Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (16490 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / I Think I Like Seun Osewa. / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
HE SEEMS A VERY DOWN TO EARTH PERSON, I SEE HOW HE RELATES WITH NAIRALANDERS IN GENERAL. THOUGH I LIKE MUSCULAR MEN, BUT I CAN MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR HIM. HIS SIMPLICITY GETS TO ME. DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF SEUN IS IN A RELATIONSHIP embarassed
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
I am his manager. So, you will go through thorough screening hurdles.

Answer the questions as they come:

1. Are you rich?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
dunkem21:
I am his manager. So, you will go through thorough screening hurdles.

Answer the questions as they come:

1. Are you rich?

NOPE NOT POOR EITHER
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
look at what a grown person is doing online

11 Likes

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Ultimate001: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
HE SEEMS A VERY DOWN TO EARTH PERSON, I SEE HOW HE RELATES WITH NAIRALANDERS IN GENERAL. THOUGH I LIKE MUSCULAR MEN, BUT I CAN MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR HIM. HIS SIMPLICITY GETS TO ME. DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF SEUN IS IN A RELATIONSHIP embarassed

are u serious?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ultimate001:

are u serious?
YES I AM
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
NOPE NOT POOR EITHER

Result: E

2. Do you consider yourself stunning enough to be the first lady of nairaland (not miss nairaland). Not intimidated when faced with the likes of tonto and linda?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
krall:
look at what a grown person is doing online
WHATS WRONG WITH WHAT I'M DOING? WOULD YOU HAVE FELT BETTER IF IT WAS ABOUT YOU? undecided

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Seun(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
I weighed 104.5kg a few months ago, when I first bought a bathroom scale in order to start 'watching' my weight.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by chibwike(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seun:
I weighed 104.5kg a few months ago, when I first bought a bathroom scale in order to start 'watching' my weight.
Dats not the reply she is expecting na
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by msmon(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Noted!

NIGERIAN ARMY VOWS:
We’ll Continue To Defend Nigeria’s Territory With Our Blood — Nigerian Army
www.nairaland.com/2023763/well-continue-defend-nigerias-territory
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
dunkem21:

Result: E

2. Do you consider yourself stunning enough to be the first lady of nairaland (not miss nairaland). Not intimidated when faced with the likes of tonto and linda?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
TONTO IS ATTRACTIVE NO DOUBT, LINDA IS FINE NO DOUBT, I AM STUNNING ENOUGH FOR ANY MAN (WITH THE GREATEST HUMILITY)
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by alienvirus: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seun:
Are you interested in her also. Push this topic to front page and let's move from there.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seun:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
DEAD
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
YOU SEE HOW HE CAME TO THIS POST WITHOUT PROTOCOL. SUCH ACTIONS MELT MY HEART embarassed
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Ultimate001: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
YES I AM
send him a mail rada now.....Hwever, this is still very objectionable by me.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ultimate001:

I'M SCARED TO SEND A MAIL, I FEAR REJECTION.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by anssy(f): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
then send him a private mail, don't tell us because we do not want to hear. plus you are making seun shy, common ,you don't want to embarrass your crush, Do you?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS SEND HIM MY FULL PICTURES AND SEE IF HE WILL REPLY ME. BUT I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by sexymoma(f): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lemme give you the full definition of seun

He is the nerdy type
hails from ogun state.. Ijebu or egba i guess, dem like party wella.. Dem Dey dey stingy o
[s] i dont think he is the romantic type o na so so book una go dey read[/s]
[s] i wonder if he has ever touched bobsy before too angry[/s]

So you gat lotta jobs to do angry
Oga seun nor ban me.. grin

7 Likes

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
sexymoma:
Lemme give the full definition of seun
I'M ALL EARS.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Vivly(f): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:

Why didn't you use your other moniker to post this. He knows you with that account.

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Seun(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ultimate001:
The PM link is disabled on my profile.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
anssy:
then send him a private mail, don't tell us because we do not want to hear. plus you are making seun shy, common ,you don't want to embarrass your crush, Do you?
MY INTENTION IS NOT TO EMBARRASS HIM, JUST TO MAKE HIM NOTICE ME AND SEE IF HE WILL SEND ME A PM
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vivly:

Why didn't you use your other moniker to post this. He knows you with that account.
WHICH ONE IS THAT MADEMOISELLE?

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by holatin(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
ride on jare but change your moniker to Mrs Seun osewa

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
TONTO IS ATTRACTIVE NO DOUBT, LINDA IS FINE NO DOUBT, I AM STUNNING ENOUGH FOR ANY MAN (WITH THE GREATEST HUMILITY)

Result: B

3. What are your most prized asset(s); Bodily and otherwise?

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Vivly(f): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
WHICH ONE IS THAT MADEMOISELLE?
The account you used to create the 'My man has two cars thread'
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ladies tend to love guys that are successful......................so as to magarise there live.

Seun,run for your life
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
IF THIS IS EMBARRASSING SEUN, HE CAN PLEASE CLOSE IT, I DONT WANT TO EMBARRASS MY CURSH.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by justi4jesu(f): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
phantonce:
Ladies tend to love guys that are successful......................so as to magarise there live.

Seun,run for your life

lolz....Dont come inbetween them na. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vivly:
The account you used to create the 'My man has two cars thread'
PLEASE GO AND SIT DOWN IF YOU HAVE NOTHING IMPORTANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TREAD, MENTION THE MONIKER SO THE PERSON CAN COME AND ANSWER YOU. IF YOU HAVE MANY MONIKERS, NOT EVERYONE HAS THAT POWER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

May Born Lets Assemble Here / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan / Am Falling For An Nlander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.