Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 - Sports (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 (100409 Views)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014 / Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by damosky12(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2013
CFCfan:

That's a bit of a stretch. However, Keshi's squad plays more like a team, unlike the previous sets of Super Eagles.
What are you saying sir? What stretch? The same team that won Afcon. That hasnt lost any match in two years.. Stop being theoretical and be realistic. We havnt had this team in 12 years. As time goes on, they would be better than the '94 national team. God is and remains solidly behind this team.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2013
damosky12:
What are you saying sir? What stretch? The same team that won Afcon. That hasnt lost any match in two years.. Stop being theoretical and be realistic. We havnt had this team in 12 years. As time goes on, they would be better than the '94 national team. God is and remains solidly behind this team.

I meant that, individually, the 2000 and 2002 AFCON squads were better than Keshi's squad.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by delegiwa(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2013
collynzo2: So with all the noise Kenyans make, that was the best pitch their wretched country could provide? Their president was even there.

He follow plan the rubbish na.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by delegiwa(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2013
pazienza: Ideye has the potential to be our number 9,and i'm sure there is something that keshi sees in him that most people don't.

His movement off and on the ball is cool,he has a good understanding with our current midfielders,an understanding that can only improve with time,he just need to score in some consecutive matches,and bang! We have the 9 we have always wanted.

What keshi is trying to build here is consistency,keep playing a group of players always,and their understanding of each others movement keeps improving,until it gets to a telepathic level,then you would have gotten the team of your dreams.

The idea of always altering the team,by droping and inviting new players doesn't sit well with me,it does no good,we should be aiming for consistency.

I like your analysis and it makes very serious sense. I also hope this is what Keshi is playing at...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Rossikk(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2013
CFCfan:

I meant that, individually, the 2000 and 2002 AFCON squads were better than Keshi's squad.
No they weren't.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by kikuyu1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
In all honesty I expected more from your boys. You're a world away from us in the rankings and the result makes it looks like a contest among equals-DAH F CUK!!
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by damosky12(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
CFCfan:

hmmm. CORRECT! Well, with time; we will see that surface.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by damosky12(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
kikuyu1: In all honesty I expected more from your boys. You're a world away from us in the rankings and the result makes it looks like a contest among equals-DAH F CUK!!
arrant nonsence. Beating you in your Father's palour despite 1)THE MOTIVATIONS FROM UR GOVT 2)THE MONIES PROMISED UR HARAMBEES 3)THE LONG PREPARATIONS 4)THE NOISE AND SUPPORTS FROM UR FANS IN YOUR STADIUM 5) THE DESPIRATE STATE OF UR PLAYERS to mention a few. There is nothing equal about the match. We dominated you in class, pocession, skils, chances etc. Boy, We disgraced you in the precense of your president and the people of the world despite the determination, the boasting, the ranting, the braging etc. The Super Eagles disgraced you despite the fatigues from long travels they had. These obviously shows superiority. It means (1) We are no mates at all; We are very big brothers to you (2)We stand where you cant even aspire in 20 years (3) You (poster) are thinking as a fool if you think you still matched us.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by chic2pimp(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
damosky12:

Highly doubt that. Not in a million years.

That's like a Zambian saying the team that won the 2012 edtion of the AFCON would in time be better than the 92-94
team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
chic2pimp:

That's like a Zambian saying the team that won the 2012 edtion of the AFCON would in time be better than the 92-94
team
did the 94 team win the world cup? Abegi
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by damosky12(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
collynzo2: did the 94 team win the world cup? Abegi
abeg, helep me ask am o please! Na im face e go do.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by damosky12(m): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2013
chic2pimp:

team
You are talking like the 1994 team were not human beings like they were ghosts.
This Keshi's team is almost there, you will see this team surpass the 1994 squad in quality, results and achievements by far.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by vokalguy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
damosky12:
arrant nonsence. Beating you in your Father's palour despite 1)THE MOTIVATIONS FROM UR GOVT 2)THE MONIES PROMISED UR HARAMBEES 3)THE LONG PREPARATIONS 4)THE NOISE AND SUPPORTS FROM UR FANS IN YOUR STADIUM 5) THE DESPIRATE STATE OF UR PLAYERS to mention a few. There is nothing equal about the match. We dominated you in class, pocession, skils, chances etc. Boy, We disgraced you in the precense of your president and the people of the world despite the determination, the boasting, the ranting, the braging etc. The Super Eagles disgraced you despite the fatigues from long travels they had. These obviously shows superiority. It means (1) We are no mates at all; We are very big brothers to you (2)We stand where you cant even aspire in 20 years (3) You (poster) are thinking as a fool if you think you still matched us.

You sure hit the nail on the head and please remind him that we were missing KEY PLAYERS!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by bingbagbo(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2013
CFCfan:

I hope we don't get paired with either Ghana or Cameroon.

i pray we(GHANA) meet Nigeria grin

to teach them soccer again wink
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2013
bin gbagbo:

i pray we(GHANA) meet Nigeria grin

to teach them soccer again wink

I think you shld pray to qualify first, how wld you play nigeria when you're still lagging behind zambia in your group?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by liquidgoldoil: 2:22am On Sep 11, 2014
If you have a chance to make money or get a commission paid to your account weekly on everyone in Nigerians that buys fuel will you be interested?
if your answer is YES, find below the schedule for the month: As soon as you attend the seminar call me via 08091165332 -
pls visit the centre nearest to you

NEXTBIGMOVE...

8 LOCATIONS
16 EXPOSURES
1 FOCUS....Be Part of the Oil & Gas

See below the schedule.

1. BENIN- Friday 12th by 4pm
Arisco hotel, textile mill road.
Gate fee- N1, 000

2. LAGOS- Saturday 13th by 5pm
Sweet Sensation Opebi
Gate fee- N1, 000

3. IBADAN- Sunday 14th by 4pm
I.A.R.T FEDERAL COLEGE OF ANIMAL HEALTH AUDITORIOM MOOR PLANTATION
Gate fee- N1, 000

Next week Launch...
1. OWERRI- Friday 19th
Venue yet to be disclosed

2. ENUGU- Friday 19th by 4pm at Mavis Hotel & Suites,
#2 Bank Road, Opp. C. B. N.Quaters, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu.
Gate fee- N1, 000

3. PORT HARCOURT- Saturday 20th by 2pm at SikiPalace Native Pot
#3 Trans Amadi rd, Rumubiankani.
Gate fee- FREE

4. ABUJA- Sunday 21st by 4pm at Hotel De Bently
Behind Julius Berger Yard, Utako District Abuja.
Gate fee- N2, 000

Business around you
"If you don't tell them, some else will"

Tell all.

Your friend & Co Oil Millionaire

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl / Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.