Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception (26264 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 04, 2013
Another Ex-Member Exposes Pastor Lazarus Muoka -Says, He is Anti-Christ And Fake, Her Case Is In Court – Mouka’s Spokesman

A Nollywood actress, Judith Ezeonye Idu has called the Pastor and Founder of The Lord`s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry, Pastor Lazarus Muoka an anti-Christ for hypnotizing his members and deceiving them into parting with their hard earned resources in the name of receiving miracles.

The actress who recounted her ordeal with Pastor Muoka said she lost everything she had ever worked for to the pastor while she was a member of the church.

She however denied stories which she alleged were being sponsored by the church to discredit her following her revelations about the workings of the Pastor. A publication allegedly sponsored by the church, Society Watch magazine, in its September issue wrote that Judith Idu was a prostitute who also bought a baby boy at the a price of N50,000 in a bid to please her husband who wanted a child from their union. Speaking at her Ijesha Expressway shop recently, Judith said: “The whole story is coming out of The Lord`s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry, the church owned by Pastor Lazarus Muoka. That is a man who called himself a servant of God and who I once worked with for more than five years. I was very close to him and his wife. So how can a man of God do what he is doing, telling the whole world that I was once a prostitute and that I bought a child, a boy, for N50,000?”

Narrating how she became a member of the church, Judith told our reporter that she joined the more than two decades ago and started the idea of overall apron which the members wear to advertise the church and its programmes: “I came to the church in 1990 and started that Apron the members wear. I was in the church until I found out all the atrocities [committed by Muoka]; telling us one thing and doing another thing. And when I left, Muoka started to threaten my life. He has sued me and is claiming one billion naira libel from me. Festus Keyamo is my lawyer.”

She continued: “I met my husband in 1985, married him in 1992 and gave birth to our first child in 1993 but lost her to death. And another came in 1995 and also died. But I have two girls now. We had our last child in 2011. I was a footballer and a woman leader at Berger where they sell tokunbo cars aroundWharf Road. Let Nigerians investigate if I have ever been a prostitute before or if I ever lived in a hotel. I lost everything when I went toChosen. I tell you, Muoka is a deceiver. Since I left the church I am now lively. For Muoka to put me in his paper that I bought a child and that I was once a prostitute, I do not know if this was when I was in his church serving him, or before I met my husband who, like I said before, I met in 1985. For four years and eight months I lived with Muoka. I don’t have a baby boy. My children are two girls. If he knew where to buy such at that price, I would like to buy because I need a boy. Can Pastors Kumuyi and Adeboye do what he is doing, saying these things against me and taking me to court? Let CAN and government look into this matter.

“I was rich before I went toChosenbut now I am begging. Imagine people are in his church from morning till night doing nothing. He is obtaining them, carrying our money toLondonandAmerica, building houses. All his children are inLondonand people are here dying of hunger. Since I left his church my life has changed. How can a man of God charge me to court for kidnapping and murder just to frustrate me out of life, just to go back to him? I prefer to beg with a plate than go back toChosen, for Chosen is a slave camp. I am the founder of that Apron; the cost price is N150 but they sell it N5,600 to members. I used to make money for him; I know his secrets and God will surely expose him. Muoka is an anti-Christ; he is not a man of God. How can a man of God be going to court and police? Even if I were a prostitute, is it good he puts it in his paper and be selling it?”

“Imagine someone who calls himself a man of God suing me for N1 billion at the High Court, Igbosere. He sued me and my husband on different charges. I am crying to Christians all over the world and to Nigerians: is it a crime to leave him after serving him for seven years? Am I the only woman inNigeria? Let him look for another person? I am married. Muoka is fake. Most of what he does is magic. He puts me in his paper that I was mad for five years and that he cured me. He is a deceiver. Chosen is like another prison,” she thundered.

But in a swift reaction, the Public Relations Officer of the ,who gave his name as Pastor Chidi, denied that the church has a hand in Juliet`s woes with the Society Watch magazine. He told us the church’s position on the matter: “That paper did not come from us. The matter is even in court and I am not supposed to comment on it otherwise I would be going against the order of the court.

“The court bars us from such comments; that was why I asked which paper you write for. That was why I said let me see you, and let me know you.” 

Rhetorically, the church’s spokesman asked our reporter, “Did you read it? Do you have a copy? It didn’t originate from us. Is this the lady? But this one does not resemble her but this other one does (pointing to a copy of the magazine before him). She should sue them na. It is not from us. It has nothing to do with our church o. Yes, we have three or four cases against her. The case that should come up the day before didn’t hold (referring to one of the court cases). I do not know anything about the baby issue. If any publication is going out of this church I must know about it. It is not a publication of this church. There is nothing like Society Watch among our publications. If we want to talk about her or anybody we have means to do that. We have even the major newspapers; there is no editor you can talk of, ask of me they will tell you. So if I want to take her public I know how to do that. I have friends everywhere. Even if she wants to write, she cannot go to the major newspapers because the editors will call me. If I want anything about her published I know where to go to, and we also have our internal publications, three or four of them. There is nothing like Society Watch in our publications. Maybe some of our people who are just overzealous publish it and people buy it. I am not saying that some of our members could have done it. They can go to a paper with such stories but it is not authorized by our church. Where is the paper? I am interested in it,” Pastor Chidi concluded.
http://www.globalnewsnig.com/?p=231
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 04, 2013
What do you expect? Religions come to kill, steal and destroy. if there's Satan, the earth is his footstool, and religion is his deodorant...

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by mumumugu(m): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2013
musKeeto: What do you expect? LORD CHOSEN come to kill, steal and destroy. if there's Satan, the earth is his footstool, and religion is his deodorant...
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 04, 2013
musKeeto: What do you expect? Religions come to kill, steal and destroy. if there's Satan, the earth is his footstool, and religion is his deodorant...

Not all religion anyway.Remember Stalin was an ireligious person
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2013
I am the founder of that Apron; the cost price is N150 but they sell it N5,600 to members

This is wicked and exploitative for a church that preachers holiness!!
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2013
chukwudi44:

Not all religion anyway.Remember Stalin was an ireligious person
And my point exactly. We hold Stalin responsible for his 'crimes'. With religion, it goes on till 'God' sends someone a different message...
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Chanchit: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2013
I have watched him preach like once or twice, n his style is a big turn off, reading from magazine without looking up. N I hate it when pastors put advertise miracles in their fliers, it only makes them look more fake. I dnt pity his gullible congregation, quick miracle for fast dupping.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 04, 2013
@chukwudi44

if someone should post an anti-catholic thread now,u go vex. Dont like the man too
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2013
Many of us hail these MOGs from afar,

Alas,

Does that know them well, wish they could talk.

But the MOGs are smart, they rope u in so much that your life becomes void without them.

I hope there are better ones tho, cos even the ones we respect, have bitter secrets, and a handful know these secrets.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Valto(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2013
hmm, no comment!
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2013
musKeeto:
And my point exactly. We hold Stalin responsible for his 'crimes'. With religion, it goes on till 'God' sends someone a different message...

Stalin was an atheist and yet one of the vilest men that ever lived.It is a sure proof that even if religion was to be completely eradicated,evil would still exist in the world
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2013
Good morning please,

I am of the opinion that Judith should not be taken very seriously! I quite appreciate the fact that there might be some truth in what she said but c'mon fellas, it is not uncommon for an individual to garnish the truth with some 'spiced up lies' when the individual speaks from his or her emotions.

The post is filled with all manners of emotional blackmail. Do we honestly believe that the members of the 'good' pastors Church have all been hypnotized into parting away with their hard earned money? I don't think this is the case. Deception might be the pastors gimmick but still Judith should have presented her case without this emotional outburst.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Ubenedictus(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning please,

I am of the opinion that Judith should not be taken very seriously! I quite appreciate the fact that there might be some truth in what she said but c'mon fellas, it is not uncommon for an individual to garnish the truth with some 'spiced up lies' when the individual speaks from his or her emotions.

The post is filled with all manners of emotional blackmail. Do we honestly believe that the members of the 'good' pastors Church have all been hypnotized into parting away with their hard earned money? I don't think this is the case. Deception might be the pastors gimmick but still Judith should have presented her case without this emotional outburst.

Thank you!
well said.
And chukwudi, i'll advise you stop pasting the reports of some other persons wrong. Look 1st at your own sins.
Peace
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by niceprof: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Am not a member,but i happen to be present in one of the churche,s crusade where the said judith, mounted the podium and gave a testimony with her mouth about her life;how she used to be a prostitute and some other gory tales and had pictures of her before and after life to support her claims and one of the churches internal testimony magazines carried it.Those days they used to call her "chosen mopol".Saying she has been in the church for two decades is a lie,cos prior to the early 2000s Laz mouka was still a pastor with watchman church.
This is what happens when churches believe that its only when women remove ear rings and leave their hair unkempt that they are born again forgetting that it starts from the heart first,so satan sends his own people disguised as "saints",penetrated the churches, and then pulls them out to start spreading false accusations. 1John 2:19.
Laz Mouka fake? THE ANSWER IS NO

4 Likes

Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Image123(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
I am the founder of the apron!
I lost everything, Now I am begging!
I am lively.

salute
BTW, chosen don twenty?
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ubenedictus: well said.
And chukwudi, i'll advise you stop pasting the reports of some other persons wrong. Look 1st at your own sins.
Peace
yes, the sins of the catholic church.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Segeggs: yes, the sins of the catholic church.

Good evening Sege,

Sorry to say but I am amazed at this remark! Can't you see beyond the Catholic church? Even Jesus did not go about attributing every ill to the Pharisees despite his obvious ish with a number of them.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Joeblis(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
chukwudi44: I am the founder of that Apron; the cost price is N150 but they sell it N5,600 to members

This is wicked and exploitative for a church that preachers holiness!!
LOL this woman is a joke!when did they start selling apron for N5,600?the apron is sold for N500 and as a matter of fact the members dnt even get to buy it cause the church buy them in bulk and share them to the members..

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
Peace
Peace

I am not the one making the allegations. I am only like a journalist reporting their atrocities.

I think your advice should be directed to peter ugwu
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Joeblis(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
^^^i hope you know this news is a old one?it was delt with in nairaland 2007 or 08 it even made the frontpage.. so do your homework well before you spew rubbish!
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
Joeblis: ^^^i hope you know this news is a old one?it was delt with in nairaland 2007 or 08 it even made the frontpage.. so do your homework well before you spew rubbish!

How dat one take consign mi? If e like make it make back page .
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Ubenedictus(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
i meant your personal sins.
Humans spend too much time looking for sin in the next person, the next family, the next community, church or organisation. The sin that affects you the most isn't that of the next person, family, community, church or organisation! The sin that affects you the most is your own sins. The ones you concieve in your heart, or/and thought about in your mind and/or worked with your hands and mouth. That is where you'll find the sins that either lead to repentance or condemnation, in yourself, within you...not in what some people did during d crusades or the inquisitions. The most interesting sins are the ones you committed locked up in a box, stood on top that box and declear the sins of others.
Peace. And goodluck searching for sins in the catholic church. My advise is, start by examing yourself.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Ubenedictus(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
chukwudi44:

I am not the one making the allegations. I am only like a journalist reporting their atrocities.

I think your advice should be directed to peter ugwu
see my above comment.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by bizmahn: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2013
i know churches including chosen and these are known facts:
1. chosen sells apron N500 & not N5600
2. Judith was once a member & its true she testified she was engaged in a kind prostitution.The magazine & video are available in chosen for a token.
3. The church doesn't exactly buy aprons for members but members purchase for themselves and for others.
4. Pastor Lazarus has uncommon anointing and incorporates holiness in his many preachings but some members and even ministers do not follow his teachings.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Asabeq(f): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sins of the catholic church?? Lol u only wish and make up stories while those of your radical pastors are glaring. We are the one true church!I am proud to be catholic

Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by debbleopto: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2013
Asabeq: Sins of the catholic church?? Lol u only wish and make up stories while those of your radical pastors are glaring. We are the one true church!I am proud to be catholic

Those martyred for not hailing Mary. the souls deceived to believe there is purgatory for sinners.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by Ubenedictus(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
debbleopto:

Those martyred for not hailing Mary. the souls deceived to believe there is purgatory for sinners.
who are the people martyred for not hailing mary, pls name a few. And trully the is purgatory but it isn't for sinners but for those christians who die imperfect.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by nekkyclassics: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
We are all bodies of Christ and should love the Church of God just as God loves his son Jesus Christ. Am a penticostal but lets not forget that Christhianity came from the Roman catholics, and we r all here enjoying it, so lets learn 2 reapect the Holy Catholic Church. For Pst Lazarus, If he lies 2 such a great crowd may God judge him, if he doesnt may God vindicate him.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by SalC: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2013
nekkyclassics: We are all bodies of Christ and should love the Church of God just as God loves his son Jesus Christ. Am a penticostal but lets not forget that Christhianity came from the Roman catholics, and we r all here enjoying it, so lets learn 2 reapect the Holy Catholic Church. For Pst Lazarus, If he lies 2 such a great crowd may God judge him, if he doesnt may God vindicate him.
^^ One of the unbiased Christians around.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by wedrao: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2013
Listen, I am from a French Country, but this rumor going on against Pastor Lazarus Muoka is just to promote his Ministry, Satan is possessing people to use them again men of God, but I tell you, the Church of God will match on, and gate of HELL shall not prevail against it, and every one should mind the way he or she speak against Men of God to avoid touching God's anointing.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by wedrao: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
It is God that will Judge, but I tell you, Satan is using this so called Juliet Ezeonye Idu because she accepted working for Stand, and even if she was a member of Chosen, maybe she came for mission because here in this Country, we have watched and listened to her Testimonies in Chosen, so if she did not achieve the mission she came for, what else do you expect, she will go on talking against the Church, but I tell you, do not allow Satan to catch you because if he does, you will cry HAD I KNOW. My people, Pastor Lazarus Muoka is telling us the truth about God’s word, and we have now realized many things in Bible which we do not know before, so if he is telling us the truth and doing another thing, let God judge, but mark my word, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will win the 10billion souls for Christ. The Ministry brought out the real Christianity in the life of people, and Satan is not happy, so allow Satan agents to keep saying what ever they like, and come to think of it, if Pastor Lazarus has no criticism, that means he never started working for God, after all, many Men of God were criticized, so wherever you are worshiping and you are hearing the truth about word of God, keep worshiping there, even if your Pastor or Rev. Father sometime offend God, it is not your business, your duty is to make sure you abide in the word of God and keep doing God's will like some people in Chosen. I am saying this because I remember in the Bible, when some people came against Moses, and God open the earth and swallow them, and God said, TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM, allow God to handle matters like this, stop making unnecessary contributions.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception by towbaynah(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Please I heard the lady in question was found dead sometime last week. Wagging tongues have it that Lazarus Muoka killed her. Has anybody heard anything about her death??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / The Rapture Of The Church - Ron Graham / Sharon Oyakilome Frimpong Won Two Awards At The Same Time, Praise Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.