to snap pictures

Must you write in English? Next time do try writing in your mother tongue before grammar police arrests you.
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Oyemie(f): 4:43pm On May 22, 2013
undecidediT is the work of Omba haram
HAH: Is this the work of Ombatse or Boko Haram ?
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by sammmiey1: 4:44pm On May 22, 2013
dridowu: Evriday seems to come with sad news in Nigeria now ?
Which way God ?
How e take concern God
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by nathoski(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2013
Hmmmmmm, God save us.
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by sammmiey1: 4:46pm On May 22, 2013
NaijaNaWaa:

Must you write in English? Next time do try writing in your mother tongue before grammar police arrests you.
Did u re-read ur comment?

1 Like

Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by jamace(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2013
delors: I thought u saw them with your two ears before ni... grin yeye boy.
RIP to the dead o....
LWKMD grin grin @ bolded grin grin
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by TwinTiger: 4:48pm On May 22, 2013
DJDOLA: U mean bokoharam later find there way 2 lagos..omo na ghana I dey run go be that ooo
Ghana near sef,me nah Congo I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ enter now with my baby girl.
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 22, 2013
Biodup: i left alaba mkt 12pm as at that time everything was cool and calm. it is possible alaba is aplace of mafians.
The incident took place at fancy and furniture section, at back of Ubakason plaza
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 22, 2013
Very True, 5 people killed.
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by infodollarman(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2013
Sunehri_145: Suspected cultist Killed 5 people this afternoon in Alaba international market Ojo Lagos
(i saw them with my two eyes)
People are running helter skelter
wahala every where
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by SOLEY2PAC: 5:04pm On May 22, 2013
GOD SHOULD HELP US IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY.MAY GOD PROTECT HIS PPLE 4RM DIS EVIL WORLD
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Coldblooded(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2013
Jenams: ''abysm of 9ja's education system'' Education is lacking in most of those who pontificate. Most of the time, they assume the condescending posture of widwiving an infant entity. Some persons prefer to surf the web than acquaint themselves with basic/simple english/spelling. It is all rather depressing.
All these big grammar wey u speak now, how e take concern d incident wey happen?

U just open ur mouth just dey confuse urself wit grammar, wetin dis statement wey u make mean now?
Dats d problem for Naija, important issue dey at hand but pple go leave am come dey tackle d grammar wey d guy take write am.

D best way to show how learned u r is to write in simple n correct English and not being verbose.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 22, 2013
Cold blooded: All these big grammar wey u speak now, how e take concern d incident wey happen?

U just open ur mouth just dey confuse urself wit grammar, wetin dis statement wey u make mean now?
Dats d problem for Naija, important issue dey at hand but pple go leave am come dey tackle d grammar wey d guy take write am.

D best way to show how learned u r is to write in simple n correct English and not being verbose.
bros, which part of my comment nor simple or correct wey mk u dey cry?
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Omen100(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2013
Sunehri_145:

Blood of God.
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 22, 2013
Jenams: ''abysm of 9ja's education system'' Education is lacking in most of those who pontificate. Most of the time, they assume the condescending posture of widwiving an infant entity. Some persons prefer to surf the web than acquaint themselves with basic/simple english/spelling. It is all rather depressing.
WOW!!! Professor in English! How come you wasted your maga byte without making any reasonable contribution to the topic? Must you comment?
Why not open your on thread with your refined English?
Others are asking how, when and where it happened your own is to blow grammar without verb
SMH!!!

7 Likes

Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Ruq: 5:15pm On May 22, 2013
Sunehri_145:
WOW!!! Professor in English! How come you wasted your maga byte without making any reasonable contribution to the topic? Must you comment?
Why not open your on thread with your refined English?
Others are asking how, when and where it happened your own is to blow grammar without verb
SMH!!!

My thought exactly!
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Omen100(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2013
Sunehri_145:

Ooh the Blood of God.
Re: 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon by Coldblooded(m): 5:20pm On May 22, 2013
Jenams: bros, which part of my comment nor simple or correct wey mk u dey cry?
The whole comment; for abandoning d issue at hand and focusing more on d grammar used, trying to use "big grammar to hit a point which u ended up missing"

No offense!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Unknown Gunmen Hideout Exposed By Joint Forces In Oba, Anambra / Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.