Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders (34208 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Icecomrade: 5:36am On Oct 18, 2016
All along I've been mute in the face of tyranny and political madness dished out on my husband @realFFK and family from this government and @officialefcc becos it's not my fight to lead but this stops today as I am getting in the ring as well. Since 3/5/2016 I've been in ur custody and in all your stupid investigations I was not accused till today?

Haba mbok fear God! This account was opened in 2005 while I faces while u had my husband in ur custody and in all your stupid investigations I was not accused till today?

Haba mbok fear God! This account was opened in 2005 while I was in the university and has been dormant from 2013 till early last month when I had to activate it cos you froze my other accounts with no explanations or invitation, yet this account holds nothing but 200k. So because of 200k my son Aragon and I were subjected to detention in a bank with the police and efcc waiting like sharks.

Thank God for Gov. Fayose and the people of Editing becos if they had not been there they would have bundled me and my son like animals and subjected us to God knows what. Had it not been for them there would have been no word out on this matter.

What a shame!! This government and @officialefcc are shameless to bring in women and children to the ring of their vendettas and fights. I'm not a politician or a contractor. I'm the apple of God's eyes so underate me at your
peril. Meanwhile I'm here and as strong as titanium.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowhitey1/status/788122891909009408

How do we justify the actions taken by ACESS Bank and EFCC.?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by HungerBAD: 5:37am On Oct 18, 2016
Sorry you hear?

Nobody get right to harass a beautiful woman like you, even if you dey guilty by association with one of our yam eaters.

Chikwendu?not surprised. Was wondering what a young beautiful girl like this is doing with an old Clown like FFK, but again Ecclesiastes 10:19 says " Money answereth all things"

Precious Chikwendu:
That moment when you thought you married a millionaire for his money, and EFCC has made us realize that your husband has "WAYO-ED" you by giving you only 200k.

Femi Fani Kayode Wiki:

Born: October 16, 1960 (age 56), Lagos, Nigeria

Spouse: Regina Amonoo (m. 1997), Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji (m. 1991–1995), Saratu Atta (m. 1987–1990)

At 56 FFK has been married 4 times? a man who has problems living a settled marital life, does not surprise me that he has problems with the Government.

A real man reflects true family values.

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by sarrki(m): 5:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Ok madam

Still observing the situation

Will get back to you

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Smellymouth: 5:43am On Oct 18, 2016
This country was under the care of a "Bingo", I dunno why we took it from the Bingo and gave it to a Rottweiler..

Now this Rottweiler nor dey hear word again.. grin

Even him wife dey look am with one kind eye..Even his supporters sef dey reason how 2019 go be like..

As for me, Buhari should sell this country and give everybody their shares..

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by kcnwaigbo: 5:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Seriously even the much maligned Abacha never sunk so low!!! Buhari should try and get matured.Criticism is one of the factors one encounter in government. You cannot muscle everyone for criticizing you!!! Haba!!!

34 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by DrRasheed: 5:51am On Oct 18, 2016
She is free to say anything already a wailer.. EFCC can't talk due to the form of their work, many secrets is now closed. Nigerians now saluting corrupted minds, thought and ideas..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Sorry Precious.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Useless woman married to a thief. They should have locked you and the baby in separate prison because the boy automatically will become a looter tomorrow like his dad took after his grandfather. Over bleached barbie forming opinion. Spits on her Tura-soap induced skin

62 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jhydebaba(m): 5:54am On Oct 18, 2016
Mbok! Witch hunters fear God now. Una think say because she yellow, she go be winch Abeg, no Witch haunt snowwhite.

But wait oh, when has govs become arrest resistors

First was Wike, now Fayose. Which gov is next

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by maryjan8(f): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by johns944(m): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Sorry madam the country is in recession, your 200k will help. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by fiizznation: 6:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Look at her bleached up face like a rhesus monkey. Anyway very soon that your nonentity of a 'husband' will vomit all the yams he had stolen by gross impunity. Your account has been dormant since 2005 as you want your gullible supporters to believe, so pray tell me, why must you travel all the way from abuja to that thuggish governor's state to withdraw just 200,000 naira as you claimed? Is there no other access bank in abuja you lying canary? Oh I get it. You went to ekiti state to withdraw the stolen money with the protection of the thuggish governor. Smart move there.

Anyway am glad the efcc have 'frozen' all your accounts. In the coming days, even the houses of your husband will be put under lock by the efcc. And unfortunately there is nothing your 'husband' can do about it. He might call it impunity or tyranny, but hey, nobody will care except his deluded 'followers'.

Prison beckons mi-lady

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by amagunnerfan: 6:34am On Oct 18, 2016
The politicians have seen how useless and senseless our youths are and are taking big advantage.

They know by fanning sentiments they will get support and they have continued doing it. That was how people were shouting when Ricky Tarfa was arrested whereas the idiot has a skeleton in his cupboard.

What about the PDP spokeman Olisah Metuh that later refunded EFCC wasn't the same blackmailing tactics he was using?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Firefire(m): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
This country was under the care of a "Bingo", I dunno why we took it from the Bingo and gave it to a Rottweiler..

Now this Rottweiler nor dey hear word again.. grin

Even him wife dey look am with one kind eye..Even his supporters sef dey reason how 2019 go be like..

As for me, Buhari should sell this country and give everybody their shares..

10 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Firefire(m): 6:40am On Oct 18, 2016
fiizznation:
Look at her bleached up face like a rhesus monkey. Anyway very soon that your nonentity of a 'husband' will vomit all the yams he had stolen by gross impunity. Your account has been dormant since 2005 as you want your gullible supporters to believe, so pray tell me, why must you travel all the way from abuja to that thuggish governor's state to withdraw just 200,000 naira as you claimed? Is there no other access bank in abuja you lying canary? Oh I get it. You went to ekiti state to withdraw the stolen money with the protection of the thuggish governor. Smart move there.

Anyway am glad the efcc have 'frozen' all your accounts. In the coming days, even the houses of your husband will be put under lock by the efcc. And unfortunately there is nothing your 'husband' can do about it. He might call it impunity or tyranny, but hey, nobody will care except his deluded 'followers'.

Prison beckons mi-lady

SMH undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by otukpo(f): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Funny things happen.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by SalomonKane: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Ah she should please shut up! Any time the law gives this set of people a taste of the perverse and corrupt state it's in, they complain and shout for justice.

I know they're not strangers to the massive high-handedness and arbitrary ways of the nigerian security forces cos it's something they've heard people complain about, tirelessly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by freeze001(f): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2016
DrRasheed:
She is free to say anything already a wailer.. EFCC can't talk due to the form of their work, many secrets is now closed. Nigerians now saluting corrupted minds, thought and ideas..

Which EFCC cannot talk? The one that runs to the press at every turn? Ha!

22 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by richidinho(m): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2016
Dem for burn that bank, so that no bank will join them in illegality again grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Reptyle(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2016
So let me get this straight.

Mrs. Fani Kayode went to "visit" Governor Fayose in Ekiti. grin Then on her way back home, she saw this Access Bank branch and since she was short of transport money and running low on food for Aragorn, she suddenly remembers this account that has been dormant for years but is on EFCC watchlist. Not to mention that she had withdrawal documents for this "dormant" account...it is possible she carries those around grin grin grin

The bank calls the Police as they ought to when there is an attempted transaction on an account under watch and gomina Fayose steps in and intervenes (intefered more like).

Naija sha!!!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by adonis89(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Old papa dem wey suppose reason and comment wit sense go just de comment like toddlers for nairaland. Party affiliation has produced mo mumus in nigeria. Just imagine som comments

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by tuniski: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sorry you hear?

Nobody get right to harass a beautiful woman like you, even if you dey guilty by association with one of our yam eaters.

Chikwendu?not surprised. Was wondering what a young beautiful girl like this is doing with an old Clown like FFK, but again Ecclesiastes 10:19 says " Money answereth all things"

Precious Chikwendu:
That moment when you thought you married a millionaire for his money, and EFCC has made us realize that your husband has "WAYO-ED" you by giving you only 200k.

Femi Fani Kayode Wiki:

Born: October 16, 1960 (age 56), Lagos, Nigeria

Spouse: Regina Amonoo (m. 1997), Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji (m. 1991–1995), Saratu Atta (m. 1987–1990)

At 56 FFK has been married 4 times? a man who has problems living a settled marital life, does not surprise me that he has problems with the Government.

A real man reflects true family values.

And the president has been married twice abi!

46 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by veekid(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Yeye
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Moreoffaith(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2016
Oya
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by EternalBeing: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Bonny and Clyde.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by kings09(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari shaaaa
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by san316(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2016
Thank God for democrazy and social MADia. People can now come out and talk thrash because they know there are some jobless goons that will cheer them on.

See this inconsequential element trying to join the ring. Nanshense.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Opistorincos(m): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by ezechueze(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2016
OK
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by MrTeCO(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2016
access bank Abi?...

very useless bank
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Opinedecandid(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2016
And the brazen display of lawlessness and impunity by the very people who should enforce laws continue unabated by the Buhari-APC Administration.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede / Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.