Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me (17342 Views)

Is Ombatse Chief Baba Alakyo Dead? / Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by favouredseed(f): 12:12pm On May 23, 2013
Maxymilliano: The Governor is yet to tell Nigerians what was the man offence that he sent a battalion of police after him.
Good point
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Kingslaw(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2013
PDP really need that state by 2015.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by kalunomics(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2013
Obiagelli: Interesting labran maku is contesting in this state in 2015, do I smell pdp mess here
desola and his paranoidal conspiracy theory.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by kalunomics(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2013
ogalanya:
yeah, when the police extra judicially killed my guy, evergie, a nairalander and said it was a case of mistaken identity, nobody talked. Now they want my sympathy. He who trades with sand must be paid with pebbles, Gbam!
karma really, is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Baawaa(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2013
The Governor of that state is the main person that can put light to this issue!!
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 23, 2013
The governor played politics with the lifes of Nigeria police and SSS men.But d question is who killed the police men?Is it the governor so as to give Alakio and his followers or natives a bad name?Is it Alakio?i doubt! But if yes then With 3 Alakios in the north the FG will need no JTF to successfuly flush out all Boko are rams members,sponsors and their sympathisers inclusive.
More questions than answers.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Melancholy(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2013
No group have the right to kill innocent security officer,so police be human being wey juju fit kill just like that? I taught it only happens in home videos.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Afritop(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2013
This Governor is uncivilized. How can he send truckloads of policemen to an old man just because he ignored his invitation. It could mean the Governor intends a covert operation done just like the Mohammed Yusuf case of Boko Haram when he was killed in 2009

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by adedejiadekunle: 1:08pm On May 23, 2013
yeye priest, who is your god. you should be in jail by now. see what our representatives turns this country to, they are celebrating a murderer.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by IleIfe2(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2013
Baba Alagu, Allah a rupe ma asiri. muna bayan ka, kuci uban su(fulani). Barayis and munafikis. grin grin

The governor wanted to Odi and Zaki-Biam your village, ama Allah yapi su.

To my Nass Eggon fellas. Cashbo!!

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by hikmoj(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2013
Treasured-Glory:
God, please have mercy on us and take total control of all these situations. Put an end to all form of blood-letting in our land. Lord, in anger, remember mercy please. Give us peace in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria in Jesus' name (amen).
prayer warrior
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by ecosanders: 1:25pm On May 23, 2013
Foxy_Vista:

May thunder fire you again and again....
Oguo kill u n ur family members.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Z8(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2013
the question now is who to believe? me I will believe the chief..'innocent security' if they were only there because he refused an invitation why did they go in with such force ?

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by hikmoj(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2013
click2cbn: I still don't understand, this man's group ambushed n killed 'tonnes' of police officers, instead of him being declared wanted for those murders, he is there getting homage from a SENATOR of d Federal Republic of Nigeria, who i know will still go there with his own police entourage? We haven't really heard d truth about dis matter
we tink alike.i can sense some politics&politricks hovering around d whole scenario.instead of d st &fed govt 2 quickly wade in b4 it changes 2 anoda tin dey wil b toying wit d security of d masses.may God save us 4rm these 'i don care leaders'
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by FoxyVista(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2013
ecosanders: Oguo kill u n ur family members.

Na the same Ogun go finish you there...

Stupid Yoruba boy
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by alamkah: 3:55pm On May 23, 2013
Maxymilliano: The Governor is yet to tell Nigerians what was the man offence that he sent a battalion of police after him.
thanks for the question. Prior before the killings of police. Ombatse has attacked more than four towns in nasarawa state killing people and destroying properties. The latest is an attack on the governors own town known as kwandare in nasarawa state.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by ewet: 4:29pm On May 23, 2013
guvna:

Oh u didnt know?? shocked shocked shocked We are most definately in banana republic - where did u think u were? A civilized world?

It has just dawned on me that we are deffinitely a banana rep. Then its appropriate to say that no cluelesss hat wearing slowpoke shuld lord over us as being president of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Its all man for himself now!
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by ewet: 4:38pm On May 23, 2013
Lexo22:

Custody? So if you were a security personnel and they call you and others to go and arrest this man once again u will go baa? Yeye dey smell.

I guess you must either be a policeman or a security person who has no reason whtsoever to remain in the job. If people are being payed with tax payers money to protect lives and properties by providing security, and you can come out here to spill this nonsense then i believe you are as hopeless as naija itself.

Do you remember how much naija has budgeted for security in the past 2 years. Incase you dont we have spent about 20% of our total budget on security alone and see what we get for all these monies spent.

You are here busy celebrating mediocrity.You can continue to wallow in clulessness for all we care.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by ecosanders: 4:50pm On May 23, 2013
Foxy_Vista:

Na the same Ogun go finish you there...

Stupid Yoruba boy
shoponon la pa é, thunder scatter ur household. Kidnapper, arm robber, ritualist Y*i*b*o like u.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by oyeladefemi: 5:56pm On May 23, 2013
Nice observation, infact Your head corect
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by josite: 9:17am On May 24, 2013
if u decides to attack the home of a strong man ,shouldn't u take cognizance of the fact that he is a strongman and adequately prepare yourself?.what is the fault of this man if the police and sss did not do their homework before going for him?
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by darajo: 12:38pm On May 24, 2013
I have nothing for or against the two groups police of the other group but the in conflicting situation we have to look for the major actors and the minor actors. 1. governor vs baba Alkyo while the other minor actiors are police,sss,civil defence and the youth of the community. both major actors needs to tell the families of the minor actors why they decided to use their bread winners to settle personal differences. question 1. Who is the chief security officer of a state? Governor has he visited the village that is just 10 kilometer to the state capital? 2. Minister of information who also come from the the state as not visited also. why WAIT FOR PART 2 BOOK YOUR COPY NOW...........
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Oluabayomi1(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2013
Truly African n Proudly Nigerian!
We really need ds type of old man so as to prove to some folks dt God dey n juju too dey.
Long life baba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker / N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani / Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.