Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. (7829 Views)

About A 100, 000 Naira Loan / Stocks For 3million Naira Loan / Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by Obataosu: 4:03pm On May 23, 2013
Pls what kind of business wil u guyz advice me to do wit a loan of #100,000 and am to pay back in a short time?
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by valdubem(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2013
You collεctεȡ a loan without ρlan/ѕ for it?

3 Likes

Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by Obataosu: 9:55pm On May 23, 2013
D moni belong to my elder brother, he gave me d moni to keep for him in unspecified time. So i said to my self dat i wil use dat moni as a loan and pay back in a short time.
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by 17lee(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2013
go into production of liquid cold water starch ROI is %

1 Like

Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by Obataosu: 5:41pm On May 29, 2013
@ 17lee, pls tel me about it.
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by truvine(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2013
[quote author=17lee]go into production of liquid cold water starch ROI is %

am interested, more info pls
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by YoungMinds: 1:11pm On May 31, 2013
LAUNDARY STARCH MAKING BUSINESS (Please advice)

greethings all.
I'm Kennedy by name. A 300 Level Mechanical Engineering student that have passion for business.
In my search of what kind of business i can do, i discovered laundary starch making business.
I formed a little team with my brother and our sister, they saw my idea that it was very good, so they joined me in the research to make an exceptional product.
Below are some things we have been able to put in place;
* A very nice fragrance
* packaging system
* marketing and distribution strategies and so on.
We tested it and gave some to people to test, they all said it is very good.

Now we are about a make some quantity to send to the market but stocked up with the fear that if it is not registered we might get into trouble, and we dont have enough money now for it yet if we must.
Please, my question is; must we register it now? And if we must, please advice me on how to go about it and how the cost may be.
Thanks.
Kennedy
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by PapaBrowne(m): 1:18am On Jun 03, 2013
YoungMinds: LAUNDARY STARCH MAKING BUSINESS (Please advice)

greethings all.
I'm Kennedy by name. A 300 Level Mechanical Engineering student that have passion for business.
In my search of what kind of business i can do, i discovered laundary starch making business.
I formed a little team with my brother and our sister, they saw my idea that it was very good, so they joined me in the research to make an exceptional product.
Below are some things we have been able to put in place;
* A very nice fragrance
* packaging system
* marketing and distribution strategies and so on.
We tested it and gave some to people to test, they all said it is very good.

Now we are about a make some quantity to send to the market but stocked up with the fear that if it is not registered we might get into trouble, and we dont have enough money now for it yet if we must.
Please, my question is; must we register it now? And if we must, please advice me on how to go about it and how the cost may be.
Thanks.
Kennedy

Start off. Nobody will disturb you. Just go out there and sell your products.
When you have enough money, you can register.
Its like asking if the man selling meat by the road side is registered. Just start your businesss. Nobody would harrass you. I wish you success. Make sure your packaging is on point.

1 Like

Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by lovelymind(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2013
Kennedy
Pls continue your business, supply your products to ppl who love your product. Is one of the problem infant industries are facing in our country. Pls registration can not stop you from your business. I will like to know more about your product cos I want to set up laundry firm. Contact me : joachinpius@gmail.com
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by cityhood: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
tomatoes,onions peper and so on,
Am into it and am making some serious sence when i say am making a serious sense meaans that am makinkg my gain and do well in it am in the northern part of nigeri though am based in akure i shutle zaria to get them very chip and sell to gt gain.
Call me i introduce you to the biz.it very well profitable you can get like 2to 3k profit per one basket.of tomatoes.onions is even more
Call me 08169446319
You are aall welcome.

1 Like

Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by ANAgency(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
Obataosu: Pls what kind of business wil u guyz advice me to do wit a loan of #100,000 and am to pay back in a short time?

My brother with that amount you can start selling children wears, wristwatches, ladies apparels, guys apparels with 100% profit guaranteed.

If you need supplier give me a call and lets talk business.
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by cityhood: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
cityhood: tomatoes,onions peper and so on,
Am into it and am making some serious sence when i say am making a serious sense meaans that am makinkg my gain and do well in it am in the northern part of nigeri though am based in akure i shutle zaria to get them very chip and sell to gt gain.
Call me i introduce you to the biz.it very well profitable you can get like 2to 3k profit per one basket.of tomatoes.onions is even more
Call me 08169446319
You are aall welcome.
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by jenbost: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
Call me 08169446319
You are aall welcome.

I am intrested. please send d full detail of this business.
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by cityhood: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2013
ok,now to get stated were is your present location i mean were you reside for now.
How much is per basket of tomatos or pepe but no mater what you still gt upt o 2k -or mor as gain.
Now sir there are difrnt types of tomatoes with difrnt prices wisheva once you buy it profitable.
Am in zaria now.at moment.i have a good link with those sellers who get them from farm.and they sell less.and we buy less.then i help you.....get transport that will carry them for you and you follow them
Note am not sharing any once gain.just my 1st commision and dts final.
Am m just linking you with them and iwill still be the one that wud b asisting you.for other susequence deals.
For your cash it ok you cn stat with it.
In case you want to learn more bout it am at your service .it a gud biz.and make sense.
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by cityhood: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
Call me 08169446319
You are aall welcome.
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by Oba3011: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
17lee: go into production of liquid cold water starch ROI is %
plz how can one make dis starch? wl appreciate if u can send me d items needed n d procedure. dis my email-edlynnoel@yahoo.com.thks so much
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by cityhood: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
cityhood: ok,now to get stated were is your present location i mean were you reside for now.
How much is per basket of tomatos or pepe but no mater what you still gt upt o 2k -or mor as gain.
Now sir there are difrnt types of tomatoes with difrnt prices wisheva once you buy it profitable.
Am in zaria now.at moment.i have a good link with those sellers who get them from farm.and they sell less.and we buy less.then i help you.....get transport that will carry them for you and you follow them
Note am not sharing any once gain.just my 1st commision and dts final.
Am m just linking you with them and iwill still be the one that wud b asisting you.for other susequence deals.
For your cash it ok you cn stat with it.
In case you want to learn more bout it am at your service .it a gud biz.and make sense.
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by cityhood: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Call me 08169446319
You are aall welcome.
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by cityhood: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=cityhood][/quote]
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by akuji: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
Obataosu: D moni belong to my elder brother, he gave me d moni to keep for him in unspecified time. So i said to my self dat i wil use dat moni as a loan and pay back in a short time.

This is why I will never ever give money anymore to someone in Nigeria to keep for me or do something for me...because they will use it to their own cause without informing the owner...and then if they lose the money, they ll start telling you stories. If you insist on getting the money back, they insult you and act like you were the one in the wrong in the first place. I'm sure your brother did not just give you that money to keep for him. I'm sure it was earmarked for something. Why don't you put it in the bank for him and take a risk with ur own money from ur own hassle or better still, if he has genuinely asked you to keep it for him then you can ask him if you can use it for some business and then pay him back at a certain time. If he doesn't need it then, I'm sure he won't object. Rather than treat the money as urs and then tell stories later.

4 Likes

Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by nigflue: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
100,000 is a gud money to start a businesss that will turn you into a million.
Here are some business suggestions for you.
Caution:
please do well and find more information before you start and make sure it's inline with ur passion.
1. Poultry farming
2. Fish farming
3. Car wash
4. Laundry
5. Printing business
6. Chicken dressing business
7. Block industry
8. Online business
9. Painting
10. Screen printing.
Re: Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. by hot937(f): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2013
Call me 08169446319
You are aall welcome.

Oma se o! And on the 3rd trip 14 Bodija traders were killed in northern Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex / Do You Need A Loan At An Affordable Rate In Ibadan? / Newly Launched Ponzi Site Paying In Less Than 30min.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.