Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,058 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents (33107 Views)

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri / Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by ABAKA72(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2013
ecosanders: u r a fooo0l o, y r u ppl quick 2 inject tribal n ethnic bigotry in2 any discussion ehn? If u dnt kw, d Civil war was fought n won in ur domain. Idyourt, lik Nzogwu, like Ifeajuna
Hey! take it easy, why are you foaming in the mouth?, if you are this miserable because you were told a little truth, then you are in a big trouble cos there is a lot of misery ahead of you. for now let me allow you to get hold of yourself, I will engage you when you are sobber and in the right frame of mind. I have a lot of sane people around me to interact with for now, least I forget, FYI this is not 1966, this is 2013, ok.

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by keizman: 9:22am On May 23, 2013
The man who said that mend took their fight to Lagos and attacked atlas and ignored yoruba elders...pls ask yourself what "mend" was fighting for,then you explain to us the reason for boko haram's struggle.
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 9:47am On May 23, 2013
Five hacked accounts on this thread and i discovered fake user identity ,so what that means is that some are using their user-name to disguise e.g someone that is name is dandu mohammed using emeka as his user name on nairaland and use that to promote his intention,am watching you guys and I need the moderators to do their job and take note of this unless.......
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by ikweremilitant: 9:56am On May 23, 2013
2gbasky22:

are yhu one of them
No offence pls, JST ASKING!
pls ask her o
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by osemeke: 10:02am On May 23, 2013
A military personnel decided to be an instrument of destructn by playin an informant secretely to Bokites and there u are applaudin it. U r even sayin they will extend their attacks. Who is scared to die in the first place, who said we cant retalate even without d military back ups? Just be careful about what u say on NL platform cos it might spark up reactions miles away from u. As for our military system i really think we need proper sanitization.
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by coputa(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2013
This is one of the reasons why the Boko Haram insurgence is difficult to tame...a Nigeria (muslim) soldier is more loyal to his religion (islam) than his country (Nigeria).....
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by atura: 10:34am On May 23, 2013
i find it hard to believe that we are now having boko haram sympatizers. have we forgotten so soon what this group has don to nigerians especially in the north and what their intentions are? most southerners who where doing business in the north have left. the north is now about 30 to 40 years backward. uncountable times the govt has called for peace but everyday all we hear is bombing and attacks on churches, house to house killing of christians without mercy. if anybody love boko haram so much as to sympatise with them then let him advice them to stop killing innocent people for no just course.
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by PehaKaso: 10:38am On May 23, 2013
[quote
author=tomakint]
Bravery is the quality of being brave, to be brave simply means; someone
who is willing to do things which are dangerous, and does not show fear
in difficult or dangerous situations! Ihejirika epitomizes the above
qualities, he challenged the warped arrangement of enlisting in the
armed forces through quota-system to merit-based one, he was not afraid
to name names of his officers who were aiding the boko haram insurgents,
he upbraided openly those who were failing at their duty posts, he
revolutionized the NDA structure to accommodate professionalism! Prof,
it is on record that no COAS in the history of this country since 1960
had challenged the inefficiencies in the Nigerian Army as Ihejirika, I
don't revel in calumny but why you revel so much in baseless banal is
what I don't understand! Perhaps, Ihejirika is not brave because he is
not Yoruba, for once, quit bigotry and stay on track![/quote]
Pls educate dat illiterate witc4 doctor/professor

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by PehaKaso: 10:42am On May 23, 2013
[quote
author=tomakint]
She in particular and her ilks are one of the reasons I sometimes feel
bad as a Yoruba man, that is what hatred has reduced her to, gross
senility even at her young age undecided just avoid quoting her, she is not
worth it![/quote]

W O R D S O N M A R B L E

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by kikelomoh(f): 11:11am On May 23, 2013
Hmmm,dis boko haram,seems dey r evrywhere in Nigeria sector,SMH fr ma motherland sad
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by Hardewaley20(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2013
They are everywhere in nigeria, we are even sleeping nd wake up together..i knw God wil help end d pain.
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by mu2sa2: 11:18am On May 23, 2013
betrani: all I can say at 1:09am is that nigeria is ripe for a breakup! Lets get a geniune SNC.and decide!
Go ahead and break it up; if u dont have SNC, use a hammer.
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by ecosanders: 11:19am On May 23, 2013
ABAKA72: Hey! take it easy, why are you foaming in the mouth?, if you are this miserable because you were told a little truth, then you are in a big trouble cos there is a lot of misery ahead of you. for now let me allow you to get hold of yourself, I will engage you when you are sobber and in the right frame of mind. I have a lot of sane people around me to interact with for now, least I forget, FYI this is not 1966, this is 2013, ok.
Year, because its nt 1966 dats y u wil b taking 2 d cleaner, ur forefadas start wat dey couldnt finish, yet u r stil here ranting, God help u, u try any nonsense again, u wil hav 2 luk 4 anoda word 2 replace d "GENOCIDE" u r shouting nw.
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 11:23am On May 23, 2013
desperate circumstances calls for desperate measures.

dey should alienate northern field marshalls and commanders from the grand scheme (field soldiers inclusive) witout making it known to them.

also they should code their operations.
come up with not only plan b but also plan c and d. no option of failure.

foot soldiers should be held accountable for their area of jurisdiction. in that way, any BH insurgency not captured will be counted as infilterated and their unit will be HEAVILY punished.

the COAS shd also look into buying over som BH boyz that will be entized wit money in so doing, dey will be able to fishout the army culprits that infilterate. dis measure will scare others frm doin same.

tiz truly time for our army to restrategize and tackle dis BH menace once and for all. all options shd be on the table.
gej should not grant amnesty to dem because dey bh have gone beyond d lines of minority struggle.
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by tomakint: 11:28am On May 23, 2013
fluteman:

Yikes!!! this Ibo bigot don start again oo. What is brave in what he just said is it not to be expected? Is he the one that declared SoE? is he the one on the frontlines? what mission has he participated in with obvious sacrifice and guts?? SMH for delusional ibos...any name that sounds Ibo is brave, strong and perfect. Very annoying set of peeps( imagine the daft statement getting abt 80 likes from the delusionary tribe)
The last time I spoke with you, I personally advised you to change the discordant tunes in your 'flute' to C-major but you would not listen! If jumping from thread to another hating the Igbos for no just cause is what pleasures you, then safe journey, as for me and my house I have made up my mind to love and respect the Igbos as a Yoruba man for their love to tolerate us (despite their Civil War experience) and courage to move on in any endeavours of their lives! The Igbo story today is a unique fact that 'dreams no matter how vague or big do come true'! They remind me of the Germans and the Japanese experience in the Second World War, where they were set 50 years backward economically but took up the courage to occupy the 2nd spot (Japan for many years before being upstaged by China in 2011) and 3rd spot (Germany) as world's richest economies! I pray especially for you that, bigotry and hatred for a progressive tribe will not send you to your early grave! Peace cool

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by tomakint: 11:39am On May 23, 2013
°°°mixedchic°°°:
desperate circumstances calls for desperate measures.

dey should alienate northern field marshalls and commanders from the grand scheme (field soldiers inclusive) witout making it known to them.

also they should code their operations.
come up with not only plan b but also plan c and d. no option of failure.

foot soldiers should be held accountable for their area of jurisdiction. in that way, any BH insurgency not captured will be counted as infilterated and their unit will be HEAVILY punished.

the COAS shd also look into buying over som BH boyz that will be entized wit money in so doing, dey will be able to fishout the army culprits that infilterate. dis measure will scare others frm doin same.

tiz truly time for our army to restrategize and tackle dis BH menace once and for all. all options shd be on the table.
gej should not grant amnesty to dem because dey bh have gone beyond d lines of minority struggle.

Trust me, Ihejirika is up to the task, he is the need of the hour! His performance so far as the COAS remains unparalleled till date and has confirmed that Jonathan for fitting in such a round peg in a round hole is not clueless as widely assumed by e-thugs here!

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by ABJay1: 11:51am On May 23, 2013
Raiyo: This can't be all....

Have we asked ourselves questions like; how secure are Nigerian military communications, how are we sure Boko boys do not have extensive access to privileged military communication, how do we know Nigeria Military encrypts it's communications,

Have we wondered if Boko Haram have hackers in their folds,

Have we wondered whether by any chance Boko Haram have extensive wiretapping of Nigerian Military.

If it's just by having informants that they are able to pull off all their heroics and i say incredible.

Bottom line, there is more than just informants.

Have we also wondered if they have foreign assistance in form of intelligence and other means from the West, Middle East and international terror groups?

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 23, 2013
BH is now everywhere u go, Dey are now been trained in Zaire by d Army...........
God protect us ur children
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by chidaddy1198(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2013
Lets remember we r one..the BH boys r wrong cos I don't understand what they are fighting for. I would rather I advice them to hold their leaders(northern). If western education is nt good enough dia would
nt be d likes of d minister for education, former vice president won't build one of d most expensive university. Cbn governor won't emerge as d governor n lots more.
amajiri schools should be abolished because less than 5% of d big short kids from d north attend such ß
school. BH is political n govt should do every thing humanly possible to eradicate them n let us learn to leave as one nigeria...cos united we stand divided we fall.
Religious tolerant should also be encourage. We r one.
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by AnanseK(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2013
AnanseK:

General Ihejirika is heating up the polity and may actually have his own agenda. if military movement information reaches the terrorist how is he sure it is through his soldiers and not through Boko Haram effort or other supportes of BH? What value does he get as a commander by telling this information to the public? Why can't he search for the leakage through his intelligence and seal it if he is really a gallant and brave soldier with the unity of Nigeria in mind? In my opinoion this announcement by Ihejirika is cowardly and defeatist coming from the most senior military officer - unless of course he is pursuing an agenda.
There are saboteurs in every war, fisrt world war, second world war,the Vietnam war, the war in the Congo and every war and a General is morethan expected to know that. I wonder what version of training manual they use to train Generals in the Nigerian army now.Does he - Ihejirika, expect us, civilians to go into the army and solve this well anticipated challenge?
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by ParisLove2(f): 1:07pm On May 23, 2013
Thanks for educating that terrorist.
agoha_vivi: Who is this attention seeking fellow? How much do you know about the history of Nigeria? We've all witnessed the wanton blood letting in the north since 2009. The attack on churches, homes etc the list is endless. Innocent people including helpless women and children were killed in their thousands yet the media kept toning down the casualty figure.

During this period, there were no reprisal attacks in other parts of the country yet the blood letting didn't abate but the boko haram scorge continued. This year the federal government extended amnesty to the insurgents which they refused rather insisted that it ought to be the other way round.

If we must be sincere, Jonathan acted rather late he gave them ample time to reconsider their evil ways. Do we southerners, easterners and westerners have to sit and wait till we all are sacrificed on the alter on a united Nigeria by the blood sucking hypocrites known as boko haram all in a bid to force their religion on us?

Do you think by using a southern name as user ID we won't decipher your true identity as a core northern jihardist? Till the north realises that the northern elites who school their children abroad and open koranic school for the masses, do all it takes to make sure education is discouraged amongst the masses, I mean the likes of atiku, Ibb and buhari are their true enemies, she would continue to suffer for her ignorance.

Though I'm of the opinion that the military should map out their stategy such that the innocent especially women and children are not harmed, I still believe that till the northern masses realise their true enemies as well as expose the boko haram insurgents, they'll continue to languish in poverty, illiteracy and ignorance due to their myopism as well as pay for their ridiculous level of ignorance.
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by fluteman: 1:13pm On May 23, 2013
tomakint:
If jumping from thread to another hating the Igbos for no just cause is what pleasures you, then safe journey, as for me and my house I have made up my mind to love and respect the Igbos as a Yoruba man for their love to tolerate us (despite their Civil War experience) and courage to move on in any endeavours of their lives! The Igbo story today is a unique fact that 'dreams no matter how vague or big do come true'! They remind me of the Germans and the Japanese experience in the Second World War, where they were set 50 years backward economically but took up the courage to occupy the 2nd spot (Japan for many years before being upstaged by China in 2011) and 3rd spot (Germany) as world's richest economies! I pray especially for you that, bigotry and hatred for a progressive tribe will not send you to your early grave! Peace cool

Whateva fills you tummy. I'm not ready to do a back and forth with you, but need to remind you that you ar just decieving yourself. You have revealed your cowardlike and shameful lie way back i.e claiming Yoruba when you are hardcore Ibo bigot, and turned to a laughing stock every time you make that claim.

Because you attended university in the south west and speak the language doesn't mean you should use that to stab the SW in the back. In fact, you will regret the privileges the SW accorded you that you are using against her. You will surely regret it

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by zanga420: 1:49pm On May 23, 2013
Raiyo:

Now if you will ask yourself a few questions;

Which Region receives the highest budgetary allocations?

Which Region has been in power for the most years?

Which regions controls 75% of Nigerias most influential and sensitive positions?

Which region has more people in the armed forces, Federal civil service?

Which region has the most oil blocks allocated to them?

Which region has the most Billionaires?

Yet which region is plagued the most most by T.B, Leprosy, VVF, polio, River blindness, a beggarly class, almajiri, constant religious flagrations, illiteracy?

GO FIGURE.

its really disheartnening despite all these they're causing problems 'cos of power. I expect them be supportive for atleast 10-16 years to their southern brothers n see what positive changes we can record in this country.
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by Balkan(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2013
josite: an idiotic statement.shouldnt a general knows about the inevitability of 5TH COLUMNS within an army and prepare alternate options/strategies to be implemented at the very last minute to catch the enemy and the spies within the army by surprise.he is already laying the foundation ,the excuse for failure in a mere police operation in 3 states against a rag tag book army.it is only in Nigeria that generals sobs at the onset of imminent death.look at the small guy that hacked down a soldier and boldly wait to hold a press conference.is it not time to dismantle the Nigeria army and bring real MEN into the army.i wouldn't know why the operation should last than one week
idiat like you. SW is the No. one Enemy of SS
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by muktarmtt(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2013
WIZGUY69: i knw the only people that will leak information to boko boys will b hausa/fulanis. Yea dats is their work!! undecided
Haba my frnd dnt 4get ur ppl expecialy igbo ppl cn sale anybody 4 money it has 2 b dem
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by tinanchedo: 2:09pm On May 23, 2013
2009 Connel saram of dssc course 17 recruted so many boko haram in the army that year investigate and see.
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by REVOLUTNIS: 2:19pm On May 23, 2013
A Muslim is a Muslim
Re: Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents by RasheedBabaita(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2013
Raiyo: This can't be all....

Have we asked ourselves questions like; how secure are Nigerian military communications, how are we sure Boko boys do not have extensive access to privileged military communication, how do we know Nigeria Military encrypts it's communications,

Have we wondered if Boko Haram have hackers in their folds,

Have we wondered whether by any chance Boko Haram have extensive wiretapping of Nigerian Military.

If it's just by having informants that they are able to pull off all their heroics and i say incredible.

Bottom line, there is more than just informants.
boko haram is a high terrorist network just like alkaida,they av d likes of CIA behind dem,so why won't Đey av hackers,and some of our top military officer.wen CIA agent feet turn nija man join amy from d lowest rank to d top just for a mission, dey av bin planing for yrs. Nigeria no go break make America Đey hear us well. 2015 is arrd d cona, dere prediction will fail by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Kachikwu Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari / Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.