Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ (958 Views)

FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by EzeJustme(m): 2:26am On May 23, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has said he will “appreciate to have Boko Haram as my good friends.”
President Jonathan said this on Tuesday, when he delivered his address at the foundation-laying ceremony of Para-military Villages Housing Scheme Development project at Kyami District, along Airport Road, Abuja.
The president’s statement elicitedhysterical laughter from the audience on the occasion, as it exudes the confidence of someone winning the war against the sect.
He particularly commended the Minister of Interior, Comrade AbbaMoro, for the initiative, saying thehousing scheme would further provide a secure environment for the para-military personnel and their families.
“When you talk of para-military services, some people don’t even know that is the constituency I belong. I started work with government after my school certificate as a Preventive Officer with the then Department of Custom and Exercise. They were called Custom police then. That is where I started my career. So I’m one of them.”
Jonathan added, “that is why I’m quite pleased to participate in today’s event of foundation laying ceremony of the paramilitary village housing scheme being undertaken jointly by the Ministry of Interior and Byuan Resources Ltd.”
While also commending Comrade Moro for taking steps to actualise the first phase of the project, Jonathan said the initiative was a direct furtherance of the Federal Government’s determination to maximise the potential of the public private partnership in improving the well-being of Nigerians and addressing major national challenges.
He noted that shelter was recognised globally as one of the primary needs of every human being, adding that the provision of quality, accessible and affordable housing “is a core priority of this administration.”
Jonathan said both the national and urban housing policies were specifically developed and implemented to accomplish this important objective.
He stressed that his administration had identified clearly that the private sector remained key to the success of the development agenda of the administration and would encourage partnership with private investors.
President Jonathan also disclosed on the occasion the determination of the Federal Government to recapitalise the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) and strengthen the Federal Ministry of Lands and Urban Development, Federal Housing Authority and all other institutions of the government in the building sector.
He added that considering the centrality of their roles towards actualisation of the overall objectives of the government, “these institutions will sustain with greater vigour the implementation of existing policies on housing and urban renewal.”
He said the Federal Government was more determined to bridge the existing gap between the housing needs and the availability.
According to him, “there is no doubt that on completion, this project will boost the morale, productivity, security and welfare of the beneficiaries.”
Minister of Interior, Comrade Moro, in his remark, disclosed thatMessrs Byuan Resources Ltd had already acquired parcels of land in24 state capitals of the federation,including FCT, for the execution ofthe housing project.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by Redoil: 4:38am On May 23, 2013
All the BH apolegetics, their crowned spokemen, officials, Sympertaizers, seein and unseein supporters on nairaland if you are still alive and not dead in the just concluded SOE especialy those from the western part who have chosen to hate gej unjustly. Come out the president want to be ur friend.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by Nobody: 5:36am On May 23, 2013
BokoHaram as a friend... for what? Kill them all! I don't even want to know where they are based but bring back home the head of Imam Shekau Dead or Alive.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by onatisi(m): 5:43am On May 23, 2013
this man is very smart,he knows how to calm people down in tense moment and he is full of confidence ,ride on gej,2015 here we come

2 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by ogbeleje: 5:51am On May 23, 2013
Do u kw wht dt means?Dt u wnt 2 supot d killings
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by prologue: 6:08am On May 23, 2013
After watching charles logan in jack bauer's 24, gej is no clueless. He is on his way to becoming a tyrant, and we are giving him a triumphant entry. I like the part where he shipped the wife for treatment n she became very quiet n organized. Azazi n all, u will know its no accident. He said pdp is boko haram... Without been agitated. Now, he says he would em to be his friend's. He is using a shadowy separatist group within d evil machinery. Let's as ourselves... Who gains and who suffers.. Check out allocation for security now and George Bush will be a learner on Iraq affair.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by Nobody: 6:15am On May 23, 2013
onatisi: this man is very smart,he knows how to calm people down in tense moment and he is full of confidence ,ride on gej,2015 here we come

My dear, gej wining the war agaist bh does not give him my vote come 2015. Ya heard? Because it stil doesnt change the price of...... Mr joe enjoy d applause while it lasts ok? Thanks
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:16am On May 23, 2013
Source pls.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by onatisi(m): 6:22am On May 23, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

My dear, gej wining the war agaist bh does not give him my vote come 2015. Ya heard? Because it stil doesnt change the price of...... Mr joe enjoy d applause while it lasts ok? Thanks
voting has already started my dear and gej is winning .
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by Nobody: 6:23am On May 23, 2013
RETARDEEEEEEN ALWAYS ACTING HIS NAME!
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by onatisi(m): 6:27am On May 23, 2013
cramjones: RETARDEEEEEEN ALWAYS ACTING HIS NAME!
some people comment on a topic before even reading the full story.typical oppositon mentality
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by justsayemma(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2013
Y will he like 2 have dem as frnds? A group dat has killed more than 4000 Nigerians.
When Osama killed innocent people in 9/11,he was declared an enemy of d state,n he was brot down
, If he had loss his child due 2 their activities,he wuldnt ve said so.
If Buhari had said dis,I wonder wat people will say
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by justsayemma(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2013
If I will vote Gej in 2015,I need 2 ve a concrete reason 2 do dat,not because he declared SoE,and releasing known terrorist. Nigerians are easily bought,cos of sentiment,they 4get d fact dat fg knows d sponsors of dis people,n they know their leaders,bt they will want play it a way dat they wil score political points,irrespective of lives lost.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by gbadexy(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2013
Guy, yours is prejudice and beaf for the president.
I am not his fan and always register •̸Ϟ•̸y displeasure at his unfavorable policies but let's criticize objectively and not be blinded by hate.
•̸Ϟ•̸y take on his statement is that he is still interested in a peaceful resolution of the northern crisis and would prefer boko haram to work together constructively with him peacefully.
BTW, I didn't vote for him or plan to again, I'm just trying to keep it real.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by gbadexy(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2013
justsayemma: If I will vote Gej in 2015,I need 2 ve a concrete reason 2 do dat,not because he declared SoE,and releasing known terrorist. Nigerians are easily bought,cos of sentiment,they 4get d fact dat fg knows d sponsors of dis people,n they know their leaders,bt they will want play it a way dat they wil score political points,irrespective of lives lost.
If he really improves power supply and keep it steady, reduce fuel price like some countries are doing and ensure all those involved in subsidy, capital market and various pension fraud are brought to book; I.e wrap up the cases, then I may strongly consider voting him even if he spends quarter of the budget on his region and help himself to some.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by eagleeye2: 8:05am On May 23, 2013
Boko Haram, GEJ is extending his hand of Friendship to you. Grab it while the offer lasts.

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by vedaxcool(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2013
Have he tried facebook?
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by Nobody: 8:27am On May 23, 2013
Redoil: All the BH apolegetics, their crowned spokemen, officials, Sympertaizers, seein and unseein supporters on nairaland if you are still alive and not dead in the just concluded SOE especialy those from the western part who have chosen to hate gej unjustly. Come out the president want to be ur friend.

How would the United States have looked if they had extended an arm of Friendship to Osama instead of blowing his head off and dumping his worthless body in the middle of the sea where it rightfully belongs?
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by Nobody: 8:28am On May 23, 2013
gbadexy:
If he really improves power supply and keep it steady, reduce fuel price like some countries are doing and ensure all those involved in subsidy, capital market and various pension fraud are brought to book; I.e wrap up the cases, then I may strongly consider voting him even if he spends quarter of the budget on his region and help himself to some.

Wow.....

U sound crazy.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by onatisi(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2013
kingoflag:

How would the United States have looked if they had extended an arm of Friendship to Osama instead of blowing his ead off and dumping his worthless body in the middles of the sea where it rightfully belongs?
read the news ,digest and understand before making comments .

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by EzeJustme(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

And who is that ur credible candidate you want to give ur vote? Listen you don't really no what u have untill you loos it. Remember no body know's Ya'Adua untill his death, my dear use ur matured mind understand, our president is working is not easy to b ther.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by Nobody: 8:44am On May 23, 2013
onatisi:
read the news ,digest and understand before making comments .

Whatever, your President is a very dull, unintelligent, backwards corrupt punk.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by onatisi(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2013
kingoflag:

Whatever, your President is a very dull, unintelligent, backwards corrupt punk.
and i guess u think u are smarter than him abi?read ur posts and review ur comments u will see u are not half as smart and intelligent as he is.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by Alleinad(f): 9:13am On May 23, 2013
It is said,"show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are", "like attracts like". I am of the opinion that jonathan gudluck is Nigerias natural disaster. Mtchewww
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by Nobody: 10:17am On May 23, 2013
onatisi:
and i guess u think u are smarter than him abi?read ur posts and review ur comments u will see u are not half as smart and intelligent as he is.

I bet anything that, put in the same room with Jonathan, I will best that semi-illiterate in any subject put forth... except idiocy.
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by MadCow1: 10:20am On May 23, 2013
When last was the President treated for malaria?! angry
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by prologue: 10:21am On May 23, 2013
Alleinad: It is said,"show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are", "like attracts like". I am of the opinion that jonathan gudluck is Nigerias natural disaster. Mtchewww
More of an epidemic, slowly eating the life off the future generation. Superimpose his statement and that of Azazi. Jona is BH n BH is jona. Has anyone of BH been brought to book?

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by PrinceDudu(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2013
ogbeleje: Do u kw wht dt means?Dt u wnt 2 supot d killings

He wants more votes come 2015
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Like To Have Boko Haram As Friend-; GEJ by Lilimax(f): 11:01am On May 23, 2013
You are not different from your eediotic comment.
Grow up guy sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Gets Court Order Against His Suspension By PDP / My Ordeal In The Hands Of The Nigerian Army / Why Is Nigerian Police Not Closing The Illegal Jonah Jang NGF Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.