Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,935 members, 7,848,781 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Unheard-of-details Of Akpabio’s Row With Senator He Rigged Into Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unheard-of-details Of Akpabio’s Row With Senator He Rigged Into Office (527 Views)

Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military / How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unheard-of-details Of Akpabio’s Row With Senator He Rigged Into Office by peazer: 4:59pm On May 22, 2013
Senator Etok:

"Then if we are talking about 2011 election, yes, the governor supported me but he did so in fulfillment of God’s word that ‘at the appointed time, He would make your enemies to be at peace with you and they will work for you’. As he went round telling people they should not vote for me, ironically brought out money and shared to his Annang brothers without giving a dime to any Ikono/Ini person. He later reversed his earlier stand asking them to vote for me. After the elections, he asked for the refund N100Million being the money spent in campaigning for me according to him. I was constrained to give him N10Million. http://www.kopnomi.com/2013/05/unheard-of-details-of-akpabios-row-with.html
Re: Unheard-of-details Of Akpabio’s Row With Senator He Rigged Into Office by Reptyle(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2013
Very long but interesting read. I just pray that one day we will not wake up and discover that a Nigerian politician has succeeded in selling the country to aliens from mars

(1) (Reply)

LOL; No More Everest, Says Oldest To Climb Highest Peak (pictures) / Comrade Oshiomhole Just Banned Okada In Some Parts Of Edo State. / Forget 2015 Presidency Northern Youth Tells Buhair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.