Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Pictures Of Does Killed-by Subspected Cultist Yesteday @ Alaba-int'l -market - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Does Killed-by Subspected Cultist Yesteday @ Alaba-int'l -market (1203 Views)

Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) / Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo / I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Does Killed-by Subspected Cultist Yesteday @ Alaba-int'l -market by chisly1: 4:20pm On May 23, 2013
Yesteday some group of cultist came to Alaba international in fency & furinture section & took away the lives of this four young men,who were also supspected to be a member of a different cult group....this is how they ended their own life in cult violence ,may their soul rest in peace
Re: Pictures Of Does Killed-by Subspected Cultist Yesteday @ Alaba-int'l -market by r231(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2013
post the link not the pictures pls
Re: Pictures Of Does Killed-by Subspected Cultist Yesteday @ Alaba-int'l -market by chisly1: 4:54pm On May 23, 2013
[quote author=r231]post the link not the pictures pls.....
Buh I visited secen yesteday,dat was how I got the pics......asking me to post the link,pls kindly give your dircetions on how to go by it......

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth After 14 Years Pregnancy In Lagos / The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Have Trekked From Lagos To Abuja / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.