Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

12tribesww's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12tribesww's Profile / 12tribesww's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Religion / Nigerian Churches..your Pimping Days Are Over by 12tribesww: 9:48pm On Mar 22
Religion / Re: Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome by 12tribesww: 9:47pm On Mar 22
Nigerian Muslim finds out she is a jew (a must watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtNSAV7ldH0?si=Os5_m5cyIWZ1jB0a
Religion / Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by 12tribesww: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
To understand 'the all nations' in that verse you must read precept upon precept, so the precept for the all nations is

1. Duet 4:27
2. Duet 28: 64
3. Ezekiel 20:23

Israel was scattered amongst all NATIONS of the earth even till date...because of the prophecy in Deuteronomy, hence the disciples going into all nations to speak to their people only. I understand where your question is coming from.

MaxInDHouse:

Can you quote any prophet sent to preach or teach the Mosaic laws to other nations apart from Jesus of Nazareth who said to his disciples:

“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" Matthew 28:18-20

Please let me know when the God of Abraham sent anyone to start preaching or teaching the constitution He gave Israelites to other nations.

Thanks! smiley
Religion / Are The Laws Of God Still Active? Find Out Here by 12tribesww: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Religion / Re: The Curses Of Deuteronomy 28 & The Dietary Laws Of God Are Still Active...watch by 12tribesww: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Yep....the curses are still active till date..read deut 28:15-68...best thing we can do is to get ourselves in order by keeping the commandments asides the sacrificial laws before the dreadful day of the end....it ain't gon be funny

Kobojunkie:
Still active? God already judged and cursed all of Israel from over 1900 years ago meaning that everyone born of the blood of Jacob lives directly under that curse. The blessings are forever lost to them. undecided
Religion / The Curses Of Deuteronomy 28 & The Dietary Laws Of God Are Still Active...watch by 12tribesww: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Religion / Nigerian Students Learn The Color Of God And Christ by 12tribesww: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Religion / Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by 12tribesww: 8:56am On May 30, 2023
For proper contest read Matthew 5:17. A lot of the times people think the term NATION in the bible means everyone. For one to understand what nation means in the bible you need to go back and read these verses

Deut: 28:64 and deut 4:27 (Basically saying Isreal would be scattered into all nations through slavery and bondage) hence Christ saying go into all nations. You can also read the accounts of Acts 2 to understand better. So if Christ is for everyone, then what does these verses mean?

matthew 15:24
Luke 1:68-71
Acts 13:23-24
Acts 3:31

MaxInDHouse:

Can you quote any prophet sent to preach or teach the Mosaic laws to other nations apart from Jesus of Nazareth who said to his disciples:

“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" Matthew 28:18-20

Please let me know when the God of Abraham sent anyone to start preaching or teaching the constitution He gave Israelites to other nations.

Thanks! smiley
Religion / Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 6:05pm On May 24, 2023
Did you read the scriptures I quoted? If you did you'd never spew what you just did.

Kobojunkie:
You think wisdom exists apart from God or what? Cause I have no idea where you continue to head with this. undecided
Religion / Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 6:04pm On May 24, 2023
Reason why we are poor students of history bro....one 2 questions for you

1: What were we before we became Nigeria? Please don't tell me what I've been hearing all these years.
2. What does the word Nigeria mean? and who named you Nigerians?

OkCornel:

I have a problem with a Nigerian man claiming to be a “Hebrew-Israelite”

Religion / Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by 12tribesww: 4:52pm On May 24, 2023
Follow: https://youtube.com/@iuicnigeria5198 to learn more about the truth in the bible and how it affects us today. Don't let your pastors fool you any more by telling you lies....THE LAWS OF GOD ARE STILL IN FULL EFFECT EXCEPT THE LAWS OF ANIMAL SACRIFICE.

https://instagram.com/iuic.nigeria?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Religion / Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by 12tribesww: 4:47pm On May 24, 2023
God never gave us Christianity or Islam, he simply gave the children of Israel Laws and Commandments...God is not a christian...Duet 4:5 and Duet 27:1. Moses spoke to the children of Israel that if they obeyed the commandments, all will be well with them but if the broke God's commandments, curses will come upon them and their children forever...Unfortunately, they broke God's laws and got the curses which is till date: For a better context read the curses of Duet 28:15-68 and see who it affects today....Definitely not the people in present day Israel.
Religion / Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 4:39pm On May 24, 2023
Hehehe got a problem with teaching the laws and commandments of God?

OkCornel:
Ah I see…

The Hebrew Israelites movement has gotten to Nairaland.

I wonder which camp the poster belongs to…

Interesting
Religion / Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 4:37pm On May 24, 2023
Read Psalms110:11 and Job 28:28....It would help you understand what wisdom is...once you understand what wisdom is then you can understand what Proverbs 2:6 is talking about

Kobojunkie:
According to scripture, Wisdom is the Word of God Himself - proverbs 2 vs 6 undecided
Religion / Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 8:55am On May 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You dare label this wisdom? undecided

What is wisdom according to the bible? point me to the scripture....if you aint talking scriptures...you'd always miss the picture...no point going back and forth with you.
Religion / Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 8:18am On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who send una message for Pete's sake? undecided

You can choose to ignore man....wisdom is profitable...oh just before I go...read proverbs 9:6...(I don't have time for your foolishness). All man go answer hin call when we die...
Religion / Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 10:52pm On May 03, 2023
Religion / Esau Vs Jacob Find Out Who They Are Today.... by 12tribesww: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Religion / Nigerian Sister Learns The True Color Of Christ by 12tribesww: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Religion / Re: King Solomon Had Dread Locks....nigerian Sister Finds Out The Truth by 12tribesww: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
naijapikin2:
maybe na family planning. Even solomon lar has more children.

Before I provide clarity on this position....let me quickly ask you...did you know that Abraham had other kids asides Ishmael and Isaac?
Religion / Re: King Solomon Had Dread Locks....nigerian Sister Finds Out The Truth by 12tribesww: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
So, how will this add value to her life now

Value is relative....to her it meant a lot...to you it means nothing...so be gone now and enjoy your day.
Religion / King Solomon Had Dread Locks....nigerian Sister Finds Out The Truth by 12tribesww: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
If King Solomon had Dread locks...That simply makes him a black man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHlpQILsVmg
Religion / Re: Was Aything In The Bible Changed? by 12tribesww: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Absolutely...we must as black people know our history...

Maynman:
“Changed” is an understatement.
Religion / Was Aything In The Bible Changed? by 12tribesww: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Religion / Does Water Baptism "Save You"? Watch And Learn More by 12tribesww: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Religion / Re: What Do You Know About The Curses Of Duetronomy 28? by 12tribesww: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2022
So who are the people that suffer from these curses today? Lets hear your thoughts...

Kobojunkie:
Those curses have absolutely nothing to do with you if you are do not have the blood of Jacob running through your veins and of the Land of Israel in Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided
Religion / What Do You Know About The Curses Of Duetronomy 28? by 12tribesww: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Who are the people these curses affects? Watch here and learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sdJ6KVgid0
Religion / Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
So what are you if you are not a jew? The term jewish means "not original jews" hence the suffix: ish there

RestructureNig1:

I'm proud of my Igbo heritage and I'm not a Jew or Black.

We are not Blacks just as the Europeans called us, they called us Blacks and called themselves Whites,
Religion / Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okay...

Kobojunkie:
Again... You are not making any sense at all. undecided

You were only a comment ago attempting to ago for the "real" israelites and I explained that the "real" isralites are of every tribe, every tongue, and every nation of this earth and only God knows them for a fact. Last I checked, the earth spans more than just your Africa - old or new -, abi? undecided
Religion / Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
I can't start to tell you about where other Israelites have been scattered to if you don't even know that you are surrounded by other Israelites here in Nigeria....You never understand local you wan go international...how e wan take happen? Ye we scattered into all nations of the earth....but understand your own locality first. The bible also speaks about us not going into deep with this types of topic you are trying to delve into: read 1Tim 1:4

Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense at all. undecided

You were only a comment ago attempting to ago for the "real" israelites and I explained that the "real" isralites are of every tribe, every tongue, and every nation of this earth and only God knows them for a fact. Last I checked, the earth spans more than just your Africa - old or new -, abi? undecided
Religion / Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
I'm still waiting for the scriptures sir

12tribesww:
Point me to scriptures backing all what you have just typed....waiting smiley make sure you have the right scriptures.

2. Tell me what you know about Christ since I am the guy listening to soundbites....again do not say anything from your head...make sure you back everything up with scriptures....shalom

Religion / Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Again...you miss the point...read Hosea 1:10 to know how many isrealites are on earth...never said we are the only ones that are israel...here in Nigeria, Yorubas are Israelites, Igbos are. the general populace of the south south and even Hausas....let me help you out with a very old Map of Africa (Zoomed in on the location we call Nigeria today.

Kobojunkie:
Ignorance is truly not bliss at all at all! .....LoL.... grin

God scattered members of most all of the tribes of Israel to every tribe, every language and every nation of this earth...what makes you think your group alone are the "real" Israelites? undecided

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)