Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (988 Views)

Fidelity Bank Graduate Recruitment 2013 / Fidelity Bank Nigeria Recruitment / Fidelity Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pharuk: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2008
Re: . by shombes: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
pls i was invited.do u know d test format.urgent plssssssssssssss
Re: . by shombes: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2008
d test format plssssssssssssssssssss
Re: . by pharuk: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2008
Re: . by kjblow: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2008
pharuk>><<<
Did you mean 9.00am or what?
And moreso, are they inviting people thru text messages because have not recieved their text message.
Anyway there should be room for gatecrashing or what do you think?
Re: . by kjblow: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2008
hello shombess,

just go and read your Quantitaive and verbal reasoning as well as comprehension passage.
Infact just read your nigeria Gmat, he go better by God's grace.
Pease reply to this too, where is the venue on your own text message and what's the time.
I wander why they have not sent text message to some of us and we meet up with the critaeial of 2.2, 28 years and all other criterials.

Anyway, Shombess reply to this mail as per the venue and time.
i need the concret avidence from you since you've gotten text message from them.

All the best man. I wish you success in the test.
Re: . by shombes: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2008
d venue is women Centre,central Area ,Abj

(1) (Reply)

Gapbridge Recruiting / Gtb Bank Calling For Test / Educampus South Africa: Vacancies For Lecturers And Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.