Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,919 members, 7,848,712 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Create Your Own Fashion Sense - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Create Your Own Fashion Sense (526 Views)

Why do some Somalians seem to have an Overinflated Sense Of Ego? / Does This Make Sense? (igbo) / This "akata" Non-sense Is Funny: Give It Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own Fashion Sense by Federicoen: 3:08am On May 23, 2013
Looking to establish my own sense of style, to align with other popular women's accessories being sold by contemporary fashion houses. My designs are intended to be affordable for females from all walks of life, student to professional, mainstream to alternative. My initial Green Jade design comprise two distinct styles: the Fifty-Fifty and the Mini Skull, which is prominent in women's fashion at present. Both styles incorporate Swarovski fluoro beads and semi-precious gemstone beads with gold plated Ebony and Jade Ring tags.

(1) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Bows To People's Will- Withdraws Decision To Renounce Ogiame Title / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army Recruitments 71rri Let's Meet Here To Prepare / People And Foul Tongue,why Is It A Way Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.