Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Any Lady Traveling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Me? I Need Directions.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Lady Traveling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Me? I Need Directions.. (503 Views)

Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN / I Need A Girl To Ride With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady Traveling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Me? I Need Directions.. by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 22, 2013
Any lady travelling to warri on friday? Love to ride with us? We need directions.. My name is segun scales and i will be driving to warri on friday at noon. Care to help us out with directions and get a free ride? call me 08169602514a
Re: Any Lady Traveling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Me? I Need Directions.. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 22, 2013
segeonline: Any lady travelling to warri on friday? Love to ride with us? We need directions.. My name is segun scales and i will be driving to warri on friday at noon. Care to help us out with directions and get a free ride? call me 08169602514a
Is it really a lady u need? I saw this post somewhere b4 not signifying any gender. So why female here?
Re: Any Lady Traveling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Me? I Need Directions.. by greedie1(f): 8:51pm On May 22, 2013
hmmm.... risk their lives for free ride? u from jand come? u ne dey hear abt the kidnappings going on?
Re: Any Lady Traveling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Me? I Need Directions.. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 22, 2013
Kidnapping or Ritual killings? Girls wey like awooof be careful o.
Re: Any Lady Traveling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Me? I Need Directions.. by Sanboy25: 9:12pm On May 22, 2013

I'm a man, but I can still give you direction.
Is it OK ??
Re: Any Lady Traveling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Me? I Need Directions.. by Nobody: 7:15am On May 23, 2013
Very funny nairalanders....... sanboy25 please drop your number let me call u. Leaving around 12noon. Gender not specific guys.
Re: Any Lady Traveling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Me? I Need Directions.. by Sanboy25: 9:06am On May 23, 2013
segeonline: Very funny nairalanders....... sanboy25 please drop your number let me call u. Leaving around 12noon. Gender not specific guys.

Sorry guy, I'm not in Nigeria, I gave you false hopes... undecided

(1) (Reply)

topic closed / I Seek For A Relationship With A Girl Not A Lady / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.