Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Is The Political Implication If Gov Ameachi Wins Or Loses The NGF Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Political Implication If Gov Ameachi Wins Or Loses The NGF Election? (634 Views)

NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Political Implication If Gov Ameachi Wins Or Loses The NGF Election? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 23, 2013
Left for me as an individual, I have not seen what Governor ameachi have done against the president, this is democracy and everyone is entitled to his opinion, believes and rights irrespective of ethnicity and religious background. I will be happy if Gov ameach scales all the hurdles (from the president's camp that wants to stop ameachi by all means from becoming the NGF chairman) and still retain the position as the chairman of NGF. Because I believe it will deepen our democracy and send a clear message to everyone at the top that not everyone will get victimize by not been a pup ert to the president because power belongs to the people.
Re: What Is The Political Implication If Gov Ameachi Wins Or Loses The NGF Election? by nuclearboy(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2013
Question is, does power belong to the people in Nigeria?

We see such goats as Dokubo saying his candidate must be elected

We see that old windbag, Ango (rago the ram) Abdullahi saying the north must produce the president

Yet it is these two animals and such as them that our government reveres, respects and listens to, to the detriment of people who just want to think, work, and prosper honestly.

Nobody talks about performance or what Nigerians want or need for us to get ahead

Yet we posit that power belongs to the people?

Abeg! What is obvious it that a day of reckoning will come for everyone

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Cities Absent From 120 Competitive Locations By 2025 / Help LUTH Needs Beds For The Sick! / Police Station Where Officers Don't Wear Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.