Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Stocks For 3million Naira Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stocks For 3million Naira Loan (1504 Views)

About A 100, 000 Naira Loan / Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by APFM(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
I am looking for brokers that can loan me 3 million naira agianst stock worth more than 6million naira.
Please it's urgent to kick off a biz that has been pending.
call 08186919973 for more info
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by jpphilips(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
APFM: I am looking for brokers that can loan me 3 million naira agianst stock worth more than 6million naira.

What happened to selling the stocks?
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by manie(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
jp philips:

What happened to selling the stocks?

Will you sell your house in order to get fund for your business. You can always use your asset to get loans.
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by manie(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
APFM: I am looking for brokers that can loan me 3 million naira agianst stock worth more than 6million naira.

Don't you have a bank account? Haven't you cultivated a business relationship with your bank manager or account officer?

What types of shares do you have? Are they liquid and blue-chip shares?

Have you ever gotten a loan from a financial institution before? What was the size of your previous loans? What track record do you have as per the venture you want to invest in?

Your answers to this questions will determine if you will get a loan, and how good you are when it comes to money management.
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by APFM(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2013
manie:

Don't you have a bank account? Haven't you cultivated a business relationship with your bank manager or account officer?

What types of shares do you have? Are they liquid and blue-chip shares?

Have you ever gotten a loan from a financial institution before? What was the size of your previous loans? What track record do you have as per the venture you want to invest in?

Your answers to this questions will determine if you will get a loan, and how good you are when it comes to money management.

I have several bank accounts and unfortunately my banks don't use shares as collateral anymore to access loan.

The shares i want to use as collateral doesn't belong to me,it belongs to an investor interested in my business proposal but gave me the condition to use his shares to access the funds needed.

Yes,i have a running loan from my bank and i am still servicing it,It's just that i was given a lesser amount from what i wanted from my bank.And i have less than a million to pay back to my bank now.

I don't have any track record on the business venture i needed money for but i have gone thru so many phases to kick off this business because i have done my feasibility study on the venture and it is more than 90% profitable on a long run.

Check my profile and see where i intended selling my property so as to fund myself but no one is buying my property because i don't have a title document.

I have pitched my proposal to so many investors,only to get this very person tthat will give his shares as collateral cos he doesn't have the physical cash.

I hope i have answered all your questions

Regards
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by manie(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
APFM:

I have several bank accounts and unfortunately my banks don't use shares as collateral anymore to access loan.

The shares i want to use as collateral doesn't belong to me,it belongs to an investor interested in my business proposal but gave me the condition to use his shares to access the funds needed.

Yes,i have a running loan from my bank and i am still servicing it,It's just that i was given a lesser amount from what i wanted from my bank.And i have less than a million to pay back to my bank now.

I don't have any track record on the business venture i needed money for but i have gone thru so many phases to kick off this business because i have done my feasibility study on the venture and it is more than 90% profitable on a long run.

What do they use as collateral? may be you do not have blue-chip stocks. if not I will advice you to change your bank.

Check my profile and see where i intended selling my property so as to fund myself but no one is buying my property because i don't have a title document.

I have pitched my proposal to so many investors,only to get this very person tthat will give his shares as collateral cos he doesn't have the physical cash.

Regards

Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by manie(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
APFM:

I have several bank accounts and unfortunately my banks[b] don't use shares as collateral anymore to access loan.[/b]

Regards

What do they accept as collateral? I am sure your shares are not blue-chip. I will advice you to change your bank.

If your so called investor believes so much in you, he just sell his shares in order to raise the needed cash.
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by ernersinfobank(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2013
If you so believe in the profitability of that business you can sell anything to get the money, talkless of house.
manie:

Will you sell your house in order to get fund for your business. You can always use your asset to get loans.
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by APFM(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
ernersinfobank: If you so believe in the profitability of that business you can sell anything to get the money, talkless of house.
Check the link below and see where i displayed my on-going building at Ikorodu for sale because i believed so much in my business.

https://www.nairaland.com/1338479/70-completion-building-sale-pix
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by manie(m): 3:06am On Aug 22, 2013
ernersinfobank: If you so believe in the profitability of that business you can sell anything to get the money, talkless of house.

You can eat your cake and have it, that is the essence of financial leverage. you can keep your house or shares, and still make money from the so called highly profitable businesses. That is how financially successful people increase their net-worth and the uninformed wonder how this is possible.
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by APFM(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
I wouldn't mind seeing someone to lend me a million and I will use my land as collateral and part of my assets.
Tenure should be 12mnths with interest.
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by APFM(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
I am still on a lookout.
Anyone to help?
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by APFM(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Anyone to help
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by APFM(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
If anyone can loan 500k and I will drop my land as collateral(Survey document,I am ready to pay with a reasonable interest over a period of 10 - 12 months.

Please i need that help to really kick off my new biz
Re: Stocks For 3million Naira Loan by APFM(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2013

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is A Scam According To Wikipedia / MMM / Earn Free Ethereum Watching Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.