Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) (9540 Views)

Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Chibenze(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2013
All abia state aspirants (absuu) lets meet here concerning the upcoming post utme and admission, an already a student of abia state uni, so i will be of a great help to all aspirant of absuu only.
Also check the service i just decide to render this year http://chibenze-alltopic..com/2013/05/abia-state-university-post-utme-sms.html drop you comment, questions, suggestions, opnion lets start rolling the ball. Tell us what you score in your jamb oooh cos i notice a mass failure dis year
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Colcol: 12:10pm On May 23, 2013
Ά̲̣̣̣̥♏ already a graduate frm the̶̲̥̅̊ schl Ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ JƱڪτ finished ma nysc S̶̲̥̅☺ feel free †Φ post U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ comments Ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊  will try ma best †Φ protect U̶̲̥̅̊ frm scam cos dey re everywhere including here on nairaland.
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Chibenze(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2013
Hi colcol thats great having a graduate in the house
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Colcol: 1:16pm On May 23, 2013
Uwc
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by LizyL: 1:33pm On May 23, 2013
Hello, i scored 223 in jamb going for med and surg second choice, pls what are my chances. If by any chance i dont make the cut off, can they give me another course like optometry or nursing?
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Colcol: 1:51pm On May 23, 2013
Sure, U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ jamb score is far ⌣┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊☺ķªª¥̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣ but  don't tink absu offers medicine Ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ surgery..... U̶̲̥̅̊ can get nursing Ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ optometry.

1 Like

Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by LizyL: 2:03pm On May 23, 2013
Do you know the cutoff mark for optometry and nursing and how they calculate it?
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Colcol: 2:14pm On May 23, 2013
Wth U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ jamb score, U̶̲̥̅̊ are qualified †Φ write the̶̲̥̅̊ apptitude test wen dey announce the̶̲̥̅̊ date. After the aptitude test, the schl autority wil den determine wat score dey wud give for admissions into various departments.
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Chibenze(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2013
LizyL: Do you know the cutoff mark for optometry and nursing and how they calculate it?
ok lizyl 223 is a good score but in other to be admitted in medicine you need to score very well in ur post ume exam, the last post utme the cutoff for medicine was 250, so how do u calculate the score (average score)? Very simple add ur jamb score plut ur post utme score and divide by 2. Example jamb 223 post ume 300 add both 223+300= 523, divide by 2, ie 523/2 = appx. 261. Subcribe to my alert it will benefit you more, hope dis help
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Colcol: 3:57pm On May 23, 2013
@chibenze, why is it dat nothing goes for nothing? Why not JƱڪτ assist the innocent citizens Ø̲̣̣̥f nairaland Ȋ̝̊̅̄ƒ U̶̲̥̅̊ truly want †Φ? Pls have a 2nd tot abt U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ idea cos U̶̲̥̅̊ may also need help someday... Thank you.... No hard feeling pls
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by LizyL: 5:13pm On May 23, 2013
Okay, so i just have to wait till when they announce when the post ume is.
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Chibenze(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2013
LizyL: Okay, so i just have to wait till when they announce when the post ume is.
hi lizl is never my intention not to make dis a free services, i love to but is not easy to help a huge number of people sending them free sms alert it will cost me alot, i will be droping d time of ur post ume and wen d result is out here in nairaland, but if u really read my subscribing post well u will discover that their are other great benifit wen u subscribe, my main aim is for many to get admitted and tell me thank u cos many have lost their admission cos of little mistakes, have been a victim last years back but i overcome cos of quick advice nd information i recieve, that why i want to help a many people i can, the subscription is 200 naira, pls read my subscription post and see d benifit you will get and see 4 urseif if it worth subscribing or not
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Simplefemo(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2013
LizyL: Hello, i scored 223 in jamb going for med and surg second choice, pls what are my chances. If by any chance i dont make the cut off, can they give me another course like optometry or nursing?
Why not UNIBEN, Nursing science?
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by LizyL: 10:37pm On May 23, 2013
Uniben is such a popular school, cant risk it.
Simplefemo:
Why not UNIBEN, Nursing science?
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Simplefemo(m): 5:32am On May 24, 2013
LizyL: Uniben is such a popular school, cant risk it.
So far you can score 60% in there pume, you are in for Nursing science.
You have 27.875 points already (as in, your 223 divided by eight).
They will later divide your pume score by 2, and add it to what you have on ground (i.e. 70% divided by 2 =35, 35+27.875= 63%.
Nursing science's cutoff point normally ranges between 55 and 60.
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by LizyL: 8:54am On May 24, 2013
Yeah thanks for the insight but im not interested in the school.
Simplefemo:
So far you can score 60% in there pume, you are in for Nursing science.
You have 27.875 points already (as in, your 223 divided by eight).
They will later divide your pume score by 2, and add it to what you have on ground (i.e. 70% divided by 2 =35, 35+27.875= 63%.
Nursing science's cutoff point normally ranges between 55 and 60.
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Chibenze(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2013
Keep subscribing for the post utme/admission alert for those who has subcribe hope you have recieve a notification of your subscription to the alerts, advice and updates. For those who have not subscribe should do that quick and early so you wont miss the updates and gist concern your post utme/admission update sms alert.
http://chibenze-alltopic..com
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Chibenze(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2013
For those who has subscribe you will be geting a free info about the way post utme exam is been done in absuu, all aspirant of absuu who has nt subscribe should do, the early the better
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Chibenze(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2013
There are rumors going on that abia state university post ume form is out that you should call a number to get admission, pls note that they are all lies and scammers who want to do away with your money. I should knw better cos am a student in absuu, thats why am offering direct phone sms alert to you concerning ur post ume and admission updates, if you are interested you can subscribe their are many benefit to it. For those that are interested should visit http://chibenze-alltopic..com/2013/05/abia-state-university-post-utme-sms.html?m=1
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Chibenze(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2013
Thanks bro for the update, i forget to update the house, also note that absuu dnt have time to set new questions, the early you get past question and read the better for you, a friend of my who is in medicine, read past questions, behold wen he get to the exam hall for the post utme, the question given to him was wat of 2005 which he has study very well, i mean exactly frm question 1 to the end. Dnt want to talk too much, but i knw i have pass a very important message to all aspirants of absuu presently and also in future to come. Visit my blog for education tip http://chibenze-alltopic..com
Re: Abia State University 2013/2014 Post Utme/admission Update (sms Alert) by Chuksemi(m): 1:08am On Aug 02, 2013
will absu admit political science students this year?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Will Never Penalise/cancel Any Result Over Change Of Paper Type / 10.5m Children Out Of School In Nigeria – UNICEF / Katsina Federal University Shut Over VC's Reinstatement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.