Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now (615 Views)

RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / Negroes, Negroland And The True Biblical Israelites. / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
12tribesww:
Even if, as you would like to beleive, they are jews, it all means nothing at the end because according to God, all those who were scattered by Him, of Israel, to living out among every tribe, every language, and every nation of this world were cursed and thrown out under His Old Law of Moses. And so for them to be considered by Him again, they must be redeemed from the curse of the Old Law of Moses, and Jesus Christ is that redeemer that God sent....the shepherd to gather back the lost sheep of israel- all those cursed and scattered to all ends of the Earth by God. undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Orfankwagh(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
And the same israel dey reject una,una no go stop! Na people wey dey for there na him GOD promise,for the holy spirit to walk you out of that land to nigeria e mean say una no dey relevant be that na,you are nigerians and stop looking elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Orfankwagh:
And the same israel dey reject una,una no go stop! Na people wey dey for there na him GOD promise, for the holy spirit to walk you out of that land to nigeria e mean say una no dey relevant be that na,you are nigerians and stop looking elsewhere
The statement in bold is far from the Truth of God. One of the main reasons why God sent Jesus Christ is to gather back to Him the lost sheep of israel- those who were cursed under God’s Old Law of Moses and scattered to all the ends of the Earth. They will be redeemed and gathered back from every tribe, every language and every nation back to Jerusalem at the time of the resurrection, the first. undecided

Yes, the attempts by the igbos to seek acceptance by the state of Israel is foolishness on the part of men born of belief that the realization of God's plan lies in the hands of ordinary men.. undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
You've got some form of knowledge but you are grossly misdirected the "law of Moses" is the animal sacrifice: read exodus 29:36 to understand more. The animal sacrifices were not enough to make us perfect before God because we abused it. Christ came to put away only the animal sacrifice, read hebrews chapters 10,8 and 9 to understand that animal sacrifice has been done away with. According to the book of duet 28: 46-48 and duet 28:64 to understand that the real children of Israel would be scattered from one corner of the earth to the other and they shall suffer many things including (Trans Atlantic slave trade and sub saharan slave trade). Bro don't be fooled man...we must follow the other laws.

Watch the video to learn more.

Kobojunkie:
Even if, as you would like to beleive, they are jews, it all means nothing at the end because according to God, all those who were scattered by Him, of Israel, to living out among every tribe, every language, and every nation of this world were cursed and thrown out under His Old Law of Moses. And so for them to be considered by Him again, they must be redeemed from the curse of the Old Law of Moses, and Jesus Christ is that redeemer that God sent....the shepherd to gather back the lost sheep of israel- all those cursed and scattered to all ends of the Earth by God. undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Of course we expect strong resistance from everyone even Christ was rejected and persecuted all day. Read acts 14:22 to understand that to get the kingdom of God is no child's play. You must put in strong works.

Orfankwagh:
And the same israel dey reject una,una no go stop! Na people wey dey for there na him GOD promise,for the holy spirit to walk you out of that land to nigeria e mean say una no dey relevant be that na,you are nigerians and stop looking elsewhere
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Excellent

Kobojunkie:
The statement in bold is far from the Truth of God. One of the main reasons why God sent Jesus Christ is to gather back to Him the lost sheep of israel- those who were cursed under God’s Old Law of Moses and scattered to all the ends of the Earth. They will be redeemed and gathered back from every tribe, every language and every nation back to Jerusalem at the time of the resurrection, the first. undecided

Yes, the attempts by the igbos to seek acceptance by the state of Israel is foolishness on the part of men born of belief that the realization of God's plan lies in the hands of ordinary men.. undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
12tribesww:
q. You've got some form of knowledge but you are grossly misdirected the "law of Moses" is the animal sacrifice: read exodus 29:36 to understand more. The animal sacrifices were not enough to make us perfect before God because we abused it.

2. Christ came to put away only the animal sacrifice, read hebrews chapters 10,8 and 9 to understand that animal sacrifice has been done away with. According to the book of duet 28: 46-48 and duet 28:64 to understand that the real children of Israel would be scattered from one corner of the earth to the other and they shall suffer many things including (Trans Atlantic slave trade and sub saharan slave trade). Bro don't be fooled man...we must follow the other laws.
1. As I suspected, you don't even understand well God's Old Covenant Law of Moses and the details contained. Your education of it is probably from the bits of confusion you have fed from the mouths of mogs and pastors who claim they are sent by God to you. I advice you to begin today reading though the book of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy for your own self. In there God clearly and carefully explained His plain to curse and scatter Israel to all the ends of the Earth, and then gather them back to Himself at the right time. undecided

The Law of Moses is more than just animal sacrifices. It is a Constitution given by God to the Nation of Israel which He constituted of the people of Israel in the Land of Canaan. It is also a map of the future of Israel as well as that to take place eventually at the end when He, God, is King of Israel. undecided

2. Again, I see your exposure to Jesus Christ is from the many soundbites fed you from the mouths of your mogs and pastors who pretend they were sent to you by God. I suggest you abandon all of that foolishness and hear from Jesus Christ Himself what He came to do by reading through the Gospels where He is quoted directly - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
12tribesww:
Excellent
What this all means is it is foolishness to claim you are of Israel when it is meaningless to do so. undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Point me to scriptures backing all what you have just typed....waiting smiley make sure you have the right scriptures.

2. Tell me what you know about Christ since I am the guy listening to soundbites....again do not say anything from your head...make sure you back everything up with scriptures....shalom

Kobojunkie:
1. As I suspected, you don't even understand well God's Old Covenant Law of Moses and the details contained. Your education of it is probably from the bits of confusion you have fed from the mouths of mogs and pastors who claim they are sent by God to you. I advice you to begin today reading though the book of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy for your own self. In there God clearly and carefully explained His plain to curse and scatter Israel to all the ends of the Earth, and then gather them back to Himself at the right time. undecided

The Law of Moses is more than just animal sacrifices. It is a Constitution given by God to the Nation of Israel which He constituted of the people of Israel in the Land of Canaan. It is also a map of the future of Israel as well as that to take place eventually at the end when He, God, is King of Israel. undecided

2. Again, I see your exposure to Jesus Christ is from the many soundbites fed you from the mouths of your mogs and pastors who pretend they were sent to you by God. I suggest you abandon all of that foolishness and hear from Jesus Christ Himself what He came to do by reading through the Gospels where He is quoted directly - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
12tribesww:
1. Point me to scriptures backing all what you have just typed....waiting smiley make sure you have the right scriptures.

2. Tell me what you know about Christ since I am the guy listening to soundbites....again do not say anything from your head...make sure you back everything up with scriptures....shalom
1. Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy. undecided

2. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
No bro...being an israelite is your heritage...its just like saying It's meaningless to be human...the biggest problem we face is the problem of identity...we are the only race in the world who are bottom feeders and without an identity....this is the fufilment of Jeremiah 17:4 and duet 28:37 respectively

Kobojunkie:
What this all means is it is foolishness to claim you are of Israel when it is meaningless to do so. undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
12tribesww:
1. No bro.. .being an israelite is your heritage...its just like saying It's meaningless to be human...

2. the biggest problem we face is the problem of identity...we are the only race in the world who are bottom feeders and without an identity....this is the fufilment of Jeremiah 17:4 and duet 28:37 respectively
1. That makes no sense! undecided

2. The problem of identity is the biggest problem you face? Bottom feeders and without identity? LOL ....

OK, what has any of that to do with God and that which God demands of Israel which instead ranks as one of the top nations in this world ? undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
You are quoting books of the bible....quote the chapters and the verses to back all you have been saying up...just like I did...otherwise remain humble and learn the truth about your history...you clearly fall under 2 Thess 2:10-11

Kobojunkie:
1. Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy. undecided

2. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ohhh I see where the problem is now....you don't know who the real Isrealites are...or do you?

Kobojunkie:
1. That makes no sense! undecided

2. The problem of identity is the biggest problem you face? Bottom feeders and without identity? LOL ....

OK, what has any of that to do with God and that which God demands of Israel which instead ranks as one of the top nations in this world ? undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
12tribesww:
1. You are quoting books of the bible....quote the chapters and the verses to back all you have been saying up...just like I did...

2. otherwise remain humble and learn the truth about your history...you clearly fall under 2 Thess 2:10-11
1. The Law of God and the details of the Law to help you understand it is more than just about animal sacrifices but instead a Constitution given by God to the Nation of Israel is contained in the book of the Law - Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy undecided

2. If you are afraid of reading and understanding for yourself that which is written, God's own Law to Israel, that means you don't even qualify to be of His Israel. undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
12tribesww:

Ohhh I see where the problem is now....you don't know who the real Isrealites are...or do you?
Ignorance is truly not bliss at all at all! .....LoL.... grin

God scattered members of most all of the tribes of Israel to every tribe, every language and every nation of this earth...what makes you think your group alone are the "real" Israelites? undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Again...you miss the point...read Hosea 1:10 to know how many isrealites are on earth...never said we are the only ones that are israel...here in Nigeria, Yorubas are Israelites, Igbos are. the general populace of the south south and even Hausas....let me help you out with a very old Map of Africa (Zoomed in on the location we call Nigeria today.

Kobojunkie:
Ignorance is truly not bliss at all at all! .....LoL.... grin

God scattered members of most all of the tribes of Israel to every tribe, every language and every nation of this earth...what makes you think your group alone are the "real" Israelites? undecided

Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
I'm still waiting for the scriptures sir

12tribesww:
Point me to scriptures backing all what you have just typed....waiting smiley make sure you have the right scriptures.

Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
12tribesww:

Again...you miss the point...read Hosea 1:10 to know how many isrealites are on earth...never said we are the only ones that are israel...here in Nigeria, Yorubas are Israelites, Igbos are. the general populace of the south south and even Hausas....let me help you out with a very old Map of Africa (Zoomed in on the location we call Nigeria today.
You are not making any sense at all. undecided

You were only a comment ago attempting to ago for the "real" israelites and I explained that the "real" isralites are of every tribe, every tongue, and every nation of this earth and only God knows them for a fact. Last I checked, the earth spans more than just your Africa - old or new -, abi? undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Orfankwagh(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Yes, the attempts by the igbos to seek acceptance by the state of Israel is foolishness on the part of men born of belief that the realization of God's plan lies in the hands of ordinary men.. -\
you have a better understanding of this whole thing,but the way igbos go around telling the whole world on the internet that they are the real jews baffles me,does it mean that those in isreal are the fake ones,beside Christ died for everyone here on earth it now depends on you to believe or not because when you talk of israel alone then you mean we have a partial God
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
I can't start to tell you about where other Israelites have been scattered to if you don't even know that you are surrounded by other Israelites here in Nigeria....You never understand local you wan go international...how e wan take happen? Ye we scattered into all nations of the earth....but understand your own locality first. The bible also speaks about us not going into deep with this types of topic you are trying to delve into: read 1Tim 1:4

Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense at all. undecided

You were only a comment ago attempting to ago for the "real" israelites and I explained that the "real" isralites are of every tribe, every tongue, and every nation of this earth and only God knows them for a fact. Last I checked, the earth spans more than just your Africa - old or new -, abi? undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Orfankwagh:
you have a better understanding of this whole thing,but the way igbos go around telling the whole world on the internet that they are the real jews baffles me,does it mean that those in isreal are the fake ones,beside Christ died for everyone here on earth it now depends on you to believe or not because when you talk of israel alone then you mean we have a partial God
Real jews indeed! Na foolishness born of stack ignorance dey chop people head like that. undecided

God made it clear right from the Law of Moses that the Jewish people will be scattered to all the ends of the Earth - every tribe, every tongue and every nation, and gathered back by Him at the right time. So you can see that it is only in ignorance that any group would claim "real jews". undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
12tribesww:
I can't start to tell you about where other Israelites have been scattered to if you don't even know that you are surrounded by other Israelites here in Nigeria....You never understand local you wan go international...how e wan take happen? Ye we scattered into all nations of the earth....but understand your own locality first. The bible also speaks about us not going into deep with this types of topic you are trying to delve into: read 1Tim 1:4
Again... You are not making any sense at all. undecided

Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okay...

Kobojunkie:
Again... You are not making any sense at all. undecided

Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
12tribesww:
Okay...
You need to read through scripture for yourself so you can claim solid understanding of what is written and separate yourself from all the foolish nonsense floating around in your head. undecided

There are Israelites in Every tribe, Every language and Every Nation of this Earth to be restored back to Israel by God, and not by men. That is what God said. So going around beating your chest that you are an Israelite means nothing. undecided
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by LikeAking: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
12tribesww:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXwihhl3AU0

Igbo must b proud of dia Igbo origin. No need to clam New...

It's simple colonial mentality....

B black and proud..
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by RestructureNig1: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
We are not Jews

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by RestructureNig1: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
LikeAking:

Igbo must b proud of dia Igbo origin. No need to clam New...

It's simple colonial mentality....

B black and proud..

Why should people be black
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by LikeAking: 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Why should people be black

Be proud of your Igbo heritage...

Don't claim Jewish...
Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by RestructureNig1: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
LikeAking:

Be proud of your Igbo heritage...

Don't claim Jewish...

I'm proud of my Igbo heritage and I'm not a Jew or Black.

We are not Blacks just as the Europeans called us, they called us Blacks and called themselves Whites,

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Jews (israelites)....watch Online Right Now by 12tribesww: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
So what are you if you are not a jew? The term jewish means "not original jews" hence the suffix: ish there

RestructureNig1:

I'm proud of my Igbo heritage and I'm not a Jew or Black.

We are not Blacks just as the Europeans called us, they called us Blacks and called themselves Whites,

(1) (Reply)

8 Important Ways We Can Praise God As Christians / Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA / Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.