Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Senator Chris Ngige And Governor Peter Obi At Achebe's Burial(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Chris Ngige And Governor Peter Obi At Achebe's Burial(pics) (828 Views)

Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) / PHOTOS-PDP'S Likely 2019 Pairing, Ribadu-Peter Obi At Thisday Event / Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Chris Ngige And Governor Peter Obi At Achebe's Burial(pics) by oboy3(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2013
One would think these two men dont see eyeball to eyeball

Re: Senator Chris Ngige And Governor Peter Obi At Achebe's Burial(pics) by chino11(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2013
Anambra politicians are 100yrs ahead of there coleagues in other states of the federation.

The state produces the most enlightened, brightest and the most advanced foresighted people.

Always ready to give up personal goal for a collective goal for the good of the state.
Re: Senator Chris Ngige And Governor Peter Obi At Achebe's Burial(pics) by oboy3(m): 7:27am On May 23, 2013
chino11: Anambra politicians are 100yrs ahead of there coleagues in other states of the federation.

The state produces the most enlightened, brightest and the most advanced foresighted people.

Always ready to give up personal goal for a collective goal for the good of the state.
true talk
Re: Senator Chris Ngige And Governor Peter Obi At Achebe's Burial(pics) by FrankC3: 8:27am On May 23, 2013
I have a dream, that one day, Aregbesola and Mimiko shall take a walk together down the streets of Akure/Osogbo. I have a dream, that sometime Bode George and Tinubu shall sit by the Lagoon together and share friendly banters without screams of 'you be thief, i no be thief' I also have a dream, that in this country, one day, Asari Dokubo and Kaita, Buhari and GEJ, Sanusi and Soludo, Abati and Lai Mohammed and even our own Wily Wily and Dayokanu or even my humble self and that Gbawe man shall sit in one table and work out the best of each other's dreams for a better greater Nigeria. This is my dream, a dream that Obi and Ngige are already living..which seem to to be much of a dream anymore but a reality.

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips on NGF Election / Late MKO Abiola’s Wife Eyes Lagos Governorship Seat In 2015 / FUGITIVE! ‘DSP Alamieyeseigha Steals $700,000 Bayelsa State Money’-us GOVT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.