Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno (51813 Views)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by dainformant(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Here more photos of the havoc which insurgents rendered at Jiddari polo on Sunday 27th December , 20i5. Jiddari polo is one of the well known area in Maiduguri which is just 3 km away from the Government house. Boko Haram militants reportedly attacked Jiddari community -killed about 27 citizens, burnt down houses, cars and other properties.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/more-graphic-photos-of-horror-carried.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by dainformant(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Xposer: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gold helps us TECHNICALLY

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
cry
humans r now like chickens

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by TheDevilIsALai: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Technically these are soft targets that have yet to be technically confirmed. And given that technically December is yet to end we are technically sticking with out technical victory and don't care what you technically say.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by TheDevilIsALai: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Remember that technically boko haram are not technically muslims

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Boko boys E no go better for una. embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Lytech(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lai mohammed cause all this.. He wake the sleeping dog with his useless lies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by TheDevilIsALai: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3242764_miko6_jpegc92c4668e386ab60ed89b7a9735af8d7

Menh. Last time I saw this was in Iraq back in 2003.

This just gave me PTSD.

4 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by tunjion: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Very soon APC agent will come to tell us that the pictures are fake. smh!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Wendyslim(f): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rip to d dead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jesus Christ pls come to our rescue

Thank you Lai Mo' for the many lies

RIP to the dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by coolcharm(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gross. Lord please, help us for your Mercy's sake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Bollinger(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3242764_miko6_jpegc92c4668e386ab60ed89b7a9735af8d7

Menh. Last time I saw this was in Iraq back in 2003.

This just gave me PTSD.

Which unit were/are you in?
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
rip
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by weyabblog: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
soon apc will say it happened at somalia. rip d deads

11 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Catalyst4real: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:
Remember that technically boko haram are not technically muslims
There is no technique involved oga, Boko Haram are Muslims

19 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
We are on top of the situation.. GEJ

Technically, we have defeated Boko Haram.. PMB

Which one we go believe

11 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by 4nobody4every1: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by marshalcarter: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na wa ooo....chai....diaris God oooooo
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Omotayor123(f): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oh my God shocked.. Rip to the dead.
Will this ever end I'm beginning to get pissed embarassed

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Smilelo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT

QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed

ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!

ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?

95 Likes 17 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by omojeesu(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
It's all about deceit and human sacrifice!

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by ultrazone(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rip
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by theyrynsolar(f): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Catalyst4real:

There is no technique involved oga, Book Haram are Muslims

Abegi.... Go borrow brain

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by soldierdollar(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Technically Bokoharam have been technically defeated but they are yet to technically stop their attacks . I don't technically understand the meaning of technical

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Felaak47(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
may their soul rest in peace and for the Boko boys may they all perish in hell.

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Emekamex(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
As lai said, "these are soft targets", their lives doesn't matter to the FG because to them Boko Haram has been technically defeated.
Waiting for APC zombies to defend Lai as usual and this attitude of theirs is why I have lost sympathy for most of these victims.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by henryutd(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Their allah is waiting for them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.