Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago (5180 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen & Buhari: FFK And Reno Omokri React (See Tweets) / Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by HenriettaIB(f): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Good news from the president..That's what iHave been talking about pumping cash into the system

That said, iSuggest that any Company that have sacked their employees should never be given any Govt contract..iRepeat, Not even N1 should be given to them..Let them bring list of staff that they have laid off

Posted by @NGRPRESIDENT Twitter handle 4mins ago

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Fuckgratulations: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2016
how will this help the economy, thats how GEJ pumped in $10 billion to defend the naira in 8 months between september 2014 to april 2015, but the money ended up in some people pocket, without leaving any impact.
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by alizma: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2016
make sure the money is not pump into few peoples' pocket as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by kingbasil: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2016
I'm looking for the good news...

1 Like

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2016
one evil thing about Nigerians is that, we are easily moved(deceived) by stories like this. mostly the apc e-rats undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by amaechi1: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Fuckgratulations:
how will this help the economy, thats how GEJ pumped in $10 billion to defend the naira in 8 months between september 2014 to april 2015, but the money ended up in some people pocket, without leaving any impact.

Defend the naira on enrich some people at the detriment of the masses. N350 is mainly for capital project.

1 Like

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by DonBobes(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2016
ye mogbe! Mak i rush comment o. Ds is synonimous 2 FP.
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by amaechi1: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
one evil thing about Nigerians is that, we are easily moved(deceived) by stories like this. mostly the apc e-rats undecided

Because this move is coming from PDP and you have lost all sense of hope. Sorry about.

1 Like

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by papaejima1: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Like someone said, where is the good news when all the money you will pump has already been padded into the budget of perdition?

2 Likes

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by temitemi1(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
Another lie from the pit of hell!

4 Likes

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by mackween: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Will this pumping of cash result in me getting an alert from my bank undecided undecided?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Boland(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2016
temitemi1:
You just concluded in your narrow mind that it's a lie without any evidence to back your claim.
This is the problem with most Nigerians, because of their political preference, they refuse to embrace any positive move by the opposition party..

We need to confirm this and stay positive, this only will serve as a driving force..

6 Likes

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by obailala(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2016
Fuckgratulations:
Fingers crossed, this is no longer Jonathan. This is the only aspect of governance where I have hoppe in Buhari. Moneys like this wouldn't randomly enter personal pockets any more, or at least only insignificant portions might enter personal pockets (I don't trust politicians).

2 Likes

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by mightyokwy(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Boland:
You just concluded in your narrow mind that it's a lie without any evidence to back your claim.
This is the problem with most Nigerians, because of their political preference, they refuse to embrace any positive move by the opposition party..

We need to confirm this and stay positive, this only will serve as a driving force..
And i would like to ask, what evidence do you have to show that the money will be released and how sure are u that even if it's finally released, it wouldn't end up in the pocket of few individuals

1 Like

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by kettykin: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2016
this people do not know anything about the economy at all, even if they pump N3.5 T in to the funny economy driven by Niger delta oil money and the sweat of enterpreneurs and you do not make petrol available and electricity better than Jonathan left it ,how will that boost the economy ?

5 Likes

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Kyase(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2016
Fuckgratulations:
I don't how gej became pmb

1 Like

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by chukwukadibia10: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2016
So printing more money now and share to his 40 thieves is a good news to u?

pls wake up!
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by chukwukadibia10: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2016
obailala:
Fingers crossed, this is no longer Jonathan. This is the only aspect of governance where I have hoppe in Buhari. Moneys like this wouldn't randomly enter personal pockets any more, or at least only insignificant portions might enter personal pockets (I don't trust politicians).

Dream on.

So Buhari will leave his travels to drive the bullion van to each state to make sure the money will not enter into the wrong hands.

1 Like

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by obailala(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2016
chukwukadibia10:

Dream on.

So Buhari will leave his travels to drive the bullion van to each state to make sure the money will not enter into the wrong hands.
Bro, 'hoping' is allowed, without hope, we would all have given up.

By the way, I was thinking this fund was to settle debts owed to contractors handling abandoned FG projects? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by HenriettaIB(f): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
So printing more money now and share to his 40 thieves is a good news to u?

pls wake up!

Mention the so-called 40 thieves

1 Like

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by SleekMallam: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2016
I thought they never agreed that the economy was already dead. why the need to inject 350billion to an El dorado blossoming economy?

3 Likes

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by JennyNwa22(f): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Scam!

The dullard will soon come back tomorrow to tell us that it is not his priority
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by mackween: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
SleekMallam:
I thought they never agreed that the economy was already dead. why the need to inject 350billion to an El dorado blossoming economy?

My post of the day jare. Chop knuckle.

3 Likes

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Purplebirdrep: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mtn-n50bn pumped up into some Ministers pocket.

Stop deceiving us with your brainless lies
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by thundafire: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
zombies will soon shout good development as if is it nt 4rm dy budget dat dy will get dy mny,olodos of dy zombies
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
temitemi1:
One word that suits you most.....!!!
Foool

It seems you Guys have concluded in your silly minds that; Nothing good should come from the present administration just for a political gain?!
If the Government fails, it's not those in the Government that will suffer, rather we "the Masses"!
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by localblood(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
OBASEKI'2016
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by hydeehip(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
njarians wnt 2 support d govt nd d govt shud also proof it to njarians dat dey can liv up to expectations.... d money is gud to b put in d economy but d questn? is hw wil it b done dat everyone will benefit.
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Opinedecandid(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
He dreamt of this the night before.

Thank God that Mr. President has finally woken up from his slumber.

#After a lot

May this one not be inconclusive.

May our President not be seen and said to be a slow poke again, after this.
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by chukslawrence(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smh
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Dmanlex(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
when u hear "pump money" into economy what do you expect; diversion of funds and tomorrow EFCC will say dey arrest , probe but will never jail..... He better provide jobs, improve electricity, good road... OLEE dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Jonathan's Govt, Kill El-Zakzaky's 3 Sons, & 32 Followers In 2014? / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed / 2023 Presidency: Anyim, Whom The Cap Fits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.