Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH (414 Views)

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest / FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 10:52pm On May 03, 2023
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On May 03, 2023
12tribesww:
Who send una message for Pete's sake? undecided
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 8:18am On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who send una message for Pete's sake? undecided

You can choose to ignore man....wisdom is profitable...oh just before I go...read proverbs 9:6...(I don't have time for your foolishness). All man go answer hin call when we die...
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by Kobojunkie: 8:19am On May 07, 2023
12tribesww:
■ You can choose to ignore man....wisdom is profitable...oh just before I go...read proverbs 9:6...(I don't have time for your foolishness). All man go answer hin call when we die...
You dare label this wisdom? undecided
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 8:55am On May 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You dare label this wisdom? undecided

What is wisdom according to the bible? point me to the scripture....if you aint talking scriptures...you'd always miss the picture...no point going back and forth with you.
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by Kobojunkie: 1:18pm On May 08, 2023
12tribesww:
■What is wisdom according to the bible? point me to the scripture....if you aint talking scriptures...you'd always miss the picture...no point going back and forth with you.
According to scripture, Wisdom is the Word of God Himself - proverbs 2 vs 6 undecided
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by OkCornel(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2023
Ah I see…

The Hebrew Israelites movement has gotten to Nairaland.

I wonder which camp the poster belongs to…

Interesting
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 4:37pm On May 24, 2023
Read Psalms110:11 and Job 28:28....It would help you understand what wisdom is...once you understand what wisdom is then you can understand what Proverbs 2:6 is talking about

Kobojunkie:
According to scripture, Wisdom is the Word of God Himself - proverbs 2 vs 6 undecided
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 4:39pm On May 24, 2023
Hehehe got a problem with teaching the laws and commandments of God?

OkCornel:
Ah I see…

The Hebrew Israelites movement has gotten to Nairaland.

I wonder which camp the poster belongs to…

Interesting
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On May 24, 2023
12tribesww:
■ Read Psalms110:11 and Job 28:28....It would help you understand what wisdom is...once you understand what wisdom is then you can understand what Proverbs 2:6 is talking about
You think wisdom exists apart from God or what? Cause I have no idea where you continue to head with this. undecided
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by OkCornel(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2023
12tribesww:
Hehehe got a problem with teaching the laws and commandments of God?

I have a problem with a Nigerian man claiming to be a “Hebrew-Israelite”
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 6:04pm On May 24, 2023
Reason why we are poor students of history bro....one 2 questions for you

1: What were we before we became Nigeria? Please don't tell me what I've been hearing all these years.
2. What does the word Nigeria mean? and who named you Nigerians?

OkCornel:

I have a problem with a Nigerian man claiming to be a “Hebrew-Israelite”

Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by 12tribesww: 6:05pm On May 24, 2023
Did you read the scriptures I quoted? If you did you'd never spew what you just did.

Kobojunkie:
You think wisdom exists apart from God or what? Cause I have no idea where you continue to head with this. undecided
Re: Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH by OkCornel(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Would Rather Burn In Hell! / Why Did Jesus Pay Tax And Didn't Pay Tithe? / Reflect Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.