Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka (3921 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by jpworld(m): 1:51am On May 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_--2ZN4OUw

check dis out, about Pastor Lazarus Muoka. Fear this pastors they are evil.
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by peteregwu(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2013
jpworld:

Dats my beloved pastor nw. It's like u want to share in that woman curses right? Have u ever listened to pastor Lazarus preach, or have u ever been to the chosen to attend any of their programme. If you have not listened to pastor laz preach before or watch any of their the church programme, then what makes u believe that woman? I can't speak against any church that I know not of. I must make sure I have listened to any pastor before I now find where they are falling by the word of GOD(bible). It is only through the word of God u can discern who a true man of God is.

So, what is own findings about pastor Lazarus, aside that woman's view, what did u find out about him also?
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by jpworld(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2013
@peteregwu you are everywhere online posting irrelevant response to dis woman claim...

Why not answer the allegation against you and your pastor, you and ur pastors have too many questions to answer.

All you do is threatening us with fire consuming us, for asking ur pastor to come and defend himself..
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by peteregwu(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2013
[qu you ote author=jpworld]@peteregwu you are everywhere online posting irrelevant response to dis woman claim...

Why not answer the allegation against you and your pastor, you and ur pastors have too many questions to answer.

All you do is threatening us with fire consuming us, for asking ur pastor to come and defend himself..[/quote]
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by peteregwu(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2013
jpworld: @peteregwu you are everywhere online posting irrelevant response to dis woman claim...

All you do is threatening us with fire consuming us, for asking ur pastor to come and defend himself..

Now u see, did i ever threaten any d wit fire consuming anyone? I never said anythin like fire. Even on u youtube, if u go thru my comment i never sed anythin like fire. Al i sed ws dat d lady ws under curse, dat anyone supporting her without any prove will also ignorantly share in her curse. I also declared that every curse against me, my beloved pastor, and all chosen is condemned in Jesus name. This is all I sed and nothing more. The point is that when someone is speaking against someone without prove, mostly against a man of God. If u believe that person and speak against him/her, then u will share in her judgement. Just be careful. Their is nothing wrong if u do your findings. My friend, no demon or men can deceive me. I know d word of God. I know where I came out from and I can hide it. I was in a white garment for about 20yrs. Am father happens to be a leader then, but by the infinite mercy of God which I don't deserve, I discovered the truth by Gods grace, I came out nd joined the Lords chosen. What took me to chosen was their way of serving God and their form of evangelism. They preach with boldness without fear. They preach the truth without compromise. They tell u what sin is without mincing words. My friend, when d holy possesses the children of God or any church u will know it. It is only a man, agent of darkness and people that are not ready to leave their sins will speak against pastor Lazarus and the church.

It is only in the chosen I will here a man of God declare during offering, "if you know you an armed robber, prostitute, into alcoholic business, drug dealers and assassin do not put your money in The offering bag, if you try it, the judgement of God will come upon you." this is what he says in all his ministration.

So friend, and all you supporters of Satan who does not like pastor laz or the chosen church, you are very much in error. We are chosen people and we can't be deceived. I love my beloved pastor, I love the chosen brethren all over the world, and I love my church(the Lords Chosen); Chosen is first class.

If people or anyone speak against my beloved pastor or the chosen out of ignorance, well I will not be surprised much because they dont know what the chosen is all about. But ignorance is not acceptable before The Lord. Exodus 23:1-2 KJV
Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. [2] Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment :

But if someone or people who used to be a member leaves and start speaking against my beloved pastor or the church, then that person is either into sin and wants the church to compromise her teachings. In the chosen no evil is tolerated. If an occult man comes to chosen, in fact he will surrender to Jesus after hearing the undiluted word.

You said I should answer the allegations from that woman.
Romans 8:30-31, 33-34 KJV
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. [31] What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? [33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. [34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

My friend, let God be true and all men liars. The God that called my beloved pastor and established the chosen, let Him answer it. Who am I....am I God? GOD FORBID ME. We have a vision and mandate to fulfill, we can't just be distracted by just a mere allegation that yield no result. My friend people can only speak against u when u worth much. But when u have nothing to offer, they will be silent over u. The devil loves to fight the true church to pull them down. But Satan does not fight the false churches because he knows they are his already.

JESUS IS LORD!
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 23, 2013
This peter ugwu of a guy is a a shameful hypocrite.He didn't even bother to refute any of the allegations but only threatened the OP with curses.To think this same slowpoke would go about castigating other churches.
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by peteregwu(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2013
chukwudi44: This peter ugwu of a guy is a a shameful hypocrite.He didn't even bother to refute any of the allegations but only threatened the OP with curses.To think this same slowpoke would go about castigating other churches.

Hmmm.....thank you. Mind u, I can only speak against a churich or pastor that teaches heresy, which I very much know about. Simple. I don't speak against any church or PASYOR that I know nothing of. I speak against the catholic, white garment churches, and synagogue. Cos their practise is unbiblical and ungodly.
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by peteregwu(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2013
chukwudi44: This peter ugwu of a guy is a a shameful hypocrite.He didn't even bother to refute any of the allegations but only threatened the OP with curses.To think this same slowpoke would go about cast

Hmmm.....thank you. Mind u I can only speak against a churich or pastor that teaches heresy, which I very much know about. Simple. I don't speak against any church or PASYOR that I know nothing of. I speak against the catholic, white garment churches, and synagogue. Cos their practise is unbiblical and ungodly.ating other churches.
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 5:28am On May 24, 2013
peteregwu:

Hmmm.....thank you. Mind u, I can only speak against a churich or pastor that teaches heresy, which I very much know about. Simple. I don't speak against any church or PASYOR that I know nothing of. I speak against the catholic, white garment churches, and synagogue. Cos their practise is unbiblical and ungodly.

You are a very big hypocrite.I expect you to at lest defend your 'ever holy church' but all you could do was issuing threats here and there.

So who told you the catholic church was teaching heresy ?the holy spirit or your pastor? How do you know it was not the holy spirit that inspired the lady in the video
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by Teespice(f): 6:23am On May 24, 2013
Ordinarily I would see things like this,read it and keep mute without saying anything. The guy castigaing catholics should watch it. Everyone is entitled to freedom of worship. Say your piece without dragging any religious denomination into your brouhaha lest you incur the wrath of God on your self. My two cents.
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by Joeblis(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2013
What did the woman said in the video sef?
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by bizmahn: 9:30pm On May 24, 2013
jpworld:

Cheap blackmail.Are you one of them atheists & satanists.
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by peteregwu(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are a very big hypocrite.I expect you to at lest defend your 'ever holy church' but all you could do was issuing threats here and there.

So who told you the catholic church was teaching heresy ?the holy spirit or your pastor? How do you know it was not the holy spirit that inspired the lady in the video

"the entrance of Gods word gives light." you can onky know a true man of God or a true church by the word of God, that is the bible. Isaiah 8:20. "they speak not this word because they have know light in them..."

Now, am surprise by the question u asked about the catholic. "how do I know the catholic is teaching heresy?" my friend, I don't think I need to touch more on this anymore. If u don't know it then it means your hearts lis darkened with darkness. You need to spend time in studying the word of God with prayer. You will discover it yourself. U have called me a hypocrite several times, thank u for that.

I have known u for sometimes here on nairaland, and have argued based on this catholic heresy I claimed. But unfortunately, u have decided to remain to be led by blind leaders. When u beginning to do by the faulty teachings of the catholic, then u are sure of falling into the ditch. I have told u several times leave the catholic and seize to be member. U still want to remain. I have warned u now that u are alive....to chose the right way. Pray to God to reveal to u where u can worship Him in truth and spirit (in righteousness), but u have preferred to slam your head on the ground in worship of "holy Mary", and praying to her. By do doing u are worshipping the dead. U have now become a dead worshipper. U also join in praying with chaplets, and using candles to pray. What makes u different from Muslims. You call your pope "his holiness." an ordinary creature. Can't u see all these as heresy; going against the bible. And u are still claiming to be a Christian. U should ashamed of YRSELF chukwudi44. If u are to preach to an unbeliever, what will u preach? For them to worship your demon or Satan u call "holy Mary". I I have many faults in Catholic to talk about but, I need to rest now.
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by peteregwu(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2013
Teespice: Ordinarily I would see things like this,read it and keep mute without saying anything. The guy castigaing catholics should watch it. Everyone is entitled to freedom of worship. Say your piece without dragging any religious denomination into your brouhaha lest you incur the wrath of God on your self. My two cents.
Now it has now come that everyone has "freedom of worship. "Is that what the bible tells you...or where did you get that one from, "freedom of worship"?

Pls are u a Christian or Muslim? I need to know. If you are a Muslim, then I will rest my case with u becos I know they can argue until the last trumpet. But if u are Christian and talking like this, then something big is wrong.

for us to be Christians we must believe the bible and act like it (what we believe), it shows that person is on his way to heaven. Bit when u begin to say as a Christian u have right to "freedom of worship" then that person is already in that wide road. and hope u know where that wide road leads to?
Below is are passages in the bible condemning idolatry.

Deuteronomy 5:7-9 KJV
"Thou shalt have none other gods before me. [8] Thou shalt not make thee any graven image ("holy mary" or apostles), or any likeness (Jesus or angels)of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: [9] Thou shalt not bow down(worship or pray to them) thyself unto them, nor serve (honour) them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,"

Now, if u read carefully the above passage it is clear. Even a small child of in primary school will understanding. God has the foreknowledge of what is would happen in the nearest future in the end that many will turn to idol's an images. Even the so called IMAGE OF JESUS, IT IS VERY WRONG TO HAVE IT IN CHURCHES AND HOMES TO HONOUR IT OR USE IT TO REPRESENT JESUS HERE ON EARTH. It is exactly the the type of "likeness of things in heaven that the bible condemned. Pls beware of this things.
We are to worship Jesus and Jesus alone. That is what makes Christians to be different, because we have Jesus that the world does not have. Jesus is our God.

1 John 5:20-21 KJV
"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. [21] Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen."

The end of those worshipping images is hell fire and nothing more. That is why we Christians need to take this warning seriously. Don't joke with it, an don't be deceived by any pastor, priest, reverend or whoever into worshipping idol, angels, Mary, desciples, or any creature. All involved will end up in hell because they rejected Jesus by honouring the creature. Romans 1:25, 32 KJV
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. [32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

DONT SAY U ARE NOT WARNED!!!
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 1:31am On May 25, 2013
peteregwu:

"the entrance of Gods word gives light." you can onky know a true man of God or a true church by the word of God, that is the bible. Isaiah 8:20. "they speak not this word because they have know light in them..."

Now, am surprise by the question u asked about the catholic. "how do I know the catholic is teaching heresy?" my friend, I don't think I need to touch more on this anymore. If u don't know it then it means your hearts lis darkened with darkness. You need to spend time in studying the word of God with prayer. You will discover it yourself. U have called me a hypocrite several times, thank u for that.

I have known u for sometimes here on nairaland, and have argued based on this catholic heresy I claimed. But unfortunately, u have decided to remain to be led by blind leaders. When u beginning to do by the faulty teachings of the catholic, then u are sure of falling into the ditch. I have told u several times leave the catholic and seize to be member. U still want to remain. I have warned u now that u are alive....to chose the right way. Pray to God to reveal to u where u can worship Him in truth and spirit (in righteousness), but u have preferred to slam your head on the ground in worship of "holy Mary", and praying to her. By do doing u are worshipping the dead. U have now become a dead worshipper. U also join in praying with chaplets, and using candles to pray. What makes u different from Muslims. You call your pope "his holiness." an ordinary creature. Can't u see all these as heresy; going against the bible. And u are still claiming to be a Christian. U should ashamed of YRSELF chukwudi44. If u are to preach to an unbeliever, what will u preach? For them to worship your demon or Satan u call "holy Mary". I I have many faults in Catholic to talk about but, I need to rest now.

Initially I called you a slowpoke but now I take back my words as your iq is not even up to that of a slowpoke.An allegation was made against your church and you did nothing to defend it cos all you could think of was issuing threats of curses against the op.I have further asked you a straight question about how you knew catholics where teaching heresy and you could not even answer but is rather blabbing.

It is obvious the holy spirit never told you so and all your inspirations comes from your pagan apron 'god of chosen'
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by peteregwu(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2013
chukwudi44:

Initially I called you a slowpoke but now I take back my words as your iq is not even up to that of a slowpoke.An allegation was made against your church and you did nothing to defend it cos all you could think of was issuing threats of curses against the op.I have further asked you a straight question about how you knew catholics where teaching heresy and you could not even answer but is rather blabbing.

It is obvious the holy spirit never told you so and all your inspirations comes from your pagan apron 'god of chosen'

Apron! Now I realised am speaking to an unbeliever who does not know the dexterity for evangelism. So, u don't know the heresy of Catholic? Sorry!

For to defend the allegations from that woman, never. The fruits of the church will defend that. "by their fruits ye shall know them."
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 25, 2013
peteregwu:

Apron! Now I realised am speaking to an unbeliever who does not know the dexterity for evangelism. So, u don't know the heresy of Catholic? Sorry!

For to defend the allegations from that woman, never. The fruits of the church will defend that. "by their fruits ye shall know them."

YOU ARE BECOMING MORE STUPID AS THEY DAY GOES BY.OBVIOUSLY THAT WOMANS CLAIMS HOLDS WATER HENCE YOUR INABILITY TO DEFEND THE INDEFENSIBLE.YES WE WILL SURELY KNOW YOUR CHURCH BY THEIR FRUITS AND AS THEY DAYZ GOES BY THE LIVING GOD WILL DEFINETELY EXPOSE YOU APRON god OF CHOSEN
Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by peteregwu(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2013
chukwudi44:

YOU ARE BECOMING MORE STUPID AS THEY DAY GOES BY.OBVIOUSLY THAT WOMANS CLAIMS HOLDS WATER HENCE YOUR INABILITY TO DEFEND THE INDEFENSIBLE.YES WE WILL SURELY KNOW YOUR CHURCH BY THEIR FRUITS AND AS THEY DAYZ GOES BY THE LIVING GOD WILL DEFINETELY EXPOSE YOU APRON god OF CHOSEN

I say amen to your prayer. That is a good prayer from you. The same way He is exposing catholic Mary and images.
Matthew 7:17-20 KJV
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. [20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

In fact, another programme is coming up 1st and 2nd of june titled THAT YOKE MUST BREAK.

Re: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka by oluomad(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2013
Pls what allegations were leveled against Laz Muoka
Can someone put it down here for me?

I am even expecting that the man will face such attackn cos he hits it hard at Witches and he has seriously destroyed their coven of worship....

Am surprised it came this late. Pas Laz should be expecting worse than these....

Pls when will they lay allegation against me, by then I will know that am really hitting them withches hard and it will make me hit them more...

IF YOU MISS HEAVEN, YOU WONT MISS HELL.

JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND D LIFR, NO ONE COMETH TO THE fATHER EXCEPT BY HIM JESUS

(1) (Reply)

Was Jonah Swallowed Up By A Whale Or By A Fish / The Jews Wrote The Quran ,the Bible , The Torah And The Kebra Negast ! / What Is Atheist's Moral Grounding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.