Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian (732 Views)

Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago / Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List / Photo Of Gallant Soilder Who Was Killed On Feb 14 During Boko Haram Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 22, 2013
Just listened to it on BBC News night airing as we speak , he was known to the police and was a Nigerian.

He was radicalized a few years ago and was preparing to wage jihad in Somalia.

Will update with details as they come in.
Re: News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian by Afam4eva(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2013
First it was Mutalab now this. Before these people think of soiling their image and that of Nigeria, they should realize that we already have a lot on our hands.
Re: News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian by ultimateballer: 10:57pm On May 22, 2013
This is ridiculous. I pray its a lie.
Re: News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 22, 2013
It is finished! embarassed
Re: News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian by 4Play(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva: First it was Mutalab now this. Before these people think of soiling their image and that of Nigeria, they should realize that we already have a lot on our hands.

So you want Nigerians to be left out of the global jihad phenomenon?
Re: News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 22, 2013
Ooboy e don end. My hand don fall
Re: News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 22, 2013
thats what we deserve.....muslims would continue these acts and nigeria cant be secluded........God why am i not a roman citizen or a citizen of a place where this religion doesnt exist?!!!!
Re: News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2013
Please divide this country now! I am tired of telling people I am a Nigerian. Biafra is my country.
Re: News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian by Desola(f): 11:09pm On May 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Please divide this country now! I am tired of telling people I am a Nigerian. Biafra is my country.

I'm quite sure that some other Nigerians said exactly the same thing when an ibo man beheaded his wife in the states.
Re: News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 22, 2013
ultimateballer: This is ridiculous. I pray its a lie.

As soon as I saw it was a black man and UK for that matter, my mind just said 'it better not be naija man o'. I hope it's a lie.
Re: News Coming In Confirms That The UK Soilder Beheader Was a Nigerian by Afam4eva(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2013

(1)

Who Is Buhari? / Sambo To Commission New Secretariat For Jang’s Faction Of Nigeria Governors Foru / APCON And Disasterous Advert Approval(a MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.